oo4. Report...

Shut up! I Love You!

 

 



 

    
 
 
 
Chapter   Four;
it is has been 4 months when Myungsoo and Soomin broke up. Soomin is having a Comeback. Yes a comeback, from the innocent, sweet girl to a Bad- kicker, swag girl. 
" Jessica Unnie, when are we enrolling again~? " Soomin asked and Krystal laughed, " Unnie, kyeopta~ " Krystal cooed. " Cheomna Saengie! " Soomin said, " Oh unnie, Sica unnie buyed you a bad- studed jacket, maroon skinny jeans and a cool sneakers! " Krystal said a Soomin smiled. " Wahh! Kamsamnida! " Soomin bowed. and they all chuckled. " Unnie! KICK THAT MYUNGSOO's ! " Suzy said! making a fist pump. " That . " Soomin growled. " Chillax girl, We'll just made his jaw dropped. " Sooyoung patted her shoulders and Soomin smirked * Let's just see, Kim Myungsoo. * she thought.
In school INFINITE is still running for their fans. the regular days, Myungsoo and Hyuna would themselves hard.  until one kingka approached them. He secretly showed to the 6  members a face of disgust because of Myungsoo and Hyuna; making out. " Hey hyungs! Haven't you heard a Queenka gang called Cherry bomb? Cherry bomb is a sub-unit of TROUBLE MAKER! OMONA, YG ent's 2NE1 is one of them too! also B2ST, EXO, SHINee, BIG BANG, B.A.P and more! Also I heard that the newest members of Cherry bomb is Soomin and Suzy! ' The Kingka reported.
1 2 3.
Sungjong, Sungyeol and Sunggyu choked their own air, Woohyun's jaw dropped, Hoya's eyes widen so as Dongwoo. " DAEBAK! I've heard Soomin and Suzy also kicked butts! My older brother recorded a video of that! It was cool! girls were cheering for Soomin and Suzy! Guess what Soomin kicked the boy who was a on the face using.. high heels! when the attemped to grab her leg she high kicked him in the face! Cherry Bomb is also Polices' friends! They would beat the guy first for the victim, if the victim was killed, Suzy and Soomin will do the work! Then a there was a girl who flirted with a senator and killed him and then robbed his money, Soomin and the Jung sisters beated Her! OMO! Soomin, Suzy, and the Jung sisters were the Best fighters of the group! Soomin and Krystal slapped the girl hardly, making his lips slit open, then! Jessica stepped on her backed with her killer high heels, and hand-cuffed the girl's hands. There was a point when the girl's arms almost torn off.! " The Kingka reported, " Wow, Soomin and Suzy had gone bad. " Dongwoo commented " You said it hyung! I bet they are planning to beat again a criminal. I have known they beaten a terrorist. " The guy said and Hoya's jaw dropped. " The terrorist was violently beaten, he had injuries, broken bones, big bruises. " He said. " Also I also heard that they will enroll on this school. " The Kingka said, Hyuna smirked * Well, We'll Meet again, Byun Soomin. *
 
 
Autho  r'  s  Note;
fourth update!
Woooooooo~
THE REVENGE IS NEAR GUYS!