You're pedo noona?

What Kind Of Relationship?

Soekarno Hatta International Airport. Jakarta. Indonesia. 12.37 pm. 

 

Back from Bali. Yeah, that girl walk like a model trough the airport. Short dress. Sunglasses. Silky hair. A moment, she drowned by her own imagination. Well you can say it was her dream. To be a star. Oh and, tan skin. Within just a week in Bali. There's still time to go back home (Singapore). 

"Sojin, can you wait for the luggage? I'm going to call the driver." 

She stop. 

Slowly she put off her sunglasses. Looking back awkwardly trough the voice that calling her before. 

"S-sure aunt..--"

"I'll go with Sojin!" "Yeah, me too!" a young girls shouted behind then run trough Sojin.

 

She forgot that she's not alone. Ofcourse. Just a crazy parents who let their 14 years old daughter go faraway by herself. (or maybe there is? Okay....). The 'aunt' before was refere to her friend's mother. Who accompany her to go to Bali. And the 'young girls', they're Sojin's friends ofcourse! Jessie and Yuna. (well okay i feel like too much rambling..) 

They search a good position to wait their luggages. A second later, korean womans with their 3 cutie childrens come and wait right beside us.

"Omfg! They're so cuuteeee~~~" said Jessie.

My eyes got bigger and brighter. I think my cheeks got reddish now. 

"Ya! Sojin-ah! Go talk with him! You know korean right?" She pats sojin. Well, she is always interested in cute things. And also in koreans(if you know what i mean lol ;] ) 

"A-annyeong~" she tried to talk with she thinks cute voice. 

The oldest just freakin glare stare confused. 

"Annyeong~~" she tried the second time. With her hands refrexly do 'bbuing bbuing' awkwardly. 

Second later the oldest freaking 'shoo' her with his hand movement. Back and forth. He did it 2 times. 

 

Shoo.........?  

 

"Wow he tell you to go away" Jessie said it while clapping her hands. Amazed. 

She still smile freezely. 

Sojin Pov

"."

 

"Can you speak korean?" 

 

I turn. Pretty woman with her luggage cart smiling at me. I think she is mother from that bossy little boy. 

"N-ne, geunyang.. Chogeum.... (yeah, but just a little bit)" i answer awkwardly."It's great. How old are you?" 

"uhh.." i tried to remember how to said '14' in korean. Yeah. I've studied korean a while. I mean.. Level 1....? Uh- nevermind. 

"fourteen!" finally i said it in english. Nah i should've said my korean is bad. Maybe she thinks i'm a liar. Stupid liar. 

"사십! (40)" said that little y boy suddenly. I glare at him. I don't know he don't understand english or he did it on purpose? 

"십사! (14)" said the youngest. 

Omfg i want to marry him now.

 

"Hey, the luggage is start to coming out! Hurry!" Yuna joined.

Well i think i should say thanks to Yuna for changing the topic................

"Sojin, isn't that your luggage?" Yuna pointed to some luggage. I'm going to check the luggage to make sure...

"가기.." (Go) said the  oldest when he saw my luggage. 

 

Well maybe not.

 

"I think they sat behind us while on the plane before. Isn't?" ask Jessie while she help me pick up the luggage. 

Behind us? The annoying noisy kids that made me can't sleep? Nah, i mean.. Their mother even tell them '시끄러' (shut up). 

"nevermind." i try to change the topic. 

The luggages all picked up. Now what we have to do is burn the boy leave the airport. 

 

*on the car* 

"Nah, i don't think they're cute." i said while munching some chips. 

"because he told you to go away? Ahahhaha comeon you're not a childish person i know!" Jessie rob the chips and start to munching by herself. 

"what happend?" Yuna asked. Yeah she doesn't really know what happened because she was searching for a cart while the 'incident'.

"Nah! You couldn't imagine what was just happend! By the way, since when you can talk in korean? I thought you're chinese." 

"chinese? Oh god.. Can you tell the different between chinese korean and japanese?" i opened front camera with my phone. Look at my freaking face. 'am i really look like a chinese?'

"but you live in singapore-" 

"I live in Indonesia but i'm not even indonesian. So you are, Jessie. You live in Singapore but you're not even singaporean."

"okay.. Thanks for your explanation Yuna. But, really. Sojin, i never thought you were korean." 

"Nah, i don't even know i was really a korean." i closed my phone. Yeah, i'm korean. With a chinese(or maybe just in Jessie's mind) face. Who live in Singapore. 

Jessie stare at me, "Hey Sojin.."

"what?" 

"Don't be a pedo noona."

"pedo noona what a......." i almost chocked with myself.

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH PEDO NOONA???"

 


Well what do you think? Borinh enough? I don't really know how to make an interesting story. ㅠㅠ and the grammar.. Don't talk about it, i can't even wrote what's on my head.. So yeah. I never thought that writing is really hard! Give your comment bellow! I'll continued the story as fast as i can! I'm a lazy you know.. Thankyou and enjoy! :] Oh and i think it's hard to upload the pic via phone. So there's no pic for now. But i will try it again! Hope it'll uploaded!