1

Our Love Never Ends

 

You walked to your door when you heard someone knocking at your door. “Who's there?” You said while peeking through the curtain. You saw your boyfriend, Kris is waiting for you behind the door. You smiled as run towards the door. As you opened the door, Kris grabbed your hand and dragged you to his car. You tried to release his grip but he grabbed your hand tightly.

 

“Kris!” You scoffed as you able to break his grip.
“What is wrong with you? It hurts!” He saw a red marks around your wrist. He looked away, tried not to look your face.

 

You sighed and walked away from him. You heard a scream from behind.

“I HATE YOU PARK SEJIN!” He stopped. That 3 words coming from his mouth just like a knife cutting your heart into pieces. Then you heard he said..

 

“I DONT LOVE YOU! LETS JUST STOP SEEING EACH OTHER!”

 

You cant contains your feel and you feel pure-hot-steam tears running down your cheek. Your face soaked with tears now. You just walked away, not looking back at him. BUMP! The door closed with a jolt making you jump.

 

You ran to your room and threw your body on the bed and crying continuously.

 

----------------------------------------

 

You woke up tomorrow morning, saw your face in the mirror and your eyes are swollen from crying all night. You tried to contact him last night but he doesnt pick up his phone.

“Stupid Kris!” You muttered. As you staring at your reflection in the mirror, tears forming in your eyes.

“I HATE YOU KRIS! YOU ARE STUPID!” You fell down, hugging your knees into your chest and crying.

“I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.” You keep repeating that words.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Its already 2 weeks since Kris and you broke up. Your life turned upside down because of him. You dont know what reason he wants to break up with you. You tried to call him but still he doesnt answered your call. You tried to search him in the office but his secretary said he take leave for a month.

You watched tv show to kill the boredom and suddenly you heard knocking. You walked to your door, you opened and saw a postman standing in front of you.

“Hello miss! This is a letter for you.” He said as he handed the letter to you. You smiled and said thank you before closed the door.

 

You furrowed your eyebrow as you tried to open the letter.

It was wedding invitation card. “Hurrmm.. none other than my ex classmate gonna married.” You said in your mind.

 

You read word by word and saw Kris's name inside the invitation card.

“Kris & Jung Hee invited you to our wedding....”

 

You cant read the next sentence. A fragile heart was broken before cant endure another pain. You cant catch your breath, you feel someone just put rock over your chest.

“Kris, how could you do this to me?” You crying so loudly.

 

------------------------------------

 

You woke up early since today is your first day on a new job. You walked nervously to your room as you greeted your new friends in the office. You tried to be positive after knew Kris was married to someone else right now. You need to move on.

As you busy typing some of your work, someone knocking the door.
“Come in~” You said.

“Miss Park, our new boss need to meet you in the office right now.” a beautiful lady standing in front of you, smiling.

“Oh thank you. I will meet him right away. Thanks for telling me.” You smiling back to her.

----------------------------------

You knocked the door before come in. You heard a husky voice telling you to come in.
You walked in nervously.

“Anneyonghaseyo! Park Sejin imnida.” You cant see his face because he turned his chair away from you.

 

He sat up and then looking at you. You were shocked and almost fell down. HE IS KRIS! Your lovey dovey boyfriend. Awww you mean ex boyfriend. The face that you miss so much, the smile that always smile for you, his stare that always making you blush was in front you right now.

 

“Kris~” Finally a word coming from your mouth.
“Yes its me.” He smiled, you turned your head away. The smile that always making you crazy. Its not for you anymore. He already married to someone else.

 

You feel someone touch your hand, making you snapped back to reality. Kris touched your hand and rubbed it smoothly. You just realized it and tried to break from his touch.

“Dont touch me! You are already married. I'll be killed by your wife if she knows you are trying to flirt with me.” He tried to take your hand again. You gently put away his hand.

“Park Sejin, please let me touch you. I miss you.” He spoke.

“Are you out of your mind Kris? I'm not your wife. Please go to your wife. We are over!” You tried to get out from his room and suddenly he took your hand and hugged you. He ran his finger through your hair as he kissed your head.

“Please let me hug you. I miss you so much Sejin. I'm sorry. I know you heart hurts. Please forgive me.” You tried to break from the hug by pushing him but he hugged you so tightly. At last, you just give in, you hugged him back and crying over his chest. You missed him. You missed him so much!

“Shhh baby, please dont cry. It makes me feel bad. For your info, I'm not married.” You pushed him away.

“WHAT? BUT WHY YOU SENT ME THE INVITATION CARD?”

He grabbed both of your hand and kissed it softly.

“Let me explain first. My grandma wants me to get married with her friend's daughter. It was her wish before she died. But unfortunately, Jung Hee got into accident and died before the wedding day. So the wedding day got cancelled.” He smiled and want to hug you again but you dodge his hand.

“But why you telling me that you hate me? Why? You make me feels so bad.” Tears was forming in your eyes. He used his thumb to wipe away your tears.

“I dont want you to feel bad if I'm telling you that I'm gonna married with someone else but it makes you feel really bad I guess.” He kissed your cheek to wipe away the tears.

You hugged him and said.. “I love you Kris~”

 

“I love you more but will you marry me? I want to get married with someone that I love.” He kissed your head and you just nodded to his question, as a sign that you are agree.

 

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. your heart says~

 

 

 

****so how is it? please drop some comment after read it.. thanks! ^^

thanks for reading too.. keep supporting me.. kkk

bonus time :)