My Girl, Sacia

My Girl, Sacia (One Shot)

"Hey Sacia." Honjo asked Sacia a  6 year old girl. "Why is your Bebe (a rabbit plushie) here?  Did you forget him again?"

"Oh no Oppa, I went and washed my hands and took Gorrie( a gorilla plushie) from my room and I was going to play with them, here see I have Gorrie in my arms." Holding the plushie and stretching her small arms to show it to Honjo, a 10 year old boy, who was staying with them from the foster home. 

His stay with them  was the longest he ever did in one family. He adored little Sacia, who was like a baby sister to him.  He wished that he could stay with them for good, but he knew that was only false hope.  Her Omma  was already pregnant with a second child on the way.  So he was enjoying every moment he can with her.

.They were in the living room Sacia was holding Bebe and Honjo in turn was holding Gorrie. They were play acting with Bebe and Gorrie as their playmates. In some other time, they would also play with Sacia's small kitchenware and dining sets.

Other times, they would cut newspapers and make origami or cut colored magazines into dresses for Sacia's paper dolls.

 

Other times, they would be cutting colored magazines into dresses for her paper dolls. She would reprimand  him, "Oppa, your not doing that right. See look what I did this is how you should do it.  Cut it this way." She would be showing him how to cut a dress for the paper doll.

"Ahh but it is not so easy. " He would say, trying to please her.

"You can do it, Oppa, it only takes a few cut  here and here with a scissor." She was patiently teaching him how to do it.

"Oooohhhh okay let me try again." Though it was not easy for him, he tried to do what she wanted done and how she would do it.

 

Other times, when they would be cutting newspapers to make origami, she had asked him, "Oppa how did you do that again? where do you fold again?"

"Here let me show you again. First fold here; then after that you can fold in this side." He was patiently teaching her how to do an origami.

 

They would also do drawings and colorings on bond papers and on coloring books.

"Oppa draw me a rabbit like Bebe, and then I will color him. I will try and draw something else...hmmm..maybe a carrot..or a banana.."

Honjo would try and draw a rabbit for Sacia or whatever she fancy for that day, and beside him Sacia would concentrate drawing something else. They would be drawing side be side on the floor or on the table; whichever they plan to do their drawing.

 

Sometimes they would go to the park and play on the swings, seesaw and  the jungle climb.

"Oppa, push me higher I want to fly, ahahahahaha"  Honjo would push her high, but still being careful. He can smile and laugh with her while she was on the swing.

"Oppa higher ..higher..higher..I want to go really high! I want to fly! hahahahaha"

"Ooooohhh That is as high as you go! You are about to fall! hahahahahahhaha"

"But Oppa..please I want to fly high! hahhahaahhaha"

 

On weekends they would hike to the mountain nearby and explore around.  They would bring water and food along with them.

"Oppa where are we going today, last time we headed on the east side. Can we go to the river today? Maybe we can see some fish. I want the water to play with my feet and legs. It will feel so cool." Sacia would be smiling looking at Honjo.  And he only wanted to do what she wanted to do.

"Alright then to the river we go."  He was smiling at her.

They would be playing by the river and the river side, and walk in few places as well. And by the end of  the day Sacia would be tired. "Oppa, I'm tired I don't think I can walk anymore."

He knew that this is her way of saying 'PLEASE CARY ME!' And even though he himself was tired he loved these moments he had with little Sacia.

"Your such a baby. Come on,"  he got on his knee and bend a litttle.  "Get on my back."

She was all smile and got on his back for a piggy back ride home.  He straightened up and carried her while holding on to her thighs. And she would hug him by the neck and often placed her face near his face. And if it fancied her she would have her cheek on his cheek.

 

And in school days he would take her to the corner of the road t o wait for the bus. Honjo did not go to school because he did not get the chance to enroll.

"Oppa, I don't like to go to school today. Maybe I could just stay here and play with you. School is so boring." She would sometime have these little dialogues with him in the mornings.

"Sacia, you should go to school; then you could teach me what you learned when you return. You will be my teacher."

She then would be all smile. "Oppa promise I'll try and learn everything my teacher will teach me, so I can teach you since you don't  go to school. I will be your teacher." She would giggle. He would smile back at her.

 

When Sacia did not feel like to eat, Honjo would feed her. "Come on Sacia, please eat something. Here have some of this."

"Noooooo!! I don't want any!! I don't like to eat!!" She would pout.

"How are going to be a big girl, if you do not  eat your food? See me I'm eating all my food and I'm big." He would Take some food with his chop sticks and shows her that he was eating.

"But you are a boy, boys are suppose to be big and girls are suppose to be small."

"But Sacia you won't grow to be a beautiful girl. Beautiful girls need to eat their food."

"Oooohh, I'm a beautiful girl?" She giggled. :You think so? hihihi Well okay then."

 

 

The Present Day:

Standing by the balcony of the resort gazing at the far distance looking at the sky and the clouds above the mountain. Not really admiring the view, but his mind travelling to the past going back in time of his youth. Remembering a young girl.  Going through his fond memories. A time when he was so happy. He only spent a short time with them, especially her. But it was the best time of his youth.

Hyung Joon, the old Honjo, who has changed his name, speaking to himself, " Where are you? How are you doing, my Sacia?"

Hyung Joon lost contact from her family. And as time goes by, did not have any news about them.

Hyung Joon speaking to himself, " Will I ever see you again? Tomorrow, there is always tomorrow. I hope I will get the chance that someday soon we'll see each other again."