behind the scenes

behind the scenes

 

they are excited, really. their comeback is around the corner after laying low for such a long time, and it felt great moving around from photoshoot to photoshoot again.
 
the lack of sleep, on the other hand, not so much; as much as he loves promoting with s--who make everything they do twelve times more fun--it pains to see them suffering at the end of the day. when there are actual ends.
 
and especially those who love indulging in their beauty sleep. luhan glances to his side; especially people like jongin. the boy had fallen asleep as soon as he stepped into the van. luhan guessed it must be because of his age, he is still so very young.
 
the two of them had been sent off to a photoshoot, only the two of them. it was a surprise at first, but as they are considered the representative visuals of each team, it made sense.
 
luhan puts his hand on jongin's thigh and squeezes gently, "jongin-ah, we arrived, wake up."
 
jongin's eyes slowly open, he blinkes a couple of times as he takes in the environment and realizes where they are; what they're about to do. his eyes linger at luhan's face before he puts his hand over luhan's, still on his thigh.
 
"i swear, hyung," jongin murmers as he rubs the sleep out of his eye with his free hand, "you're the only one who knows how to wake me gently."
 
luhan just chuckled as he stepped out of the van, pulling jongin out with him by his wrist.
 
as soon as they step inside the building everything goes fast. they are pulled into the dressing room, various hands working on their faces and hair, others pulling them in and out of different clothing pieces. an occasional glance at each other's disoriented face makes them chuckle and wonder if they will ever get used to this madness.
 
soon enough they're standing before the camera, pampered to the fullest and wearing matching outfits. the print on jongin's shorts is the same as the print on his sweater. luhan doesn't really like the print itself, but the idea is nice. it makes them look more united.
 
 
like one is the missing half of the other.
 
 
as quickly as they got on set, they also got off. the photographer seemed to be quite satisfied with the first series of shots already, so their job was done quickly.
 
luhan appreciates that they are allowed to take their time to get undressed and take off again. he slips into the fitting booth with jongin, who got in before him.
 
"look at us, we match so well," luhan motions at the mirror in front of them.
 
jongin takes off his jean button-up shirt as he flashes luhan a grin through the mirror,
 
"of course we do."
 
luhan pulls the sweater over his head and leaves it on the side. as he s the white shirt he feels a stare burning into the revealed pale skin. through the mirror he catches jongin stare, biting his lip.
 
"jongin-ah, your timing is always so off," he turns to the younger boy with his undone shirt. he leans in closer and pulls the white tee over jongin's head in a swift movement.
 
"come here, you,"
 
jongin's voice is low and luhan lets him pull him closer by his undone shirt until they're nearly touching chests. he wraps his arms around jongin's middle, linking his fingers behind his back.
 
"you're always so warm," luhan breathes against his lips.
 
jongin's arms find their way around his neck and luhan presses chaste kisses against the younger's lips, pulling jongin flush against his body.
 
one of jongin's hands travels back to luhan's face to brush his thumb against his cheek. he tilts his head to deepen the kisses, going over to on the older one's lower lip, tongue running over it briefly.
 
luhan pulls back a little, "we really shouldn't be doing this here," he moves one hand from holding jongin's side to holding his neck.
 
"i know," jongin mutters with one side of his mouth curled up, before leaning in again.
 
luhan pulls him closer by his neck, breathing heavily and parting his lips to meet jongin's again. tongues meet and they struggle with their balance. low hums leave their throats, and they continue biting and until they have to break apart for oxygen, their lips deep red and swollen.
 
luhan hums before placing one last smooch on jongin's lips,
 
"we should get going before suspicion arouses."
 
jongin brushes his thumb over luhan's lip, "oh, i can think of other things arousing."
 
"you're still a baby, what would you know," luhan takes off the remaining clothes, stepping into his own jeans.
 
jongin scoffs, "i know a lot, i'm into old men remember?" he steps into his own jeans, too, and puts on his t-shirt.
 
luhan elbows him in the side, merely receiving a chuckle in response. he sits on a little stool in the corner to tie his sneakers.
 
"it's okay, though, you're my handsome old man," jongin whispers and presses a peck against his temple.
 
luhan stands up, gathering his belongings and throwing his backpack over his shoulder. he bends over the crouched jongin and takes the younger's face in his hands,
 
"and you're my pretty little baby,"
 
he tickles jongin under his chin; but he only receives a disgusted face in response.
 
"whatev--"
 
luhan shuts him up with a long, rough kiss before leaving jongin breathless behind the curtains of the booth, a smug grin on his lips as waits for jongin to come out. their manager was already waiting for them,
 
"that took you two long enough," he doesn't take his eyes off his phone, "i have other things to attend to after leaving you two at the dorm, let's go."
 
as if on cue, jongin steps out; his poker face on. the manager walks off first while luhan waits for jongin to join him first. instead, jongin stands in front of him and brushes the pink-dyed strands out of his face. he whispers very seriously,
 
"you just wait until we get to the dorm."
 
luhan laughs softly and pulls him forward by his wrist, "let's go," he places his hand on jongin's shoulder as they walk out the building in a fast pace, trying to catch up with their manager.
 
"i can't wait," luhan quickly whispers into his ear before jumping into the van. a  little grin breaks through jongin's serious mask and he steps in behind him.