We're here, I'm here.

Comfort.

A/N: Pardon this. I just wanted to get it out after being on a mini-hiatus (at least until Jjong came back yesterday *sobs)

This will be slightly centered around Jjong and Jinki.

-------

The large sliding door of their van slid open, the contents of the van spilling out onto the sidewalk besides the road.

Their manager's head popped out of the passenger seat as he started to speak, the five band members forming a half circle in order to better hear him.

"Alright, we have a variety show scheduled tomorrow. Jonghyun, you need to get some rest alright? Drink warm things to soothe your throat. Everyone else just prepare as you usually do, the questions for the variety show and the description of the events will be sent to you tomorrow. Goodnight!" 

"Night Manager-ssi." A collective farewell was said before the van drive off and the boys were left to themselves to get to their dorms and finally rest.

Jinki walked in front of the other four, ((since he had the house key)) all of their footsteps dragging against the pavement.

They quickly move up the steps to the dorm and Jinki unlocks the door, sighing as he took of his sneakers and put them against the wall of the hallway. Minho groaned and he kicked off his running shoes, quickly moving to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Jinki went over the couch to rest for a bit before he went to the bathroom like his band mates.

Taemin was the next to enter the hall and he also went to the bathroom to wash his face in the other sink besides Minho.

"Yah, hurry up. I have to brush my teeth and apply my night cremes before sleeping." Key half-mumbled as he carefully unlaced his creepers and put them on the side. Jonghyun soon followed after, the sunnies on his face riding low over his nose, despite the fact that it was already night time.

Jonghyun kept his sunglasses on as he took off his converse, shrugging off his hoodie and putting it on a coat rack they reserved for the jackets that they used the most often, and Jonghyun smiled at the denim jacket that the leader had grown fond of after SHINee had comeback with Dream Girl, while Jonghyun maintained his hoodie ever since Lucifer ((it's not like he couldn't afford other clothes, he just wanted his hoodie in particular.))

Jonghyun stayed in the hallway, taking his time in removing any extra layers of clothing and half-folding them onto his arm so that he could put them in the laundry later on. 

Soon after, Minho and Taemin had retired to their's and Key's shared bedroom and Key had locked himself in the bathroom to begin his nightly ritual before going to bed.

Jonghyun took his clothes in his arms and he moved to put them inside a hamper that rested besides the bathroom door. The vocalist shifted his feet a bit, looking towards the lounging Jinki, whose feet were resting on an ottoman in front of him.

"Hyung." The syllable was quiet, but loud in the almost silence of the dorm.

Jinki immediately turned his head towards his boyfriend (("Dating? We can do that?" Jonghyun questioned. "Sure we can, just secretly. We live with each other we should be able to manage Jjong." Jinki smiled at the other.)) "Yes Jonghyun?" 

Jonghyun shifted his feet a third time before wringing his hands in from of himself. "Can I talk to you... In private?" Jonghyun felt his face flush at the blatant staring of the other, but the oldest of the two thought it was endearing. "Of course. C'mon lets go to the bedroom."  Jinki stood up and quickly walked to Jonghyun before wrapping the latter's shoulders with and arm. They moved towards the bedroom, locking the door behind them.

Jinki sat down on his bed and moved so that Jonghyun could sit besides him on the mattress, their bodies sitting on the edge of the bed. Jinki then removed the sunglasses from the other's face, placing them on the bedside table. Jinki moved to wrap an arm around Jonghyun again, his hand rubbing absent-minded patterns onto Jonghyun's exposed shoulder.

"So what did you want to talk about Jjong?" Jinki tilted his head to the side, still curious as to what exactly needed to be said.

Jonghyun opened his mouth as if to say something, but no sound coming out. He did this two times before he began to babble and rant. "I should've extended my break. The fans didn't seem to energetic and my voice sounded so tired. I counted four time that my ing voice cracked. You guys were better off withou-"

Jinki pressed his lips to his boyfriend's quickly, ending his rant. When the leader pulled away he had a warning look in his eyes.

"Don't ever say that we're better off without you. That's not true and it never will be Jjong. You should know that." Jinki gripped Jonghyun's shoulder while staring straight into his eyes, getting his message across. That they needed him, and they weren't going to do anything without him now that he was recovered from his accident.

"B-But... I can't even be the main vocal.. I've already been replaced-" Jonghyun started again, and Jinki pressed a finger to the other's lips.

"No no no, none of that. We both know that you of all people are not replaceable. Despite the fact that Tae did a good job of taking over your parts while you were gone, it's not the same as you singing them. Even if your voice is tired, it's you Jonghyun."

Jonghyun's head had hung in between them and his hands were balled on his thighs, and Jinki recognized the position. Only a few moments passed and Jinki saw a droplet of liquid hit Jonghyun's hand. Then another, and another, and another.

"." Jinki cussed lowly as he moved his hands. He moved Jonghyun so that he was laying down sideways on Jinki's bed and the leader shifted himself so that they were face to face on the mattress.

Jonghyun's body had started to shudder with his sobs, the noise minimal, but the full visual effect was there. His eyes were contiously blinking, trying to get the salty tears out of his, but his body only produced more. Jonghyun's hands had moved so that they were clinging to the bed sheets below them, the white fabric showing from in between his clenched fists. 

Jonghyun's shoulders continued to shake and Jinki moved his arms to wrap around the smaller singer, holding him against him chest. "I'm s-sorry." Jonghyun sobbed and his hands moved to cling to Jinki's shirt instead.

