CRASH!!!

Crash!!!

Beautiful morning, when the bird was singing around. A pair of in-line-skate displayed on the display case of famous sport store in this city. There were so many sport equipment there. That store was always full of customer, whether young or old, seems like there was an interesting thing there that always could make them interested to come to that store again and again.

That store was different with the others because of the only one of shopkeeper. The shopkeeper was different; sometimes he could look so beautiful, sometimes he could look so handsome. There was no one knew about his real gender. He was Lee Junghwan, or they could call him Sandeul.

“Good afternoon,” Sandeul smiled brightly when he saw one by one the costomer came. Today he wore lolyta clothes that made him really looked alike an anime character. Soft pink lolyta clothe was really suitable with his white pale skin, plus his cherry red lips made him looked so pretty. His almond short hair even made him more looked alike a mannequin. Even, there was a big soft pink ribbon adorned his hair.

“What are you looking for, sir?” Sandeul asked as he smiled brightly to someone who had just came to his store.

With his poker face he did not answer but still walked without seeing Sandeul again, looking at all of things in that store. He kept walking and suddenly stopped in front of the shelf that displayed many skateboards. Sandeul who still followed him behind stopped his step too.

“Can I help you, sir?” Sandeul asked once again. He did not answer it again and it was successful made him really upset. If not for professional reason, Sandeul must be shouted at him.

“Can I help you?” Sandeul tried to kept his temper as he smiled. He still did not give a respons! Oke this was absolutely made Sandeul mad. He realy wanted to smack his head with a big stone or anything here until he was fainted.

 “Hey! Answer my questions! I’ve try to be polite with you!” shouted Sandeul angrily.

He turned him, “This small store sell this one too,” he pointed one of those skateboards, “I think it just sell a tennis racket, basket ball, or the others.”

Sandeul pouted, “This is sports store and all of sport store must be sell that thing too.”

“Your chest is flat, I do believe you’re a boy.”

“WHAT? If your purpose to come here just for saying that I’m a girl or a boy, you’ve to get out of here. I still have so many things to do.” Sandeul started to walk towards the counter. That boy smiled small and chose to follow Sandeul behind rather than went out—just like he said before.

“I wanna you choose one of the best skateboard for me.” Said that boy when they arrived in front of the counter.

Sandeul took a deep breath, “What color do you want or—“

“Plain, there’s no color on it.” He interrupted.

“You go to the wrong place. We don’t sell a Semi-finished good here.”

“So, could you help me to make it?”

“Hey, what do you want to do exactly? If you just wanna bother me, you can see there is an exit over there.” Sandeul pointed an exit.

“Oh I see, why they always thought you are a girl. You have a soft voice and you always wear long collar clothes or scarf to cover your Adam’s apple, don’t you? But you can’t fooled me, is that true Lee Junghwan?” that boy put a photo on the table. He smirked when he saw Sandeul’s expression.

Sandeul was shocked when he saw that photo. That photo showed a boy who was holding a trophy in his left hand and a skateboard in his right hand, hey! That was him! Lee Junghwan. Where did he get that photo?

“Lee Junghwan, a young skateboarder from Texas, when he was in high school he always won the tournament. He was really famous among the skateboarder, but unfortunately he got an accident when he did a maneuver, his front wheel slipped and then he felt down when the tournament was still going on. Because of that he got injured on his ankle, am I right?” that showed his evil smile when he saw Sandeul’s face became pale.

“Where did you know? Are you a stalker?” asked Sandeul, he thought he had to cautious with this boy. Who knows, he was a kidnaper who wanted to kidnap him? Ok! That was too much Sandeullie.

“I’m not a stalker and I’m not a kidnaper too.” Said that boy.

“So, who are you? And what do you want to do here?” Sandeul once thought that he was a shaman because he could guess everything that he had thought before correctly.

“I almost forgot, I’ve introduced myself yet. My name is Baro. And I came here to challenge you.”

“Huh? Challenge me?”

“Someone had told me that you’re the Pro skateboarder and I’ll give you a challenge to compete with me.”

“Hey! A young boy. I can’t play a skateboard, and I’m not from Texas. You’re absolutely wrong! I came from Daegu, get it!”

