Beginning

In love and War

 

Beginning.

 

The Korean War is known as one of the big crisis during the Cold war. It is one of the conflicts, in which The United States of America and the Soviet Union take the opposite sides and fight indirectly with each other.

Supported by the Soviet Union, in the early 1950's, the future leader of the new country DPRK, Kim Il Sung, spreads the communist ideology around. His dreams of a reunited Korean peninsula touches the hearts of many Koreans, making them believe in the communist ideology and having them fight for it.

After a while, the war begins.

Like the American Civil War, The North and South fight in a three year battle. Even until now, 60 years since the war has ended, DPRK (Known as North Korea) and Republic of Korea (Known as South Korea), are unofficially in peace, although, a peace contract hasn't been signed at all.

Today, North and South Korea can be described as a pair of antonyms- While the North has been in a humanitarian crisis, the South is one of the first countries in the charts of economical  and tourist development.

 Many Koreans have died in battle. Many young men don't live to the age of getting married. Many mothers lost their sons in a cruel way.

North and South Korea remain divided by the 38th parallel, as we speak. This zone is maybe one of the most militarized zones on Earth, even though, it's known officially as a demilitarized one.

Enough with the history, now onto the story.