The leader shushed him and placed a hand on the small of his boyfriend's back, rubbing his palm in soothing circles on the surface. He moved his other hand to the nape of Jonghyun's neck, running his fingers through the bleached-silver hair there and he tilted his head so that his nose was inhaling the scent of Jonghyun's neck, sighing contentedly.

"Don't be sorry. Remember Jonghyun,' Jinki pulled away from Jonghyun, his eyes locking again with the other, 'If you ever need us. We are here for you, everyone cares about you. I'm here. I care about you. I love you." Jinki felt himself getting choked up with emotion as well, but he held it in. He had to be the support for the fragile person in his arms right now, he had to be.

Jonghyun sobbed again and his arms moved so that they were tightly wrapped around the leader's waist, the vocalist's head tucing into the space under Jinki's chin, almost against his neck.

"I love you. I love you so much." Jonghyun pressed thankful pecks along Jinki's collar bones, tightening his hug. "Thank you for everything. I love you so so much." Jonghyun half-sobbed into Jinki's neck.

The leader's eyes widened at Jonghyun's sudden need for closeness, but he was the last person to be complaining about that. Jinki encased the younger in his arms, pressing kisses to the crown pf Jonghyun's head. "No need to thank me. It's my job to make you feel better Jjong. I love you."

Jonghyun shifted himself upwards before pressing his lips to his boyfriend's slowly, the vocalist's arms moving so that he was running the tips of his fingers into the leader's scalp. Jinki hummed happily and he deepened the kiss tilting his chin and pressing more into those full lips.

They pulled apart moments later, their cheeks flushed and warm air swirly around them as they panted. Jinki looked into Jonghyun's eyes to see that they were glazed over, his hair mussed, and his cheeks a pretty shade of pink. It almost made Jinki want to kiss him again and again and let it lead to something more. 

Almost.

"Jonghyun, let's go to bed okay? We have aschedule tomorrow, I don't want you to be tired." Jinki smiled a bit, nuzzling his cheek into the other's neck.

Jonghyun grunted, the unhappiness in the noise vocalizing what Jinki felt. But despite that, Jonghyun pressed his lips to the leader's temple before a muttered, "Okay" left his lips.

Jinki shifted so that Jonghyun's head rested on his chest, while Jonghyun let himself be taken care of, it was a quality of his boyfriend that time never seemed to heal- in fact, that quality had only grown more pronounced over SHINee's history. Jinki hummed happily since Jonghyun's was no longer sobbing into the sheets, but resting comfortably against his chest.

"Oh wait-" Jinki suddenly moved and got off the bed before going over to the door. The leader was about to leave the room before a choked whimper met his ears. He turned his head only to see a teary-eyed Jonghyun with his fists against the bed sheets again, his eyes widening in fear.

Jinki quickly moved back to the beck, kissing him. "No no no, I just remembered that manager-ssi wanted you to drink something warm. I'm grabbing you some tea before you go to bed." Jinki reassured him, pressing his lips more insistently to the other's.

The leader felt a sigh against his lips and the movement of the latter's head nodding. They pulled apart from the kiss and Jonghyun leaned forwards quickly, stealing his lips again. "Alright." 

Jinki smiled at the light flush on the other's face, making him want to kiss Jonghyun again. So he did. Again. And again.

After they were both panting once more, Jinki finally got up again and went to the kitchen, quickly brewing up a cup of jasmine tea. He put in a teaspoon of honey, just how his boyfriend drank it every time.

Jinki moved back to the bedroom, moving slowly but surely, not wanting his sangtae to send the cup flying to the hardwood- especially at this time of night. The leader got to the room and set aside the tea before shutting the door with one of his hands, instantly grabbing the cup again afterwards.

Jonghyun sat up in bed, his eyes still puffy and a bit red from his tears, but a smile on his face instead of the quivering lips that were emitting sobs earlier. Jinki could help but smile back and he sat on the bed, one of his legs folded and the other hanging off the edge.

The oldest held the cup carefully and he lifted it to Jonghyun's lips, tilting it in the slightest so that Jonghyun could check if it was too hot or if it was okay to drink right away. Jonghyun let out a small noise at the heat of it, and he pulled away before puckering his lips and blowing air across the surface of the transparent liquid.

Jinki smiled again at the concentration on Jonghyun's face, his eyebrows furrowing and his lips puckering, but he held the cup dutifully as Jonghyun took another sip, and another, downing the tea.

Jonghyun finished drinking the tea and Jinki set the cup aside on the beside table, he'll put it into the sink tomorrow. Hell, he'll even wash it so that no one would neg him on it. The leader went into the bed again, wrapping his arms around Jonghyun's shoulders again while Jonghyun's arms held onto the other's waist like before.

Jinki pressed his cheek onto the top of Jonghyun's head, the warmth there comfortable and soothing. Jonghyun pressed lingering kiss to Jinki's Addams Apple, and the oldest could feel the smile against his neck.

The oldest only pressed his lips into Jonghyun's hair in response, fatigue setting into his bones. There was almost-silence in the bedroom, only their breathing filling the space between them. Jonghyun felt himself drifting into sleep, the warmth of Jinki's arms serving as a heat source, their legs tangling on the bed sheets.

"I love you." Neither of them knew exactly who said it, but it didn't matter. It was something that they both knew.

-----

A/N: Shameless fluff jfc. WEFJKERWGNASADCNJS Sorry I like writing fluffy like this.

Maybe I'll add a mature fic to go along with this one *wiggles eyebrows

Leave your thoughts in the comments, and thank you for reading!

(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