One shot - The first broken promise.

The first broken promise.

He sat in the cafe. It was a small one, where hardly anyone went to during this time. He was lucky enough to be here at a time where hardly anyone else was. Notice just him. Daesung didn't want it to be just him. If you really want to know, he's been waiting for his first fate with the famous 'Bingu'. As in Seunghyun, the man who was a hour late with no call or text why he was. Daesung had already finished his second cup of coffee, and was watching the rain pour from the sky. It was funny how the weather could reflect your feelings and emotions some times. He gave a huff and looked forward, leaning his chin on his hand. To be honest it was a awful day and the Counter noona had came up to him about 10 minutes ago telling him they were closing soon. So he gave up hope and knew that his hyung had his phone number.

"So much for tonight, such a waste, I could be practising with Jiyong hyung on a song, but nope, I just had to waste my time on waiting." He whispered and mumbled to himself. He zipped up his jacket, pulling the hood over his head. He got his umbrella and walked outside, popping it open and walking down the street.

As the rain drops fell, the covered blonde haired boy walked down the almost empty street. Sadness, regret, and a pinch of anger stirred up inside him. His hands were a bit shaky as he held up the umbrella to shield himself from the rain. Oh god how he wished Seunghyun could be here. Even if it was the first date they are, or were, going to have, there was that possibility that if his hyung was here, they could be holding hands. Yet he waited and there was no sign of the other. It was a broken promise already.

--

Seunghyun rushed down the street, a teddybear in hand as he knew he might be in trouble. He was late, a hour late, and he knew it. Not that he wanted to be a hour late, but he had no choice. He was working on his acting skills and seem to lose track of time. When he noticed he would be late he rushed into a flower shop he liked, but saw they were closed. When he was rushing down the street he saw a small toy shop and a cute bear just sitting there in the window. Luckly they were just closing and he was able to buy the bear. He hoped with that, a billion 'I'm Sorries', and a touch of cuteness he would be able to get the un-natrual blonde boy happy, and be able to swoon him into another date.

He seemed to not be watching himself as He was lost in thought. Just when he was turning the corner he bumped into someone, and landed on the ground with a thud and a 'umph' was heard from both of them.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" Seunghyun spoke and stood up, picking up the umbrella the other had dropped. He noticed the pattern of the umbrella and began to think out loud. "That's funny, Daesung has the same umbrella." He gave a small stiffled chuckle before turning his head and gasping.

--

There he was, the Bingu himself. Daesung thought and put his hands on his hips. When he saw his hyung turn around, he gave a small growl and snatched the umbrella out of the other's hand, rushing forward.

"Daesung!" He heard the older call out after him and he mumbled to himself. He felt a hand on his wrist and he tried to tug out of the grip.

"Let me go! I'm mad at you!" Daesung said as he tried to push the other off. At first he thought he wasn't able to, but luckly he gave a good push and didn't just get loose from his gripped, but knocked him right into a new puddle. Daesung marched away once it was done. He sighed to himself when he felt a twang of guilt crawl up inside him. "No, be strong." He said to himself as he continued forward.

"Daesungie!" He heard that voice again, getting closer and closer. He stopped and knew he should at least turn around. When he did he saw his hyung standing there, soaked from the rain and the puddle, with a teddybear in his arms, wet from dropping in the puddle with the older. Daesung tried not to show it in his face, but guilt was now chewing him up slowly and spitting him out.

"Daesung..." Was enough to bring him out of his thoughts. He put on a strong face, looking at his older.

"What?" Was all he could say as they stoof in the rain, even a small crack of thunder sounding in the distance. Slowly he saw Seunghyun take a step near him.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry to the ends of the earth and back. I know this was important, and I don't want to be that one who rambles on with excuses and still in the end screws up. But I lost track of time, and I was stupid. So I know you might hate me at the moment, but please at least know, that I know, I messed up big time." The older held out the cute white teddy bear. Slowly daesung took it and smiled.

Daesung couldn't be mad, he couldn't He knew his hyung well before this and knew it was a honest mistake. It just happened to be on the first date. Daesung looked up, but frowed, seeing the older walking away.

--

Seunghyun felt the rain stop as he got a few yard away, but yet it was still raining. He looked beside him as he stopped, to see the younger holding the umbrella over the two of them. Slowly the older smiled and turne to face him, wrapping his arms around the others waist.

"I'm not mad at you anymore hyung." Daesung said. He leaned up to peck the other's cheek, smiling the brightest eyesmile he could before they headed off on their first date.

--

It's funny, you know, how the weather can reflect your emotions and feelings. How the smell of the rain falling and the pattern of drips and drops makes you feel relaxed and happy.