Meeting umma's friends (Part 1)

Special boys

Key sighed as he walked towards the classroom of his first lesson. Today was Monday, and Key just wanted to go back to his bed and fall asleep and never wake up. But, unfortunately, he couldn't.

Key had been busy for all the week-end. First he had spent his Friday night with Changmin, Jonghyun, Onew and Minho. Then he had spent his Saturday with them too; they had went out to the town, while he had spent his Sunday. with Taemin at the library doing their homework. And when he had came back, Changmin, Onew, Minho and Jonghyun were sitting on the sofa. They had talked till late at night. Key swears he had seen the moon go down and down in the sky, slowly being replaced by the sun, as they talked.

"Hey, Key! greeted Onew as so called boy walked like a zombie to his seat.

- Hey, Onew." smiled weakly the teenager as he sat on his chair.

Onew smiled softly.

"Tired?

- Yeah..." laughed shyly Key.

Onew patted his back.

"Don't worry, you'll sleep tonight.

- But tonight is so far away..."

Onew laughed.

"What is so far away?!" asked Jonghyun as he sat next to Key - y'know, neighbours because of their names.

His neighbour just sighed as he buried his head in his arms. Jonghyun looked at Onew, mouthing an 'is he alright?' to him, interrogation to which his friend answered by a simple nod.

"Oh, Kibum! suddenly exclaimed Jonghyun.

- Yeah it's me... mumbled the blonde.

- Changmin wants to know the friend that didn't allow us to see you yesterday. Well, he said it with a joking-tone."

Key immediately stood up straight.

"What?!

- Changmin wants to know the person whom you was yesterday. Since you told us you were his only friend."

Key mentally killed himself. Taemin would physically kill him anyway.

"Uhh...

- He said what about noon? He sounds good to him, so see you at noon, he said."

Jonghyun flashed a smile. Key wanted to refuse, but heck this smile was just to fndkorjntjexjgtvgcfjb to resist.

"Yeah, sure." answered the blonde as he smiled softly, making the puppy-boy smile wider; just when the teacher entered the room.

And, as the lesson started, Key was digging his own grave. At least it was a thing Taemin wouldn't have to do when he would have killed him.

~

Key was sitting in front of Taemin awkwardly as he looked for any sign of anger. Apparently, the information had still not reached the brain of his friend, because he was just staring back at his umma-friend, his lips forming a very, very, very thin smile. But, after five minutes, Key started to worry.

"Uh, Taemin?"

The boy hummed in response.

"Why are you not yelling at me?"

The brunette furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well last time you almost got mad when I told you about doing some friends."

Taemin shrugged.

"You talked about making random friends. But if you want me to be friend with your friends, it's not a problem. It's the people you met Saturday?" Key simply nodded. "Then it's okay. If they managed to steal my umma it's surely because they're awesome."

And Taemin flashed a smile. Key almost fainted. Taemin, kind? Taemin, not angry? Taemin, s-m-i-l-i-n-g? It was a dream. Obviously not a day of school where rain was everywhere. It HAD to be dream.

~

Key soon realised that, no, it wasn't a dream, when he saw Taemin walking towards him, his hands in his pants' pockets and a very, very, very thin smile on his face. The blonde couldn't move, he just stared at his baby-friend.

"Umma? Are you alright?"

Key shook his head, waking himself up.

"Yeah, yeah I am!

- Let's go eat then."

Key nodded but didn't make a move.

"Well are you just gonna stay here standing or are you gonna follow me? said Taemin as he slightly frowned.

- I'm coming." answered Key.

~

Although Taemin seemed smiling and excited just a few minutes ago, he was just sweating of dread at the moment. He was hiding behind Key, walking very, very, very slowly. They were heading towards the canteen, their lunches in their hands. The brunette was mentally praying to become invisible. Thought he was at first pretty excited to meet his umma's friends, he was now terrified, really terrified. And his 'umma' could feel it.

"Taemin." called the blonde.

So called boy hummed weakly, looking at Key with scared eyes

"It's alright if you don't want to meet them. I can tell them you're sick or that you don't want to eat them...

- It's not that... answered Taemin. It's just... What if they don't like me? What if they bully me? What if they reject you? What if-

- Taemin! hissed Key, making the brunette shut up. Listen. Stop with your what if, kaykay? You're not gonna be rejected or yadayada. If they hurt I'll kick them, but I highly doubt that they'll be bad with you. They're nice guys."

Taemin swallowed. If there was a thing he trusted in the world, it was Key.

"But I already said, if you don't want...

