Part 1

Heart(beat)

I sat there, on the silky white duvet of the hospital bed. You could say this is my home since I was practically raised here, I couldn't gp home much beacuse I had to be checked frequently for my weak heart. I slid open the bedside drawer, retriving little pieces of paper; I began  folding the edges, letting my pale-skinned hands trace the paper. I do this everyday, folding a piece of paper into a star. They say it you do this once everyday, your wish will come true. My wish is to do things that other people can do to. I place the star inside a jar with all the baby stars I've made

Slowly a sudden pain emerge intoxicating my chest. I clutch on my chest were my heart is, breathing in and out with a steady rhythm, it began to stay at ease. This is normal for me however it's absolutely scary, knowing that you could die any second. The pain I go through is dreadful, my heart feels like it will stop beating right now; this means I feel that all my arteries are constricting. Then the blood stops flowing  and I have to force myself to open them up again.  I pray, think, hope that: will I live through tomorrow? 

I stare at the window, the sunlight blazing against my skin. I wince, my skin was so sensitive, it was like lasers shooting at me. I loved the light, it was a symbol for me, that meant I was still living, breathing, walking. I reaseured the light very much; it seemed to brighten up my hopes - a little bit.

The door clicks open and a man in his late twenties approaches me, his overly-sized glasses sliding off his nose, he presses them up again. He pulls a chair across and sits closer to the bed. He carries a clipboard at all times with my name printes in bold letters: 

-Byun Baekhyun-

Born: 6th May 1992

Blood Type: O 

Nationality: Korean

Family: Mother, Father, older brother (7 years older than him)

Occupation: Student

Case: Heart failure

I cringe at the sight of it, I felt disgusted, like I was born deformed. A weird sensation began pulling at my chest. No we love me, if they knew I will die... I sighed, and gripped tightly around the duvet sheets. I shouldn't think these kind of things. Part of me says: You were born for a reason. I keep telling myself that. "Mr Byun, I'm sorry to say but there aren't many heart donars... we don't know if you have time." he took a breah "We are estimating about 2-3 months." It must be hard being a doctor, telling these sort of things, when you know you can't save them... espcially when families are involved. Then he pats my face with a tissue; I realize my eyes were b tears. he smiles sadly at me. Then the doctor leaves after that. 

***

"Hey! Channie, pass the ball!" a honey-haired boy shouted, running towards a giant who's dribbling the ball. Ignoring the boy, Chanyeol skillfully dodges the boy tackles, and quickly kicks the ball in the net. Chanyeol grins at the honey-haired boy who was pouting slightly, arms cross.

"Sorry, hyung." Chanyeol scrathes the back of his head. 

"Yah! Chanyeol pabo!" Luhan, flick Chanyeol forehead, he was annoyed that Chanyeol wasn't listening to him. Luhan had a born baby face, with honey-haired locks, he was older than Chanyeol by 3 years! On the other hand Chanyeol, was really tall and had noodled brown hair. But his voice was distinctive, like 2 octaves lower! 

"Ahh~ I forgive you Channie!" Luhan laughed, collecting his things off the bench. Chanyeol was reallly pleased that Luhan had forgiven him. He didn't like Lu being upset. They were just walking on  there was home, parting and waving at each other when the street split. He took a shorcut when he notice another paper-crane was on the floor. He'd been recieving these recently. (well he wasn't sure who was it for, because it didn't bare a name, but it was always there when he went home) he picked up the crane, then curiosity got the best of him. He looked at his surroundings, catching his eye on a window, he climb a near by tree. 

THUD! Chanyeol went crashing back down the ground. He swore as the impact course through his body!

"YAH! Why the hell did you do that for you-" Chanyeol yelled at the stranger above him. 

"Why were going to climb through the window!" Baekhyun had instantly stopped yelling at the boy when he realize the boy had his paper crane in his pocket. Baekhyun came to his senses and immediately started stuttering. "Y-Y-yah! D-d-don't do that a-again!" holding a vase in his hands. Chanyeol nodded.

"Can I climb up?" Chanyeol shouted down below, Baekhyun pop his head out, nodding in embarrassment. He heard the crackle of branches as the person who he almost threw a vase at climb up the tree. Once getting there, Chanyeol swung his legs over onto the ground and smiled at Baekhyun. 

"Sorry about earlier..." Baekhyun remained silent, whilst Chanyeol fumbled into his pockets "By the way is this yours?" Chanyeol held out his crane. Baekhyun nodded unable to speak.  "It's a well crafted crane..." Chanyeol spoke awkwardly, he didn't like how the boy was being extremely silent. He stuck his hand out. 

"Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol."  

"B-Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun shook hands. When a bolt of electricity course through them as their hands touch one another. He has such a cute name Chanyeol thought it sounds like...Bacon! Baekhyun blush, when Chanyeol let go of his hand. 

You were born for a reason.

Then his heart stopped. 

-

A/N: Annyeong guys! Soo here's my new story >< Baekyeol! I have so many feels right now! This story is going be a short one! ^^ Full of fluff and BaeKon and Yeollie. Ahhh I just love Baek's new hair colour *turns to mush* its reddish/purplish! *spazzes* 

xoxo