His Honest Opinion

How to be a Good Wife 101 (discontinued)

Chanyeol's POV

We weren't told where we would be going for our honeymoon as it was said to be a surprise. We had reached a private airport runway where our parents had booked us a private jet to take us to our honeymoon.

Haera gaped at the size of the plane as soon as we stepped out of the car. 

As what a gentleman should do, I took her by the hand and pulled her towards the aircraft. We boarded, settled ourselves in the first class of jet and soon, we were off to God knows where.

During the flight, we didn't do much except for eating, sleeping, watching dramas and movies, and more sleeping, I mean who could blame us, wedding preparations were tough.

After a whopping 10 hour flight, we finally arrived at our destination. 

"Dear passengers, we have now landed in France. The local time now is 8 in the evening and the temperature outside is approximately 20 degrees celsius. Please enjoy your stay here and thank you for flying with us." We heard the pilot speak as we got ready to leave. 

"F-France?!" Haera gasped. I chuckled at her reaction and patted her back reassuringly.

"Yup. Man, I knew my parents wouldn't go for anything less. Anyways come on, i'm sure you'll have fun. I heard that the attractions here are jjang!" I said with a thumbs up.

Haera gave me a sheepish smile as she returned the gesture and reached out to clasp her free hand with mine.

We soon got out of plane and headed towards the exit, and spotted a man holding a placard with my name on it. I pulled Haera along and headed towards the man.

"Mr and Mrs Park?"

"Yes." we both said simultaneously. Our gazes met and we both flushed instantly.

"I am Mr Song and I will be your personal chauffeur and tour guide." he said as he took out his name card and passed it to me. 

"I will be of service 24/7. My phone number is written on the card and I will make sure to answer every call. I will now take you to your hotel where you can rest a while before I drive you to your next destination for dinner."

"Yes, alright then. We shall follow you."

"Is your luggage with you?" 

"Oh Chanyeol! Our luggage!" Haera exclaimed as she smacked her forehead. 

"Don't worry, they're with Mr Lee." I said calmly as I turned around to see our Korean chauffeur Mr Lee handling the bags. Before Haera could help him with the bags, I took one of two suitcases from him and pulled it along as we walked towards our car. 

** 

Haera's POV

After freshing up in our hotel room, we were off for dinner. We gave our Mr Lee permission to order room service for his meal.

I had found a mild lavender coloured chiffon dress in my suitcase and I decided to wear it for the night.

Chanyeol wore a white button down dress shirt and dress pants.

If I were allowed to drool right now, I'd probably be able to drool a river. Who knew that a plain white dress shirt and some pants could make an individual so... charmingly handsome.

I think even that was an understatement to how he looked at the moment. We sat down cozily next to each other in the small Chevrolet convertible. 

"Haera?" I turned my head as I heard my name being called.

"Neh Chanyeol-sshi?" I noticed his body stiffen at my reply

"Are you excited to see where we're going?"

"Yes of course! No person in the right mind wouldn't be excited to see where we're going next!"

"Knowing my parents, you'd probably need to be prepared to see what they have in store for us." I giggled at his statement and nodded my head.

 

Chanyeol's POV

We soon reached the eiffel tower and Haera gaped at the size of it. I shook my head in amusement as I watched her with open.

"Hey, close your mouth. Flies might go into it." I joked but it seemed as if she had taken it to heart.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, Chanyeol-sshi! That was very unladylike of me."

"Hey hey, I was joking."

"Wife rule number 7, never embarrass your husband in public." she blurted before covering in shock.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that out loud i just-"

"Wife rule?" I asked as I reached out for her hand and walked towards the elevator. She hesitated a bit before replying.

"Yes wife rule. We have rules and guidelines that we are supposed to follow at all times, especially when we are married." she explained thoroughly.

"How many rules are there?" 

"One hundred."

"What?! One hundred? how did you manage to memorise all that?" 

"It was painstakingly difficult, but I made it!"

"You're jjang, Haera-yah" she gave a meek smile and murmured a 'thank you'.

The lift 'dinged' and we both got out of the elevator. We had finally reached the tip of the Eiffel tower. I noticed Haera's grip tighten as we walked around to admire the view.

There was a table for two that had been set at one side of the tower. A man in a tuxedo, our waiter, ushered for us to sit down. 

"Haera."

"Yes, Chanyeol-shhi?" I tried not to be bothered by the fact that she was using formalities way more than she uses her informalities. I just wasn't used to talking to girls who didn't call me 'oppa', but I gues Haera is different.

"You...have a fear of heights?"

"Um, not usually but this is a little..." she looked over the railing and grimaced.

"Too high for your liking?" I finished for her and she nodded in agreement. The dishes were served and I ate hungrily but something in my mind was keeping me from enjoying my meal.

Whenever I was with Haera, it's different from when i'm with my friends. When I'm with my friends, I joke around a lot and I become what's known to them as a 'happy virus' but when I'm with Haera, its always so...formal.

I need to put a stop to all this. Brain, please remind me to ask Haera later.

We finished the last of our food before continuing to enjoy the view.

"Chanyeol-sshi?" Aish. I already allowed her to call me 'oppa' why does she keep using 'sshi' at the back of my name, its annoying.

"Yes...?"

