to late to confess?

to late to confess?

 

 

 

Final-cliff of life

 

 

have you packed everything dongwoon?“doojoon asked him by tapnig his shoulder.

yeah i think my work is already done-how

its gonna be hyung?“

im sorry i dont get it“doojoon laughed a bit at dongwoons serious face.

how its gonna be to be oversea for over 4 months!i think i am not good at being without my hyungs!“
„you should hear yourself talking woonie!“doojoon hit him softly of the occiput.

since i know you you always wantet to be treatend like an adult and know youre crying like a baby woonie!we are gonen meet each other as often as possible we will phone every secon evening you are abel to make an very importan step of your career!“said doojoon while he pulled the younger one in an warmhearted hug.

i guess youre right!youre always right hyung!“

come on! Thats not true!you can decide things on your own very well! I believe in you and i bet you will get your exam very easy woonie!“

Ne,i think so too hyung but i dont feel ready to leave because-“

dongwoon got interrupted by yoseob who came into ther kitchen with his new soft toy

HYYYYUNG!i fina-oh hey dongwoon!“ha said in addition

joonie i finaly got the last one of my collection!“ he yelled hyperactiv.

Then yoseob huged his boyfried hard and smirked at him sweetly.

ah stopp that seobie!you know this is driving me crazy!“he saod while strock his head.

you are sweet it you beg me to stop thing like that-do you know that?“

he looked at dongwoon.

i havent said goodbye oh dear i neraly forget it!“yoseob huged dongwoon.

w-what the-are you leaving?“

yoseob noded.“ yeah i leave soon and i wont comeback till late tomorrow night!so „he huged him again and then looked into his eys urgently.

i wish you all luck i have and hope your gonne get home healty and soon woonie!im so sorry but right know i have t check everythin and pack some things!see you!oh and of course be carful if anything gonna happen!“he brak up and hold a hand on his ear“just phone me yeah so goodbye wonnie!“yoseob turned aroud but doojoon grabed his ahnd and pulled him into a hot and inner kiss.

When dongwoon saw this his heart startes tu hurt badly. He couldnt hep so he just turned around too and rustled into his room wich he shares with yoseob.

He was jealous but not cause he love on of the both there was another thing and becase this he felt not abel to leave right now first he had to clear up something with his hyng he had to confess-forthwith!

He promise to hisself that he was going to confess to gikwangie tomorrow before he left cause then it woulndt hurt so badly to see him everyday-after he rejected him...

 

 

 

gikwang came home and he coulnd think about anything else than tomorrw...

only junhyung was still awak ans he say that something is wrong with gikwang.

He smiled at him freindly and look at him softley

he kwangie!is everything alright with you?“

umm yeah!im fine!“ he lied.

Junhung liftet his eyebrows „you know you dont need to lie to me i know you to good to be trickes by your lie!come on!“he pulled his hand and moved hin into the livingroom.

so now tell me what is wrong with you today !its somethin with dongwoon ?“
„whe-“
„i though so a long while ago!do you really think that we didnt see your looks at him? And the same he did too!he always looked at you! Really i promise!“ he moved him into his strong arms suddenly gikwag left a singel tear falling

oh no gikwangie!come on please dot cry everything is going to be fine soon!“
„no he will leave tomorrow and he is never going to accept m lke this hes i going to reject me i know it hyung!“gikwang clawed into his friends shirt.

Junhyung patted his head. „nonsense!“junhyung said hardy hugedn his shaking friend.

you see everything is gonne be okay !“

~

after a few minutes junhung proud realized his friends sleeping.he wanted to move but because gikwang was in his arm he wasn able to move!

He sighed and lean back against the couch rest!

He put a arm around his freind grabed the blanket and coverd up hisself and also gikwang of course!

Than he let his arm rest on gikwangs chest wich goes up and down very calm.

 

 

 

 

Dongwoon wear his most beautiful clothes he went out of the room knocked at the kiseung room but he only find the still sleeping hyunseung. And than his gaze slided to the livingroom!to the couch.

He felt his heart breaking into pieces he could not believe anything he was seeig there!

But he had to look at this horromovie for him.

He felt tears comming up fast wrote a notice for his hyungs and than he grabbed his bag and left the dorm. There was nothing that could held him here.

There a billions of people why must just junhyung love his gikwang!

Dongwoon shoulderd his bag and started walking to the airport-a very long way lay before him.

He put in his earphones and started to let the music play while he was still walking.

 

Some time later gikwang awakes and looked confuses about the silence.

Doojoon and hyunseung were still sleeping!

He went to the dongseob room there was nothing to hear. As he went in to look for the right he saw something horrible!

As fast as he could he ran to the livingroom to wake up junhyung.

w-waht where?gikwang its to early in the moring!hell~ let me sleep i dare you!“ he mumbeld.he was that kind of perosn wo is very unfriendly if you wake him up.

dongwoon left already!“

but he walked he cant be ther yet come on get nito a taxi and save your love!“

i cant if he would feel the same he wouldn't left without any single word!“
„i dont ask you!i command you to follow him i dont want you both end up crying get it so and now hurry!“

he laughed and slicesed him out of the door.

And really he arrived before dongwoon.

But he could not find him.

Suddenly there was a loudspeakers voice

last call for mashine 98567 direction london!“

“gikwang starts running as fast as he could this was the target of his love too.

DONGWOOON!“he shouted as he saw him get into the airplane.dongwoon really turned around and starred at his hyung.

come down to me we have to talk!“

i have to leave gikwangie!be happy and take care of the others !“
„okay come down!you understand it right dongwoon?i cant be happy without you!i love you son dongwoon!“ he said nervous.

w-wh-“he broke up and get down.

Gikwang run after him and huged him so stong he never did before!

i was So afraid for loosing you woonie w-why didi you leave just like this?“

i saw yu and junhyung-hyung arm in arm with each other sweetly sleeping!“
„HELL dongwoon!he just cheer me up!i was so deprimated ,afraid of your reaction so he helped me and so on i would ne-“ dongwoon interruped him with a softly kiss.

stopp talking just kiss me hyung!“