End

Changes

Dongho POv

sora fell asleep listening to music. The bell rang signaling the end of class and junhyung had already left. He walked out With his arm around some girl. I frantically woke sora up. " what!" She snapped at me. " Um... Junhyung left with a girl.." I replied. Sora stared at me with big eyes and got up. She walked outside and looked for junhyung. I followed her and we spotted him getting in an intimate kiss with the girl from earlier. Sora walked up to them and slapped junhyung across the far. " I can't believe I fell for it again.." She said as tears threatened to fall from her eyes. This was the perfect time to tell her about why I broke up with her. I blurted out everything from how he forced me to break up with her. She turned to junhyung and kicked his shin. " what the hell is wrong with you!" She snapped. Sora pulled me away with her to a nearby cafe. " why didn't you tell me he said that!" She exclaimed. " I don't know..." I whispered. " damn it Dongho. You shouldve told me... I wasn't able to love junhyung again. I still love you" she pulled me in for a hug. I smiled and kissed her forehead. " yay.. I have my bestie back.." I whispered.

 

 

 

A/n so I don't have enough time to keep this going so I had to end it.. Mianhe  if it . I'll try to make a better story if I can find the time!!