of a misunderstanding

Kyuna Drabbles/One-Shot Collection

Title: of a misunderstanding

Genre: Romance

Music: Closer - Taeyeon

 

 

Running away to different continents apparently doesn't enough for Yoona to escape from her ex boyfriend.

She lives to the fullest for the last 3 months without even have any thoughts of kyuhyun. What a great self control that she has. Maybe disappointment and loath are the one who gives her strength to not put a single thought of the older guy.

Until one day her peaceful life have to be shattered when Kyuhyun of all days decided to appear before Yoona.

"Having a good vacation?" kyuhyun asked in a flat tone. Eyes sharply darted at Yoona. He restrains himself to not yell, hug, or kiss to the stupid girl in front of him.

He had to clear up the misunderstanding that ruins their relationship. Thanks to Jessica, who willingly gave him Yoona's recent address after he explained the real problem is.

Yoona scoffed, she couldn't believe it. She closed her eyes for awhile, trying to soothe herself down. Trying to get a rid image of kyuhyun kneeling down to another girl inside the jewellery store, as if asking her to marry him, which she saw months ago.

"Why are you running away from me?" kyuhyun's asking another question when he got no response from Yoona. "If there's actually something wrong. You can tell me. We can fix it together. Do you know how painful it is to actually thinking what went wrong and to think that you actually fell out of love with me and start having a relationship with another guy?"

Yoona laughed sarcastically to kyuhyun's last sentence, "Yeah? Very funny. Wasn't it supposed to be the other way around?"

Kyuhyun knew what's on yoona's mind after jessica told him everything. He shook his head in disbelief and took a few step closer, trying to close the distance between them. "Listen. It's not like what you think. The woman that you saw at that day is my relatives. My cousin. She came from states and i was asking her to accompany me to pick out something for you.."

"yeah right. That's why you're kneeling down before her." yoona rolled her eyes.

"I haven't finished yet. Yes i was kneeling before her but it's because i was practicing. I want to know what should i do when i have to give you this.." kyuhyun took out something from his pocket. A small box.

Yoona gasped. Don't tell her that....

"..i don't know how to put it romantically but... I---" Kyuhyun halted, trying to re-arranged the proper sentence on his mind but he couldn't.. "I just.. W-Will you marry me?" kyuhyun finally took the last step and closing the gap between them.

Yoona's too overwhelmed to comprehends everything in a go. "I..."

"You left me 3 months ago without explanation. I think i deserve a yes.." kyuhyun sulked like a little boy which brought a smile to Yoona's lips.

"I'm sorry. I hope i can make it up by spending the rest of my life with you."

Kyuhyun lifted his head and grinned widely, "Of course you should!"