Meetings & Greetings

Pretty Boys Only!

 

It was a nervous start; the school even had large golden gates with the initials ‘JKH’ in the middle. Sungjong guessed that that was standing for Johnny Kitagawa’s Highschool, it seems the man was proud of his school, meaning he was also proud of his students, meaning Sungjong had to do his best in this school, making the boy work up a cold sweat. Why did his mum have to send him to this school? She said it was because she heard good rumours about it and kind young gentlemen that would help turn him into a lovely flower boy of a son. Sungjong felt like puking the moment she said ‘flower boy’, ugh, he hated the words.

As soon as the large gates opened, Sungjong’s stomach did a double flip and he banged his head against the window, good job they were out, his mum wanted him to keep up appearances and with this face squashed against the window, yeah, lets just say, that’s his ‘flower boy’ image gone.

When the car stopped, Sungjong unbuckled himself and sighed before the door opened and he climbed out, slinging his bag on his shoulder then thanking the driver man (who’s name he forgot) with a low head bow and walking up the big white marble steps. It certainly was a rich school.

As he reached the top of the stairs, he took a big breath and let out another sigh as he walked through the arch way and into the stone courtyard, actually, the courtyard was very pretty, there were flowers planted around and as it was spring, blossom trees were sprung in order, it actually looked very beautiful, last time he came here to check the school out, it was winter and the place just seemed gloomy and cold whilst it was covered it snow. In the spring, it gave off a whole different atmosphere; it gave him some courage as he walked towards the entrance – two big doors which were guarded by two very handsome looking men in kinagashi. As Sungjong walked up to the doors and as he reached a hand out to the handle, a different hand stopped him.

“Sorry, lovely, but you’re going to have to tell us your identity before you enter this school.”

Sungjong looked up at the guard who stopped him. Wasn’t it enough that he was wearing their uniform and managed to get through those big gates already? Well, whatever.

“I’m Lee Sungjong, a new transfer student here.”

“I’m Kazuya Kamenashi, but you can call me Kame.” The guy called Kame winked, Sungjong shook his hand away and looked to the other guard who looked kind of pissed, well, there goes his hopes of getting inside this damned school and away from this fool, “That guy is Tatsuya Ueda, he’s just jealous I’m giving you attention, don’t worry about that bad guy.”

“I’m not jealous, Kame!”

“Uh, look, I really have to get in, can you let me in, Kame, please?”

Kame’s eyes sparkled, “Ueda, this guy is a keeper! He can be our friend forever!”

Great. Yey. Friends forever, ha…ha…ha…forever is a long time. But, at least he opened the doors.

“Thank you, Kame, thank you, Ueda!” Must keep up appearances.

“See you later, it was nice meeting you Lee Sungjong!”

Before any other guards popped up (if there were more…this school is weird) he ran inside and up two flights of wide stairs ignoring all his surroundings and heading straight to the only room he knew, Johnny’s office. Taking a few breaths and straightening himself out whilst putting on a pretty smile, Sungjong finally knocked softly on the door and waited until he heard the voice say, “Come in.”

He opened the door carefully and bowed upon the sight of the old man who was sat on top of his desk with his legs crossed, “Lee Sungjong! It’s nice to meet you, I’m glad we could have you at our school.”

“Uh, thank you.”

The old man nodded, “Naeun!” Upon shouting out that name a pretty girl came through a door, bowing her head down at the old man then looking towards Sungjong with a kind smile on her face, “This is Lee Sungjong, the new transfer student I was talking about,”

“It’s nice to meet you, I’m Lee Sungjong.”

“Yes, it’s nice meeting you too, I’m Son Naeun, class president of 2A, you’ll be in my care from now on, let’s get along well.”

She smiled and bowed once more, making Sungjong bow also, carrying on in chain. As he looked back up and saw her smile, he really did take in her beauty, wow, and when she smiled, she was even prettier.

“Thank you, I’m sure we will get along.” He meant it.

Johnny clapped his hands, gaining attention from the two of them, “Well then, your class would’ve begun by now, isn’t it time you got going?” 

 

A/N - Wah~! I hope I'm living up to your expectations, I'm sorry if it's not good guise!!! I really hope it will be though, this is just like the itroduction, the next chapter will also be a bit like this, actually, I'm not sure whether to do it in Myungsoo's POV or not...ah, well, I'll figure it out! >.< 

ALSO! For those of you who don't know, a kinagashi is a male kimono! :) You know, tradational Japanese get-up! ;D

-Cake Stealer