Chapter 3

To be with him.

I walked to a corner where a seat was not taken and prepared to settle down. And when i turned I saw him 3 feet behind me trailing with a group of girls drooling over him. Not literally but, yea you get the idea. He whispered to a girl sitting beside me and she nodded profusely. She immediately packed and left for another seat at the other corner of the room. Apparently this guy gets what he wants.

"Who the heck is he and why does he keep pestering me." I looked out of the window thinking. This guy apparently is annoying as hell. I prayed for him to appear infront of me.

Apparently it seemed like he read it off my mind and move his table closer to mine. He then whispered "I'm Baro. I'm not pestering you i just want to make friends with you" I turned to stare at him amused. I looked at him as if he was the weird one instead of me.

"You... You can read my mind?" I thought to myself. "Eyy it's impossible for someone to read someone's mind." 

"Who says its impossible? Now i'm reading yours" He whispered again. I could feel him grinning.

"Omg just go away." Just as I thought the same exact thing. He pulled me closer and hooked my hand , clinging on me not letting me go.

I prayed for him to come to rescue but apparently, he didn't came. I knew it wouldn't happen. I tried releasing my hand from him but geez this guy is stubborn as hell. He only released when we were released from class. And apparently by the end of it, the girls have started pointing at me and talking about me.

I grabbed my bag and was leaving class when I was blocked by the same girls again. I wanted to shout at them and make them get lost but apparently due to my lack of communication, I have forgot the taste of words lingering on my tongue, my mouth, my throat.

"Where do you think you are going miss ignorant."

I didn't replied. I couldn't

"Are you mute! How could you ignore The Legendary KwonNa! Do you know how much place she has in this school! She is certainly so much more popular then you'll ever be in your life!"

I felt a warm hand pulling me behind. A tall figure stood infront of me. He was so tall I was almost hidden behind him if he moved more to the right.

"KwonNa. Thats enough."

"Oppa! I don't get it! Why are you helping such a loser! You should help me! I've known you since forever!"

"So? It doesn't mean that I have to help you just because you have a crush on me."

"O...Oppa! I just don't want this to steal you away from me!" She pointed at me shouting. Her words were stuck, she was choking on her words. She was on the edge of crying. I hated people who cry. I didn't want her to feel miserable. Miserable like me.

"Stop acting like a child! You're not..." I tugged his shirt before he could continue. He turn to look at me as i shook my head. I escape away from him bowing to them before leaving them.

I climbed up the stairs to the 6th floor to find a dead end at the corner. Apparently no one was there. I took a break there. Rested there and took out my phone. I was feeling confused, puzzled and i needed him. 

"You've called me earlier than expected."

I heard footsteps but ignored.

"Are you still in school?"

I didn't answer, but as if he heard me, he continued on.

"Are you at a dead end?"

The footsteps grew louder.

I wanted to pick up my bag to leave when I saw him standing infront of me again. Baro.

I held my phone tighter as I closed my eyes.

"Don't leave" 

I opened my eyes in shocked. He was there. The same exact person was there. The guy I called all day, all these years. Was infront of me. He was...

He.. was.. Baro.