Chapter 3

The Magic of Spring

While leaving, Choi Seung Hyun slightly turned his head to the left and noticed a girl soaked with water from head to toe. The girl is standing at the same place like Jae Joong, before he got into Seung Hyun's car.

He ask out of curiosity "Hyung, who is that girl?"

Jae Joong answered innocently "Which girl?", and then suddenly realized he was talking with Suzy when Seung Hyun's car suddenly came and he just get into the car without saying anything to her. "Ah i totally forgot i was talking to her" he said again.

"So who is she hyung? You're not answering Seung Hyun hyung question." Bang Yong Guk butted in the conversation with his deep voice.

Kim Myung Soo finally talked after deleting tons of messages from his fangirls "Is she your new girl? Aigoo hyung, how many girl has it been already?"

"Aish all of you are not any better than girls. Stop gossiping, i don't know who is she. We just accidentaly met earlier this day. But one thing for sure, she is a weird girl" Jae Joong replied.

"She look quite pretty though, Hyung" Seung Hyun replied jokingly, followed by Yong Guk's gummy smile and Myung Soo's laugh.

Jae Joong hit his friend's head lightly and said "Ya! Stop it, or i won't pay for your drinks tonight"

"Araseo hyung" Seung Hyun answered while laughing.

After about 20 minutes, they finally arrived at East of Eden, the most popular and expensive club in Gang Nam. The queque is long as usual eventhough it's a week day. But they didn't have to queque in the long line, since the owner of the club is Ji Yong, Seung Hyun's friend in college. They parked the car, and get right into the club, walking into the 3rd floor through lift and finally arrived at the V.V.I.P room.

<..>

Seung Hyun finally arrived at his home, he parked his car at the basement and go into his apartment after dropping off all his friends in Myung Soo's house. Jae Joong don't want to come home because he actually just got expelled from the University in Japan because he played around with girls too much and keep making trouble. His parents send some people to pick him up at the airport but he run away because he's sick to hear anymore scolding from his mother or father. He knew his parents would scold him a lot, so he asked to sleep over at Myung Soo's house. Meanwhile Yong Guk is already too drunk, and since his apartment is quite far it's too bothersome to take him to his own apartment.

He open his clothes and underwear, and went straight to the bathroom. He got inside the bath tub, and sit there for a while enjoying the hot water inside the tub. He blinks his eyes again and again, he can't forget the girl he saw earlier. The girl that Jae Joong said a weird girl, she looks familiar to Seung Hyun somehow. She looks like someone, someone from his past, but he can't remember who might she be. 

"Who are you? Why did your face keep appearing in my mind? Mysterious girl." he mumbled.

<..>

Suzy just got home, it's already late. It's because the rain didn't stop, so she decided to went inside the restaurant and eat there. She took all of her clothes, it's already dry thanks to the warm heater inside the restaurant and the owner of the restaurant who give her a towel to help her. She went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

She sat on the study table while tying a towel on her head to dry her hair. She begin to draw , she's drawing the man she saw earlier at the park. The weird man who asked for her help, the mysterious man who called her and then leave without saying anything.

"He looks handsome, but he is really weird. Is he a gangster or something? Why did he even got chased around like that Mi Young-ah?" Suzy tried to ask her bunny doll, Mi Young for an aswer.

However Suzy tried to think for an answer, she couldn't find the right one, since she doesn't know anything about that guy. She decided to continue drawing, she tried to remember all the perfect shapes of the mysterious man face. His perfect nose, his shining sharp eyes, his beautiful lips. Suzy keep drawing for the nest 1,5 hours and it's finally done.

Suzy placed the finished sketch on her table and went right to her bed because she feel sleepy. She just about to sleep when she suddenly sit and reach a pencil from her table. She stand and come to her table again, she write her name and student number on the bottom right side of her drawing. Lastly, she added a title for her sketch, she named it "The Man of Spring"