Her lips

Her lips

 

The two maknaes of f(x) secretly went to New Zealand to held a photoshoot for QUA.

They are on the plane sitting beside each other. Sulli is just sleeping with her eye cover and leaning on her seat while Krystal is looking at the window, still thinking how she would say to Sulli that she likes her, since it is the right time to tell Sulli because the members are not around, only the two of them, two of them in a car, inside the dressing room, and most of all, in one hotel room. She suddenly stopped from thinking when she felt that there is something fell on her shoulder. She turned her head and then her lips accidentally landed to Sulli's. Sulli is leaning on Krystal's shoulder super close. Krystal quickly pulled out herself still shocked. Her heart suddenly beat faster than usual. She touched her lips, still feeling Sulli's soft lips on hers. Thank goodness Sulli didn't feel it and she's still sleeping soundly.
 

"Oh God, why are you doing this to me?" Krystal said as she pouts cutely.

 

---

 

When they arrived at the venue, their manager immediately let them rest in one room and also in one bed. Krystal lied down and then she closed her eyes. While Sulli is just sitting on the bed, fixing her things.
 

"Ya! Soojung ah!"
 

"Sulli, I'm tired, let's just talk later." Krystal whispered with a really tired tone.
 

"Why did you kissed me on the plane?" Sulli continued. Krystal opened her eyes widely and sat up the bed.
 

"S... Sulli ah, I... I didn't... It was, it was an... a... accident." Krystal tried shouting but she can't because of embarassment.
 

"Hahaha! You're caught. I thought I was just dreaming." Sulli answered
 

"It's because you..."
 

"Uhhh! So tiring. Jetlag will kill me." Sulli cut off Krystal's words like nothing happened as she lies her body down the bed. Krystal just can't say anything and she didn't even got some sleep because of that.

 

---

 

The photoshoot will begin but they said that they will do an interview first.

 

---

 

Q: "Krystal, you filmed the show 'High Kick 3' this past few days, what is your part in this show?"
 

K: "I played the role of Ahn Soo Jung, who went back to South Korea while school vacation. But my family have bankrupted so I had to live at my uncle's house."

 

Q:" Sulli, how many points would you like to give Krystal, seeing her acting skills?"
 

S: "I want to give her 10 out of 10, but I think it's better to give her 9. Because she can't be too perfect." All of the people around them suddenly laughed and then Sulli leaned on Krystal's shoulder.
 

"To me, Soojung is always 10 points." Sulli continued and then she smiled at Krystal.
 

"You too." Krystal replied.
 

"Sulli, please stop being sweet to me!" Krystal told herself.

 

---

 

"Okay! 1 hour break!" The director said. Sulli and Krystal went to their dressing room to rest. Krystal is sitting in front of the mirror, removing her make up while Sulli is at her back, watching her seriously. She saw Sulli from the mirror's reflection. She doesn't know that Sulli is looking at her lips since they entered the room.

 

"Why?" Krystal asked.
 

"Soojung ah, why is your lips so soft?" Sulli asked. Krystal who's really surprised on Sulli's question just can't say anything.
 

"Sulli ah... That... On the plane, is only an..."
 

"No, I'm not asking that." Sulli cut off Krystal's explanation once again as she walks unto Krystal, she stood up behind Krystal's seat. Krystal started to feel weird about what's going on to Sulli. They are still looking at each other only at the mirror's reflection.

 

"Hmm?" Sulli hummed as she raise her eyebrows.
 

"W...what?" Krystal asked awkwardly.
 

"What is ypur secret making your lips that soft?" Sulli asked once again.
 

"N...nothing. I... I think it's just natural. Why?" Sulli slowly turned around Krystal's seat unto her and then she bent her body to level Krystal's face. Krystal is still wandering what's happening while Sulli is just seriously focusing on Krystal's lips. She went more nearer to Krystal's face and the gap between their faces is just a centimeter.

 

"I liked it." Sulli whispered.
 

"W...what?" Krystal asked awkwardly. Sulli gently rubbed Krystal's lips using her thumb, making it more ier.
 

"Ssul..." Krystal wanted to stop Sulli but she feels so weak because of what is Sulli doing to her. Sulli moved her fingers to Krystal's chin and then she gently lifted up Krystal's face.
 

"I liked it when you kissed me on the plane." Sulli answered.
 

"I told you I didn't..." Krystal words cut off for the third time and finally, the gap between them already closed. Sulli gently kissed Krystal on the lower lip followed by a deep kiss. Krystal can't do anything because she's feeling that she's starting to like it too, she just gently closed her eyes and decided to feel every seconds of how Sulli would kiss her. A smooch can be heard when Sulli suddenly pulled herself, meaning, Krystal is also participating and Sulli's upper lip. Sulli giggled cutely after the kiss, seeing Krystal's face like that.
 

"Hey! Why are you so shocked? Is it your first kiss?" Sulli asked while still giggling like a cute little child.
 

"N...no, but it's my first time kissing a girl like that."
 

"Hahaha, are you kidding? Didn't you took advantage of kissing me while I'm sleeping on the plane?" Sulli asked boastfully.
 

"I told you it was only an accident!"
 

"Hahaha, I know, and unfortunately, you are my first kiss." Sulli stated.
 

"Y... You mean, the kiss on the plane was really your first kiss?"
 

"Yeah. Actually no, I am secretly planting kisses on you when you're sleeping at the dorm. But still, you are my first kiss." Sulli confessed.

 

 

"You mean... You've been taking so much advantage from me since then?!"
 

"Why? Don't you like it? I know you and Minho oppa..." Sulli whispered. 
 

"Sssshhh! How did you know that?" Krystal cut off Sulli's words.
 

"He told me." Sulli answered sadly followed by a frown.
 

"That was a long time ago, we broke up 1 year ago right? And... And..."
 

"What?" 
 

"Kissing you is better." Krystal whispered with a sweet tone. Sulli giggled once again.
 

"I... I... Sulli ah, I like you." Krystal finally confessed. Sulli quickly kissed Krystal again but she also pulled herself immediately. And then she walks out of the room, leaving Krystal like a stone, still in shock of what Sulli did to her.
 

"How can this be her first kiss? She looks so used to it." Krystal asked herself.
 

"You're dead meat tonight, Choi Jinri. You'll regret kissing me like this." Krystal whispered and then she made a lipbite ily.