Introduction

HEILMITTEL

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ― André GideAutumn Leaves

 

Jieun took a deep breath and pulled the door open. “Sorry for being late Mr. Song” she bowed. She closed her eyes, ready to get yelled at. She abruptly straightened her body in shock after hearing Mr. Song’s reply. Instead of Mr. Song’s harsh voice, a gentle and shooting voice replied her.

“I’ll pretend that you’re not late Ms. Jieun, so come on in before Mr. Song sees you.”

Jieun stood still. Jang Wooyoung was standing in front of her, flashing a beautiful smile. He was holding a marker. Jieun realized that Wooyoung was writing something on the white board before she came. She took a quick glance on the white board and saw Wooyoung had written few sentences in English.

Confused, she went to her seat. “What is he doing?” Jieun asked Hana who sat beside her.

“What do you mean?” Hana asked her back. “He teaches us off course”.

“Teach?” her eyes widen. “How can he teach us?”

Hana sighed and turned her head to face her best friend. “I forgot to tell you yesterday. You think he is a new student. Don’t you?” she asked. Jieun nodded.

“But he is not. He is Mr. Song’s assistant.” She continued.

Jieun dropped her jaw. She bent her head to avoid looking at Wooyoung. However, she could feel Wooyoung was staring at her and smirking.

================================================================================

“For a person who had met me at the previous life, you’re not really accurate Ms. Jieun.”

Jieun chocked. She could feel a big slice of meat stuck in . Wooyoung was sitting beside her. There are many empty seats in this cafeteria, why should he choose this seat. She thought.

Wooyoung didn’t expect that Jieun would be that shocked to see him. “I am sorry.” He patted Jieun’s back, tried to help her. Instead of feeling relieve, Jieun froze by his sudden action. She could see that Wooyoung stared at him worriedly.

“It’s ok.” Jieun managed to reply.

“So…” Wooyoung hesitated. “I haven’t had a chance to introduce myself properly. My name is Jang Wooyoung. I used to live in UK and I am here to help Mr. Song in his new projects.” He smiled.

Jieun smiled back at him. She didn’t know what to say so she continued with her lunch. Feeling the awkwardness, Wooyoung turned his eyes to Hana. “I see that you are best friend of her.”

Hana laughed. “Yes Mr. Jang, we have been friends for 19 years.”

“Oh really? So how old are you guys now?” Wooyoung asked.

“We are 21 years old. And you Mr. Jang?” Hana asked him back.

“I am 23 years old.” Wooyoung answered. He felt that Jieun just raised her eyes to stare him curiously and when he turned his head to face her, she blushed. Wooyoung smiled.

He took Mr. Song’s offering to make him forget about his heartbreak.  He swore that he would never fall in love again. But he forget one thing, love came without being invited and it grew when you did not even realize.

 

*Just like Jieun, I am so so so sorry for updating the story late. After taking a lot of effort, haha, I finally made the chapter 2. Hope you guys enjoy it.* XOXO