Encounter

Tutor

Tutor

// Changmin X SunHwa //

Sunhwa sits down across Changmin and she couldn't help but admire his features. He's as handsome as she remembers him from music shows.

Changmin looks up as the door opens. He bows and greets her. He thinks his heart just skipped a beat.

She talks, he talks, they break the ice and fall into a comfortable atmosphere as they discuss the book for that day's episode.

It isn't difficult adjusting to him, Sunhwa thinks. It isn't awkward like he pictured, Changmin realizes. They just... clicked.

Their conversation continues from trainee days, being an idol to dating...

She blushes as she speaks. She talks and talks half expecting Changmin to think she's not very lady-like just as most guys assume. Sunhwa voices it out, maybe Changmin would agree, maybe Changmin would think that she's just too perky, too loud like her image in variety shows... but he doesn't.

He tells her she's not like that. He wants to take it back but it was too late. He doesn't want her to think that he's hitting on her. "I never pretend I like someone, I make it obvious" he says before he could even process what he just meant.

Sunhwa's heartbeat quickens and heat rushes to her face. Does he mean...? She thinks real quick for something to say, "What movie was that... with Kim Haneul and Kwon Sangwoo?" she says.

Changmin thinks a little then replies, "Uhm... Same Aged Tutor?"

"Didn't they fall in love while tutoring?" she slips. It's witty, Sunhwa thinks, but jokes were always half-meant.

She hides her face as she waits for the 'joke' to sink in. Then she hears a HAHAHA and she watches as the young man across her throws a chuckling fit. She wants to laugh but she can't. The butterflies in her tummy wouldn't allow it especially with the adorable view of the man before her.

Changmin tries to put the show back on track and starts talking about a poem. But little does he know, his words vanish before reaching Sunhwa. She's lost in his doe eyes, his lips, his nose... she shakes her head and grabs the mirror.

Sunhwa was sent there for work, not to crush on the host, she reminds herself. Changmin's probably just being nice, she thinks.

Changmin sighs discreetly as he brushes away the feeling in his tummy. Sunhwa's probably just playing along, he thinks.

The recording ends and they utter their goodbyes.

They take each step, they walk away, it was just another idol encounter anyway.

//END//