ONESHOT [1/?]

I Lost Control.

 

 

 

 “C-Chanyeol hyung?” Sehun blinks confusedly when he saw Chanyeol entered the room.

 

Flashback:

-1st day-

“Okay, Chanyeol hyung. Are you sure you gonna do this? This is not…a good way to have him, you know?” Kyungsoo asked, worrying a little about Sehun.

“Just shut up, Kyungsoo. You know nothing about my feelings towards him. I want hime to be mine.” Chanyeol answered firmly. “He is made to be one with me.” Chanyeol added.

“But you know that Sehun is in a relationship with Kai, right now!” Kyungsoo still tried his best to make Sehun ‘safe’.

“I know, Kyungsoo. I know. But, why should I care about Kai when the one that I want is Sehun? I must say sorry to Kai, because I’m gonna make Sehun as mine.” Chanyeol’s face is in red; he gritted his teeth, remembering sweet memories about Kai and Sehun together, sitting on a bench together, smiling sweetly to each other, that was his place. He thought himself.

“Chanyeol hyung, please don’t do this to them. It’s not their fault. Kai loves Sehun and Sehun loves Kai. They love each other. You can’t do this to them!” Kyungsoo’s voice now is half-screaming, warning Chanyeol about those two beloved friends together. Kyungsoo would try his best to make Chanyeol down; Kyungsoo even thought to kidnap those two beloved friends, so that they would not need to face this crazy and obsessed Chanyeol.

“Shut up Kyungsoo! Shut up! Oh Sehun is mine and that’s final!” Chanyeol stood up and leave the room; leaving Kyungsoo thinking hardly how to safe Sehun.

 

-2nd day-

“I need Sehun.” Chanyeol said to himself when he saw Sehun and Kai were doing their lovey-dovey moment. “Sehun is made for me. Not for Kai.” Chanyeol said to himself, gritting his teeth looking the scene in front of him. “Chanyeol-hyung!” Kyungsoo called Chanyeol and then pulled him to a room. Kyungsoo haven’t given up yet.

“What?” Chanyeol answered coldly, after they arrived at a room.

“Please don’t do this to them. Please.” Kyungsoo started to beg. However, I need to safe my friends. Kyungsoo thought to himself.

“I can’t do that. I will not do this if you give Sehun to me.” Chanyeol said it firmly and clear. Clear that he just wants Sehun to be his. Not the others.

“Chanyeol, you are insane! Sehun has his right to love Kai, but why you want to do this to him? You love him, right? That means that you gonna let him with the one that he loves. And the one that he loves is Ka-” Chanyeol suddenly slapped Kyungsoo’s mouth, “Shut up. The one that he loves is me. Not Kai.” Then, Chanyeol left the room.

 

-3rd day-

“I can’t hold it anymore!” Chanyeol shouted on the top of his lungs.

“Hmm, Chanyeol hyung? What’s wrong?” Sehun asked, slightly surprised with Chanyeol’s sudden shout.

“A-Ah, n-nothing, Sehun-ah. Nothing wrong.” Chanyeol answered then continued, “Sehun-ah…”

“Yes, Chanyeol hyung?” Sehun answered with his smiling face.

“Do….do you love Kai?” Chanyeol asked suddenly; both of his hand turned into fists, he is afraid. Chanyeol is afraid, hearing Sehun’s answer.

“Yes, I do love Kai so so so much~” Sehun’s face was like a baby; smiling so brightly; not understanding the situation that Chanyeol’s in; and not watching the way Chanyeol got closer to him. “He is so sweet, he is so lovely, he is-mmpphh” Sehun was unable to finish his words because Chanyeol’s lips landed on Sehun’s soft lips one. Sehun’s eyes widen and he tried to push Chanyeol away, but it didn’t work so well. “Hmpph! C-Chanyeol!” Sehun managed to make a gap between them; Sehun managed to push Chanyeol away a little.

He tasted so good. I want more. Chanyeol thought then he closed the gap between them, Chanyeol kissed Sehun again.

“C-Chanyeol! S-Sto-mph” Sehun is kissed more forcefully; Sehun brought his small hands, tried to push The Giant away with all his might but it didn’t work. Instead of creating a gap, The Giant made no gap between them, Chanyeol’s right hand went to Sehun’s nape and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.

Sehun couldn’t take it anymore. Chanyeol went too far. Sehun then kicked Chanyeol’s crotch, directly. And Chanyeol groaned in pain, while Sehun ran away from that place, saying ‘I’m sorry’ to Chanyeol many times.