Chapter 1

Running away from home

Na Na's POV

"Can't both of you just stop playing?! Go and take a bath! NOW!" mom yell at me and Minzy. "Stop puling the curtain it will fall down!" She shout at Minzy. Then she turned to me. "Don't you see your sister pulling the curtain?!"

"I didn't ask her to do that!"

"But you were still playing around that place!"

"I did not!"

She ignored me and went into our room.

"I thought you were going to bath? Why do you switched on the air-cond?!"

"Then who did that?"

"Minzy!"

I ran out of our little orange house. i know someone shouted  asking where am I going. But I just igmore it.

"KIM NA NA! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! COME BACK HERE!!!"

"..."

While I was running I took out my MP3 out and started listen tomusics in full volume. It was playing "Haru haru". Yup. That was exactly what i do when I get mad or something. I run from home and listen to music. I know where exactly my leg is carrying me- the place where I go everytime I run away from home, an old skateboard court. Nobody knows where is it accept for two of my best guy friend- Ji Yong & Tabi.

After i reached that place, I took out my phone and called tabi to pick me up at the usuaal place at 7.00p.m.. It was 3.00p.m. now and I need to calm myself down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for this short chapter, This is my second fanfics by the way......   Please comment and subscribe!!!