YOU...

YOU...

 

YOU

 

Now Kyuhyun has finally met his Ryeowook again after such a long time. Only with presents on winter and the other’s birthday he could send him to know that the other is still keep in touch with him. But now he can do everything directly with the other. It’s vice versa for Ryeowook. He can be happy, no, happier than before. He can share his own handmade cook or cake with Kyuhyun. He can play along with the other. So we can say they are happy in Lalala land.

 

So, what now? There’s no problem, right. As like a princess meets her prince after she was kidnapped. Okay, let’s just say like that. But we have to know that Kyuhyun is not pure prince who just admits he is happy meeting with his princess again and live happily after. He’s the main reason.

 

Our little Kyuhyun is not the innocent Kyuhyun anymore.

 

It’s happened when there’s new kid or can I say boy entered their school. Oh, Kyuhyun decided he entered Ryeowook’s school so he can look after his princess. So, back to the new kid, the reason why Kyuhyun becomes the reason here. That new kid dares to lay his eyes on his Ryeowook! Starts from their first meeting in the class it continues to when they have to leave the school.

 

Kyuhyun may be angry at his sister, who always bothers him asking that if she could kiss Ryeowook even on the cheek. But this time he can’t take it. He’s definitely JEALOUS! Why? That kid! That kid touched his Ryeowook on his cheeks more than he expected.

 

It’s already lunch time, Ryeowook asks Kyuhyun to have lunch together but Kyuhyun have refused it not so calmly. He even pushed Ryeowook in front of him and walks toward cafeteria alone. Their friends are watching Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. The petite boy slowly turns his body to a tall but handsome boy behind him with teary eyes.

 

“He’s in bad mood, Hyungshikkie… sorry…” he explains with sob.

 

“It’s okay, hyung. Kyuhyun maybe has something in his home. Come on, we will be late.” That boy names Hyungshikkie –Ryeowook calls him like that- pulls him to cafeteria too.

 

Both of them see Kyuhyun sits alone on the table near the window while eating kimchi rice. Ryeowook runs quickly to him and sits next to him. That tall boy follows him and sits on the opposite one. Kyuhyun pulls his hand from Ryeowook but the older doesn’t let it go. He looks at Kyuhyun’s eyes cutely while pouting. The former of his tears is still there on those puffy cheeks. Kyuhyun sees it and feels guilty.

 

“Why?” Kyuhyun whispers.

 

“KyuKyu hates Wook now?” he asks back. His voice full of question.

 

“No.” Kyuhyun says quickly. He continues eating his rice.

 

“Then, why did you do that, hyung?” that boy who is eyeing both of them speaks.

 

“You care” he snorts.

 

“KyuKyu…” the owner of the name turns his head and meets with pair of lips on his. “KyuKyu is ugly like that. Smile!!” Ryeowook cheers.

 

The tall boy chuckles and touches Ryeowook bang. From the moment Kyuhyun almost forget about his jealousy but seeing that ugly hand touchy touchy to his Ryeowook, he gathers his courage and stands up, leaving both of them gasp. He pays his bill and doesn’t look at them.

 

 

Bell is ringing loudly. Kyuhyun finally has strength again to move. He put his belonging to his bag and walks toward the main door of the class. Before he can fade, someone calls him.

 

A tall boy stands behind him with stern look. “We need to talk.” He says firmly.

 

“I have busy time. Excuse me.” he wants to turn his body again but the hand tugs his sleeve.

 

“About Ryeowook hyung.”

 

 

 

Day has passed just like that. Ryeowook doesn’t out of his room to have dinner. His mother is worry. Kyuhyun also can’t be reached by his phone. The phone of his house also died. Kyuhyun’s mother said that when they meet a week ago. Ryeowook’s father hasn’t gone home yet. She tries to persuade her lovely son to go out but the boy refuses it by throwing something in him room to the door.

 

‘Aigoo! Something bad always happened. What is it again?’ he speaks on her mind. “Wookie, baby… you need eat. Come one, dinner with Umma.”

 

She puts her ears on the door and hears sobs from inside. She can say he’s crying there. But the door is locked. She can’t see him.

 

“Kim Ryeowook, what happened? You have bad day these day. Are you having fight with Kyuhyun? Or with Hyungshik? Come on, baby, open the door. Appa will be home soon.” she once again has to feel disappointed.

 

The door bell is ringing. She heads to the front door and stares at a boy standing there with face full of scars on his face but his hand is holding a toy that her son love the most.

 

“Kyukyu? What happened to you? What happened to your handsome face?” she drags his son’s lover to living room and take some aid kid and apply to Kyuhyun’s face slowly and in concern. “Tell umma, what happened?” she doesn’t look at him.

 

“Ouch! Apo, umma! He hisses.

 

“Then, tell me!” she nags.

 

“Umm….” He takes few minutes to answer. “I- I have fought with someone.” He pauses, “I won.”

 

“With whom and why?” she let go off Kyuhyun and takes a glass of water then gives it to the boy.

 

“With a classmate. He dares to touch Wookie and talk sweetly to him. I don’t like it.” he gulps the whole content and thanks her.

 

She smiles and hits his head playfully. “Now, you satisfied?”

 

“Ani…”

 

“Why?”

 

“He…”

 

“He?”

 

A long pause happens. Kyuhyun looks so pitiful with that presence.

