001

Remain strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Woohyun. You’re free today?”,

“Why?”,

“I need you to drive me to some where…”,

Woohyun barely agreed, he wanted to spend his time lying lazily in front off the TV. But then, he said, “Fine, let’s go.”,

----------------

“Hello…”, the hairdresser greeted cheerfully.

“Hi!”, Hana replied. “Sunhwa, you sure you don’t want to join me inside? The temperature in here is freezing.”, Hana persuading her.

Sunhwa looked around and she saw a couple were on their way ahead to them and make their way in, passing Sunhwa and Hana on the front door.

The boyfriend was moving slower than his girl. Sunhwa noticed that he was literally giving her a sharp stare, but she don’t want to get all misunderstood, so she let him be.

“No. I’m fine. It’s also breezy outside.”, Sunhwa peeked in the salon, she saw the boyfriend was sitting at the back while waiting for his girl. “Besides, I wouldn’t want to wait sitting next to that guy in there…”,

“Why not?”, Hana gave her a puzzled look. “Oh. He looks familiar though, don’t you think?”, She said, “and kind of cute…”,

“No. I don’t recall any… Never mind.”,

Hana just ignored Sunhwa’s thought and began her searching in her memory.

“Stop it. Go inside, or we’ll both be late because of you…”, Sunhwa warned her.

“Should I approach him and ask?”, Hana was just being curious.

Sunhwa just scoffed and pushed Hana in without a word, and gave her a hand gesture saying that she’ll be walking along around the place. Hana nodded to that and went inside.

--------------

“Minah.”, Woohyun poked her on her shoulder.

“What do you want?”, Minah asked sitting on the chair, getting ready for her haircut.

“I’m going out for a second, okay…”, after he told her, he rushed outside without waiting for Minah’s respond.

Sunhwa was walking around, as she told Hana, for about half an hour, but later she could hear her stomach was growling like a mad lion. Well, almost as loud as that, almost.

Woohyun was tailing on her since he got out the salon. Sunhwa didn’t realize about Woohyun. Until…

“I thought I heard someone’s hungry?”, Sunhwa could hear a voice asking her from behind. She was obviously startled that she jumped a little, just a little.

Sunhwa turned around slowly. To her surprise, it was that guy just now she saw earlier with Hana.

It’s this cute guy that Hana mentioned…

She turned herself facing this guy, and gave him a puzzled look.

“Was he talking to me?”, Sunhwa whispered. “Err, yeah…”, Sunhwa answered hesitatingly, “I haven’t took my breakfast this morning.”,

Woohyun was glad that Sunhwa replied to him, because the possibility she would reply was, none. So, he has wasted minutes trying to come up with something that could lead him to talk to her.

Sunhwa walked passed him a few steps, but he followed her from behind with that little smile swinging on his flawless face. Sunhwa kept turning her head back, to see if he was still trailing her. And yes, he was. She found the answer after rambling onto a shoe rag along the sidewalk, in front of the shoe store.

He extended his hand towards Eunhee, giggling.

She is still as clumsy as she was…

“Were you alone?”, Woohyun heard her scoffing, but he asked her anyway while looking around sideways, exploring through the crowded citizens around them.

“Not really.”, Sunhwa replied with mockery, staring at him. Her eyes were like attached to his figure.

What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter