oo1. Meeting.

Shut up! I Love You!

 

    
 
 
 
Chapter   one;
Myungsoo made his way to the hallways, some girls squealed, some boys scoffed, Myungsoo just smirked when seeing this girl who was backfacing him, she seemed familliar. He thoughted. But he just smirked. All girls were asking his number but he raised a hand, backfacing them. The girls slumped their shoulders in defeat. He passed on the girl, he kissed her cheek quickly, when the girl looked who kissed her, she saw nothing, she looked at her friends, who was schocked too. " OMO! The new Hottie just kissed you?!?! OMO! Soomin! you're lucky! " Soomin's friend, Suzy squealed. Soomin just shrugged, all the girls cherished her, but she don't know why. she kept asking why but they will say. " You should really know it. " she guessed it, the New transfer kissed her. Oh Geez, that guy looked like a player. Boys started flirting her, but she also don't know why, she would completely avoid these guys, she would never avoid EXO, her friend and her brother's friends, they are all twelve of them, including her brother, also; girls envied her, EXO; are idols. But Soomin won't mind. in one day; it was recess time, Soomin and her friends were talking and eating at the same time.
" May you mind if I sit here? "
Soomin face the vioce, it was Myungsoo. she smiled and nodded, insted of sitting beside Suzy, he sit beside Soomin Soomin blushed at little. and he started eating silently. Every minute, Soomin would taked a glance at him, noticing, he smiles alot. she smiled secretly when glancing at him, " Um..... I'm Myungsoo.. " Myungsoo broke the silence. Soomin smiled. " I'm Byun Soomin, this is Bae Suzy, my childhood friend. " Soomin said and Myungsoo just looked at Soomin, smiling. Suzy giggled at little. " New OTP. MinSoo. " she said quietly. I think Myungsoo is interesting. Soomin thought. 
 
Autho  r'  s  Note;
,First update! I hope you like it!
Don't forget to subscribe and to comment.