 

“He’s in the hospital now. I took him there and run to here. But, but he’s okay! He just having not badly injures on his ankle. Nothing more, umma! I swear!” he yells to no one. She has his mouth opens.

 

“You punk! How could you!”

 

“It’s an accident.”

 

“Omo~ Kyu! You are that jealous over that boy, huh?” she teases him. He doesn’t answer instead he lays down on the sofa and sighs.

 

He almost sleeps when he hears steps near him. The voice speaks smoothly. “Umma… Hyungshikkie…” the voice is sobbing again.

 

“Wookie baby?”

 

“He’s in hospital. Aunty calls me. A bill has been paid but the culprit has gone.”

 

“Aigoo~ my nephew! Who did it? Do you know who, baby?”

 

Ryeowook shakes his head and hugs her mother. “He will be okay, right?”

 

Kyuhyun who is pretending to sleep finally wakes up with horror face and stares at Ryeowook who is still hugging at his mother. They boy meet eyes to eyes. Ryeowook seems already woken up from his bad mood. He pushes his mother and hugs Kyuhyun cutely. He kisses Kyuhyun over and over on his lips. His mother watches hem and face palm herself.

 

“Hyungshik is your cousin?” Kyuhyun finally bravely ask his lover. Ryeowook nods in his arm.

 

“Kyuhyun… Don’t tell me that you…”

 

“You what?”

 

“I- I… well, that classmate was him, actually.” He slumps his body along with Ryeowook.

 

“What? Why?” Ryeowook asks clueless.

 

 

 

Back to moment when Kyuhyun and Hyungshik are having talk man in man in back yard. Kyuhyun with bad mood mode on waits impatiently. He waits the other to speak first but only sighs he can hear.

 

Sure, he’s tall, cute, and handsome at the same time. How a person like Ryeowook couldn’t fall for him, right? But what’s his minus? Kyuhyun doesn’t have minus in Ryeowook’s eyes. He wins for that. But Hyungshik has so much minus in his eyes. Too handsome, too greasy, too much wanting attention, and too tall for Ryeowook.

 

And now. he tries to speak. “That. Kyuhyun, hyung. You know that Ryeowook hyung is so lovable. Everyone likes him, but you can’t keep him alone for you only. He needs other friends and too much around you is not good also. Beside…” he coughs. “Actually, he can’t speak fluently with others because of you. He always talks about you and you. I think it’s too much for him. You also act strangely towards him. He cried a lot and always called me while sobbing you did bad things to him.”

 

Kyuhyun can’t take it anymore, he approach the boy and punch him on his face. Blood is dripping from his lips. “You! He’s okay before you come and I also fine until you disturb us!” he kicks Hyungshik on his body.

 

The tall boy also punches him. Then he smirks. “You can kill him soon, and you are so damn jealous.”

 

“I’M NOT AND I AM!”

 

The last battle result is Kyuhyun wins but Hyungshik is passes out. He breathes slowly to calm his nerves. But, Kyuhyun is in panic. He gathers their stuffs and brings the boy to the near hospital. He remembers his mother slipped him a credit card in his bag. There’s some money he can use to pay the bill. He sighs and thanks the nurse before leaving the hospital to a toy shop.

 

 

“Oh my! KyuKyu!!” Ryeowook is hysteric. “You wanted to kill him?” Kyuhyun shakes his head. “Then?” he asks purely shocks.

 

“I was jealous these weeks. You always biased him first then me. I don’t like it.”

 

“But- but he’s week. He can’t fight you.”

 

Hearing Ryeowook says that, Kyuhyun feels sorry and cutely pout. He points his face. “But, he did it.”

 

“Tsk! Kyukyu… you have to say sorry soon. Tomorrow. Your mother has to know about this.

 

“Sorry…”

 

Pause happens again. The three of them sigh. “Ryeowook baby…?”

 

Ryeowook looks at him with round eyes. “Ne?”

 

“You barely spoke to others?” the older nods. “Why?”

 

He points at Kyuhyun and smiles, hugging him like a kid. “You.” He kisses Kyuhyun’s chest. “Because you are the only one I can talk properly. I can speak, really! But I don’t like people as much as I like you, Kyuieee~”

 

She chuckles and sits in front of them. “Ryeowook is shy. He can be brat like you too. We spoiled him because he’s our only son. For your information, he could speak bravely to us asking about a toy without hesitation after he met you. His father was really happy. So that’s why he also tried to find your address so we could be together.”

 

Kyuhyun is stunned hearing Ryeowook’s mother says such a thing. He wants to cry. He has made sin toward an innocent boy.

 

“Kyuie?” Ryeowook calls him and kiss his lips for a moment. “I love you.”

 

“Aww… I need to pee!” she sings a song and goes away.

 

Both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook stares at each other before their lips meet together for a long kiss. No one dare to stop or pull each other. The scene makes the mother touches.

 

“Am I interrupting something here? – coughs –”

 

Ryeowook’s and Kyuhyun’s fathers stand on the door way with hands on their hips. Kyuhyun gulps. But for Ryeowook it’s his bounchy time. SNACK TIME!! Mr. Kim buys some snacks for his lovely son.

 

“Awee…”

 

‘Kill me now!’ he cries on his mind

 

On the other hand in the hospital…

 

‘YOU die, Kyuhyun! YOU punk! YOU jealous ugly boy!!’ Hyungshik sighs. “You lucky person who can have Ryeowook’s pure love. I ENVY YOU!”