Chapter 2

Running away from home

Tabi's POV

My phone rang it was Na Na

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oppa fetch me at the usual place,7.00p.m. arasso?"

"Ok. Are you having problem again?"

"Ah- Ahni- By the way prepare a room with some woman clothes for me arasso?"

"Arasso..."

I hag up the phone call

"Haishh.... this girl always got problem."

I make my way to the guest room. I cleaned the room. I change the bedsheet and put some clothes that she left on her last stay 2 weeks ago, in the cupboard.

 

 

 

 

Kim Na Na's POV

I need to calm myself down. I'm kind of what you can call a unique girl. Maybe I look like a sweet girl on the outside, but you don't know me on the inside. I'm a boxer's daughter. My dad teaches me everthing about boxing since I was 5. so the only way that can comfort me besides boxing is punching/boxing. This is my terrotory since nobody come here 2 years ago.

It is surrounded by walls. It was a hidden place. I walk to a familiar wall. There is some punched scars on it. I closed my eyes and refresh back what my "mom" did to me just now. She was actually my step-mother, my dad's second wife. My mom died when I was 15. 5 years ago.

Thinking bout it I just get supermad and started to punch those stupid walls. it was 6.50p.m. now and I'm still punching. I didn't realize that both of my hands started bleeding. i don't even realize that Tabi is here.

 

Not longer after that I stopped, gasping for air. I'm exhausted after punching non-stop for 3 hours long. Tabi stopped me before I started to punch again.

"Yah! Enough for today neh?"

"Oppa! Mianhe! I... I don't realize you're here..." I said, apolizing. I fell better now.

"Here have a water  break and let's go home. It's getting dark...."

He threw a mineral bottle to me.

I got the bottle and started drinking it.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and subscribe!!!