One fanged chapter

Troublemakers with fangs!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey! So... first chapter up! I hope you like it! Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote! Oh, and enjoy!! Muah~~

WARNING: Horrible grammar coming you way. Do not hesitate to correct my grammar! <3

_._._._._._._._._._._

 

I threw another crumpled piece of tissue paper across the room. It landed right before the door on the carpeted floor. My room looked like a dump. Pillows, crumpled envelopes, boxes of tissue, pieces of crumpled tissue, pens, pencils and lip balms decorated the floor of my room. Posters were scratched and thorn. Papers were all scattered around my study desk.

I myself looked horrible. My hair was pointing all around the room. My eyes and nose were red and puffy. My lips were quivering and a cut was visible on the bottom lip in the corner. My clothes were damp and dirty. I looked like a monster from another planet, from another universe. Aliens looked even more presentable and real compared to my current appearance. I blew my nose with another piece of tissue, crumpled it and threw it away and landed somewhere in the room.

He was my first love. My first guy, my first boy, my first date, my first guy who made me glowed. We were each other’s half, and we figured that out on Valentine’s Day. We went on dates, we shopped, we bought for each other presents and we did some much more, like how couples always do. I thought he was the right guy and I thought we would stay together until death pulls us apart. But, no. We stayed together for a year and a half, and the ‘death’ came too early.

He walked out of my life like as if I was some book that he had finished reading, and now he is with another girl. A girl so much prettier, thinner, taller, funnier, cuter, sweeter and greater than I am. I should forget him, but I couldn’t. It was so difficult to let him go.

It had been two days since we broke up, and I decided I should just forget about him. I had to, or else my life would be horrible and ugly. I sighed frustratingly before throwing my hair up into a big, messy bun. I pushed away my thick blue quilt and got out of bed. I straightened my white oversized t-shirt. I looked around my room. It was like as if it went through a rough, horrible, terrible hurricane. I had to make it look presentable and pretty.

I grabbed my tiny blue waste bin and swiped all the crumpled tissue papers from the floor. I threw them all into the waste bin that I carried around. I then goaled the rest of the rubbish lying around in my room into the bin. I placed the full waste bin one side and decided that my bed needed a makeover. I shuffled to my bed and grabbed my quilt and folded it into a rectangle. I pushed it to the bottom left corner of the bed and it leaned against the wall. I then picked up all the pillows on the floor and decorated them at the top of my bed and the square pillows leaned against my main rectangle pillow.

I gathered all the papers on the table and placed them together in the middle of the table. I collected all the pens that were thrown on the table and popped them into the pen holder. I looked around my room and decided it was almost perfect. I grabbed the waste bin and threw all the rubbish inside of it into the huge rubbish bin outside of my house. The sun blared happily down to me. I looked up and shielded my eyes with an arm. Why was I even crying and whining on that day? It was such a beautiful day that, I should enjoy it instead. I sighed at my stupidity and strode into the house and pulled up the blinds and curtains. Sunlight instantly flowed its way through the transparent window panes. I smiled at the sunshine and jogged

Please log in to read the full chapter