finished.

one shot; one chance

He walks forward, out of the grasps of the rival gang. All bloody and bruised  with dried blood running down the side of his lips.

He smiles, his toothy, gummy smile.

And then a loud bang was heard and Youngjae’s t-shirt had a red splash immediately on it. A buzzing sound is heard, or was it just Yongguk’s ears?

He drops on to his knees, eyes wondering about, zooming out. Zelo watched with a pale and shocked face, about to cry, whilst Daehyun just stares at Youngjae.

And then a plop was heard and Youngjae just lays there, on the ground, unmoving.

It takes half a second for Yongguk to snap. The gun he’s been pocketing is into his grasps in 20 seconds, and he starts shooting in 40.

All runs for cover, whilst Yongguk just shoots and shoots. Bangs hit the sky and Zelo watches, horrified, as Yongguk gets hit, twice. He falls on too the ground,

And Zelo can’t help but to rush forward despite of the bullet flying between them. Tears are in his eyes and there is no way to stop them. He shakes Yongguk, once, twice.


Daehyun runs forward and just randomly shoots, guns on both of his hands. He’s hit three times and Zelo realized the danger he’s in.

He goes to the side, one knee up, gun out of his pocket and starts shooting, years of training coming into his mind, yet no experience.

Jong Up stands out of his hiding place and shoots expertly, moving forward, going to Himchan’s direction. 

Bad move. No one’s ever safe with out cover, and so he’s hit, and the white shirt he was wearing is stained red, and more blood is gushing out than Zelo wishes.

A bang was heard, only nearer this time. Zelo falls, to the ground. All he feels is the pain, the pain in his stomach and chest, and he loses touch in his gun.

Everything is ice cold before his heart stops. And then he’s just not there anymore.

Himchan is last, still alive amidst the dead bodies of his gang-mates. Only three people are left, and he’s hoping to escape this alive. He walks towards Jong Up’s cover, which is much more closer compared to his. 

His eyes are trained, cold, yet his heart is pouring tears. He hits two, and he wishes he could have been the one who shot the one who killed Youngjae.

But then the last one shoots, and bam! He throws up blood and all he can think of is his mother, and he’s gone.

The aftermath is horrible, with all the gangsters bodies, strewn all-over the place. No one will be looking for them, and they will rot. 

Yet, a body stood up in the midst of the dead, a little shaky. He had probabl ynever gone through a gun fight, though he had convinced others he went through thousands.

He took the case of money, and tried to leave. His sunglasses were slightly tilted and shattered. And yet he didn’t care.

He stood and limped, running away from the mess of bodies. Bang! and he fell, a whole in his head.

Yongguk dropped the gun, too weak to hold on any longer. ‘cold so cold’ was what he kept on thinking. He glanced around, at the dead bodies of his brothers.

Those he was supposed to protect. And then he slumped down, lying on his back.

He stared up at the lights, and enjoyed the feeling of the white lights burning his eyes. He stared into space, rewinding what had happened again and again in his mind.

He got colder, and colder. His feet was numb, his arms too. All he could feel was the hard pavement on his pack, and the blood running down his mouth. He felt pins and needles pricking him, changing what he felt on his back. Slowly, he felt he was put on a bed of grass.

A soft rustle came, and it picked up speed. It blew his hair everywhere, and the white light dominated his vision, until it was white, all so white.