Character Introduction

Of Conflicts & Confusion

 

A/N:-

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the comments and subscriptions! Before I post the first chapter, I decided to post a little bit of a character introduction first so that you know who's who and who's related to who. Oh and also, I changed the character posters on the introduction page, cause I wasn't quite happy with the previous one, ^^. I may change it again, who knows, so I'm sorry if that confuses or bothers anyone. I also wanted to mention, as the story goes along, I may change the tags as the couple changes, for example if suddenly Jonghyun and Victoria got together, I might change the tags to Jongtoria and Krystal, (Please take note, it's just an example!) but the tags fxband and shinee will remain the same so you can still look for the story through those tags or you could also subscribe. :) Once again, thank you so much for all the comments and to all the subscribers as well. Your feedback was really great to read~ I hope you'll enjoy my story. So for now, here's the Character Introduction and do look forward to the first chapter! :)

 

 

Character Introduction

 

The Cousins

Krystal & Taemin grew up being so close to each other, they were practically like brother and sister. The two cousins have never been apart and despite the constant arguments and bickering due to conflicting opinions, they’re always there for each other and both feel that they understand one another well. Taemin is majoring in Performing Arts whilst working part time as a choreographer/dance instructor at one of the dance academies nearby. Krystal on the other hand, has been a part time model ever since she was a toddler and is also majoring in the same subject as her cousin. The two were accepted into Seoul National University with their impressive backgrounds as Taemin has won multiple awards in dance competition and although she only did modeling part time, there was no denying that the gorgeous young lady was very well known.

 

 

The Three Childhood Friends

Kibum, Minho and Sunyoung grew up in Changwon together. Minho and Kibum were neighbors while Sunyoung was brought up by Kibum’s parents as her parents went missing when she was only a year old. Since Kibum’s parents were close to her parents, they decided to bring her in and adopt her as their daughter. When Sunyoung was accepted into Seoul National University, both Minho and Kibum decided to transfer and follow her as they have always cared for her as a sister. Although Sunyoung had a slight crush on Minho when he was younger, she also grew to treat them both as her brothers. Minho is an athlete studying Performing Arts whilst Kibum is a major in Fashion Design and Sunyoung is majoring in an Education degree.

 

 

The Three Best Friends

Despite being a cousin from a rather far relation (Amber thinks she must be either her third or fourth cousin), Victoria decided to transfer to Seoul from China to experience life there as well as to be with one of her relatives who she treats as a sister, Amber. Amber’s stepsister Kwon Yuri is engaged to Sulli’s older brother Siwon which was how the two met each other and became close friends. Amber then introduced Sulli to Victoria when the latter first came to Seoul and eventually the three became best friends. Sulli originally travelled to the university by car as she had her own personal driver, having come from a rather wealthy and influential family, however, she decided to move in with Victoria and Amber to live closer to the university as well as be with her two favourite people. Victoria and Sulli are both majors in Performing Arts while Amber is majoring in Business & Accounting.

 

 

The Bandmates

Jinki & Jonghyun met in High School when they both auditioned to be part of a band that their friend, Sunggyu, had set up. Although the rest of their bandmates were studying in Seoul National University with them, the two were the only ones who became roommates as the others had their own lodgings. Having known each other for awhile, they’re practically brothers although there are times where they disagree and hate each other’s guts. Both are majoring in a degree in the College of Music and work part time in a café nearby. When they have free time, they meet up with the rest of their bandmates to hang out and play music. Jonghyun’s the lead vocalist while Jinki plays the bass.