- It's okay. I'll do it." Taemin said, gathering all his courage.

Key blinked.

"Sure?

- Yes." Key smiled and took Taemin's hand in his.

"Fighting." whispered the blonde.

And, the next moment, they were entering the canteen.

~

"Kibum!"

The blonde turned his head towards the direction of the voice and his lips cracked into a smile. Jonghyun was walking toward him, a big smile on his face. Key had to admit, this black hoodie fitted him perfectly, like his black jeans. Little did he knew was that Taemin was completely hiding behind him.

"Are you feeling better, Kibum?" asked the second blonde when he arrived in front of so called boy.

Key offered another smile to Jonghyun.

"I'm alright."

Jonghyun smiled wider, showing his teeth. He then moved to the left. Although Taemin was slim and small, he could still be seen behind Key. The brunette was looking at the floor, scared.

"Hello."

Taemin looked up as Key turned around. The blonde was afraid of Taemin's reaction towards Jonghyun.

"I guess you're Kibum's bestfriend?" spoke Jonghyun softly, a sweet smile on his lips.

Taemin blinked a few times. He wasn't prepared to this.

"I'm Jonghyun." Taemin swallowed.

"I'm T-Taemin. stuttered the boy.

- Nice to meet you. smiled Jonghyun. Do Key and you want to eat with us?"

Taemin turned his head to his umma, who smiled.

"As you want, Taemin. simply told Key.

- It's-It's okay then, we'll eat with you. said Taemin.

- Alright. answered softly Jonghyun, smiling. We're there. The third will be with us soon."

He pointed towards a table where two boys were laughing. Taemin nodded and Jonghyun began walking, speaking a soft 'Follow me', to which Taemin and Key agreed. When they reached the table, Jonghyun coughed, making the two teenagers look up. Once again, Taemin was hiding behind Key. Although Jonghyun seemed quite nice, he didn't know the two others.

"Kibum and his friend are here." spoke Jonghyun sweetly.

The blonde smiled, then turned his head towards Taemin.

"Aww." he cooed.

He walked towards the boy and tilted his head a little, his eyes staring at Taemin's.

"There's no need to be afraid." murmured the boy - and now that Taemin was close to him, he could say he looked like a dino and a puppy.

Taemin bit his bottom lip.

"Just sit, okay?"

As Key was taking a seat, Jonghyun headed Taemin towards another chair. The poor boy was so scared that he didn't dare to look up

"Erm.... coughed Jonghyun as he sat next to Key. This is it."

There was an awkward silence. Taemin was staring at his lunch. Never in his life had he find a lettuce so attractive. The brunette was biting his bottom lip when...

"GUYS AM I LATE?!"

The voice was so loud and came so suddenly that Taemin yelled and fell of his chair. In his fall, his glasses fell of his nose, leaving him a blurred vision.

"Oh my. Taemin heard Jonghyun say. What. Have. You. Done.

- OH MY.

- YOU'RE SO ED UP.

- SHUT UP AHJUSSHI AND EAT YOUR MATE'S FACE."

Taemin saw someone crouching down next to him. He blinked a few times. Unfortunately, it wouldn't give him the sight he had with his glasses back.

"Hey. Hey, are you alright?"

Taemin was surprised by the tone of the voice. It was quite low but soft, it almost seemed like it wasn't the voice that had yell jsu a few seconds ago. The brunette looked up.

"Are you okay?" asked the voice.

Taemin suddenly felt a warm touch on his hand. He usually didn't like to be touched, but this time he didn't do a thing. He was dizzy and the touch felt good.

"My glasses... murmured Taemin as he moved a little, feeling the floor to search for his glasses.

- It's okay. answered the voice. I'll give you them, wait a minute."

And then, something incredible happened. The person caught Taemin by the hips and sat him on the chair he was on before. It was short, sure. But the feeling of the hands on the hips, the warmth coming from the hands going through the thin shirt of Taemin to meet his skin, stayed for a while. And then, a CRACK was heard.

 

~

 

A/N: I'm back! :DDDDDDDDDDD

Oaky sorry if you don't like this chapter or ehrfuohfuizhetuiyziet I don't know. Just think about I went to sleep at 06:00 A.M. just have this chapter finished. JUST FOR YOU MY FRIEND.♥

Anyway, tell if there are mistakes, subscribe, comment, idk jqdhkjhqffhuefhuihjizhefuizheuizheuif.

Erm kaykay, I love you, THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS  AND THE SUBSCRIBES BY THE WAYYYYYYY.♥

Have a great time where you are, I love you.♥

- Leyn.