"Y-you look good tonight.." she muttered shyly as she firmly held onto the railings. Am I hallucinating or did this perfect girl just say that? I coughed and adjusted the dark blue tie around my neck.

"Thanks, as do you." she gave me a small smile before looking down embarrassedly down to her feet.

"I'm sorry... if I make you feel uncomfortable all the time. I mean, you don't seem very comfortable around me."

"No, not at all. You're...you're nice company to have around." I watched as she pursed her lips for a brief moment.

"I'm getting dizzy, let's go down." she said as I couldn't help but notice a sense of disappointment in her voice.

Once we reached the ground floor, I stopped her as she was about to walk towards the car.

"Hey, let's take a selca. To commemorate our first dinner together as a married...couple." I faltered at the end.

She paused for a moment; contemplating, before she nodded.

"Sure, why not."

I held my phone up and made sure the both of us could be seen.

"1,2,3, kimchi!" and the flash clicked.

"It turned out well." I said as I showed the photo to her. She hummed in agreement as smiled up at me.

"Mr and Mrs Park." we heard a man speak from behind.

"Yes?"

"If I may, your mother has requested for me to take pictures of the two of you during your honeymoon here so, if it's alright with you could you please come closer so that I can take a picture of the both of you in from of the Eiffel tower?"

"That would be nice, thank you Mr Song." Haera said as she slipped her hand through my arm.

"Okay, 1,2,3." he took a few more pictures with his Canon camera before ushering us back into the convertible.

"I will bring the two of you back to your honeymoon suite for the night, and we can continue the tour of Paris tomorrow."

"Yes, we understand."

**

We got back to our suite and I told Haera she could wash up first.

I ed and took off my dress shirt, leaving me in my white v-neck undershirt, and watched some tv to pass the time as I waited for Haera to finish her shower.

When I heard the bathroom door creak open, I instantly switched off the tv and fluffed her pillow in case she wanted to sleep first.

"Haera, I've helped you fluff up your pillow so that you'll feel more comf-" I stopped half way when I saw Haera standing in the doorway of the bathroom with a short, pink silk see-through night dress. The dress revealed all her curves and I involuntarily gulped.

The lingerie she was wearing inside didn't help me one bit either.

She bit the side of her lip in uneasiness as she shuffled slowly towards me.

"This...is one out of five sets in my suitcase and its the least...racy one. Unless..." I continued to gawk at her body.

"Unless you want me to wear something more...revealing? I mean, I could...I-I'm prepared for it! I've learnt the right way to pleasure my husband while I was in the academy and...and I-I can change into something more...revealing if..if you want me to."

I watched in amusement as the redness escalated in her face, making her look like a tomato.

I stood up and sauntered towards her.

She shyly tucked a strand of flyaway hair behind her ear as she kept her gaze on the ground. I gently caged her waist in my arms and I felt her body stiffen, almost instantly.

I leaned close to her ear and smirked.

"You're not ready. You know you're not ready."

"B-but I am. If that's what will make you happy...then.... I'll do with you." I exhaled and I felt her shiver involuntarily.

"What would've happened if you had married another man?" I sighed as I took a step back. I removed the white v-neck shirt and passed it to her.

She looked stunned as she saw my upper torso and averted her gaze almost immediately.

I smiled to myself as I admired her rosy pink cheeks.

"Here take it. Wear it for the night. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight with you in that dress." I murmured as I walked towards the bathroom for my shower.

**

As I came out of the shower, I saw Haera sitting on the bed in a slouched posture, staring at her nails. She had changed into my white undershirt and she looked so cute in it as it was oversized for her.

"Oh, Haera-yah you're not asleep yet?" she straightened up at the sound of my voice and shook her head.

"I'm sorry for slouching!" she sputtered by accident and grimaced a little before knocking herself on the head.

"Sorry..I tend to...sorry."

"Why should you be sorry for slouching?" I asked as I walked over to the other side and lied down on the bed. She turned towards me and sighed.

"Why do I keep embarrasing myself in front of you?" she murmured to herself before continuing.

"My mother told me that men hate women who slouch."

"No, that's not true. I love women who slouch." she gave me an incredulous look.

"Okay fine, slouching doesn't look good when you're walking but I think otherwise, it's fine. Don't be so uptight around me. That's what's making me uncomfortable."

"R-really? I make you feel uncomfortable? Why didn't you say so earlier?"

"You don't make me uncomfortable all the time. Only when you become so formal and uptight. It makes me feel...bored. The day I first met you, when we had that little conversation together, I really liked that side of you. You were comfortable around me. You were fun!"

"So how do I make myself less...uptight?"

"Be informal. I mean, I'm your husband after all. So you shouldn't be so stiff around me. Let loose and have fun. I'm a fun guy I promise." she chuckled as I gave her a goofy smile.

"Oh! And no more of that 'sshi' stuff. It annoys me." she looked stunned at first but then she nodded.

"Alright. Wife rule number 2. His wish is my command." she smiled giddily and plopped onto the bed.

"Let's go to sleep now, Chanyeol...oppa." I smiled and ruffled my hair a little before turning off the lights and closing my eyes.

 

I'm going to break that uptight character of hers.

 

a/n: I would like to wholeheartedly thank all my subscribers for subscribing and waiting for me to update! I LOVE ALL OF YOU MUAH! saranghae~