Sandeul took one of those skateboard and slammed it directly in front of him, “Do you wanna buy this one? Now, come on pay it and get out of here!” shouted Sandeul angrily.

“Fool for you, you’re a Pro and unfortunately you’ve to disguise become a girl?”

“I did not disguise young boy!” Sandeul interrupted.

“So what? You’re a boy and why did you wear that idiot clothes?” asked Baro as he smirked

“My boss asked me to do. If you’re really curious of me, I don’t have many time to talk to you,” Sandeul stopped his words for a moment. Why did he could he talk this secret thing whit him? Oh! Did he have a hypnotist power?

“I see…” Baro nodded, “So, what about my offering?”

“What offering?!” asked Sandeul as he cleaned up all of thing that he could reach. Honestly he was nervous now, how could he talked his secret to him. Oh god! He wanted to jump into the hill now.

“Compete with me Mr. Lee Junghwan.”

BAM!

Sandeul slammed a skateboard wheel on the display case, causing the loud sound. Even Baro had to move backwards—worried that the glass would have broken out—as he covered his ears with his hands.

“Listen! YOU-GOT-THE-WRONG-PERSON!” said Sandeul as he spelt one by one the word of his sentence. He also pointed Baro’s nose as he stared at him angrily, “and if I still can see you around here even you offer me that stupid thing, I’ll hit you! Using baseball stick, get it?!”

 “Ok, fine! I’ll gonna go, but don’t blame if all of people know your secret. Haha… you should come to the park tomorrow at 1 pm. I’ll be waiting for you there.” Baro winked once as he chose to leave Sandeul alone.

“Jerk! Don’t ever come here again!” shouted Sandeul.

Sandeul shrugged, he tried to forget every moment happened today, especially that boy and all of his prank to him. He took a duster that hanging on the wall and then cleaned all of sports equipment there. Sometimes he played with dust until he sneezed many times.

“Achooo!” he sneezed when he cleaned a tennis shelf.

Sandeul had just turned but he stopped when he saw a skateboard hanging on the wall, separated with the others.  He looked at it quietly. The same board with his, the board who had accompanied him in many tournaments in Texas—his native city.

Baro was right, Sandeul was born and grown up in Texas, USA—a country which had a thousand memories of him. His school memories, and many more. Especially the memories when he always won the tournament, whether in Junior High School or in Senior High School.

Sandeul sighed; he came closer to that board. He it softly and whispered, “Do you know, I don’t wanna touch you anymore after that accident. I don’t wanna get injured again. It’s enough for me. I don’t want it happened again, I hope you understand.”

Sandeul turned and started to walk away from the thing which had ever been the most important things in his life. But, he stopped when accidentally he saw his shadow reflected from the mirror, “Jinyoung hyung was right, wearing these clothes make this store more famous. Many people are curious with my gender, so many people come here. Even though they just looking around.” Sandeul turned his body until his short skirt moved on, matching with his body movement.

“I’m suitable with this clothe.” Sandeul grinned as he saw his reflection from that mirror.

But, wait! His forehead crinkled when suddenly he remembered Baro’s threat. That boy threatened him to leak his identity? It was a big disaster for him! All of people would be know his real! It meant the customer would be decrease. So. Jinyoung hyung would be very angry with him.

“Oh my god!” Sandeul patted his own head, “What should I do?????????” he was frustrated.

“Should I see him tomorrow? What about he really leaks my secret? I’ll kill him if he does that thing.”

“***”

The wind blew softly. This summer felt so comfortable, erasing the heat of sun today. A boy with a poker face looked at his watch which was on his left hand. His eyes kept seeing the clock movement. Baro, that boy was Baro.

Feeling the time was right, he started to count down, “Five, four, three, two, one—it’s show time.” He smirked like an evil form the deepest hell.

“I’m coming! So, what do you want to do?” Sandeul stood right in front of him who still showed

“I just wanna beat you.”

Sandeul rolled his eyes, “What did you have to beat from me?”

Once again, Baro smirked, “Even today you wear that clothe?” he looked at him from top to toe.

Sandeul snorted, “What’s wrong with this?” he touched his loly skirt which mostly uncovered because of the wind.

Baro smiled, but seems a thousand times scarier than before. He slammed his skateboard on the ground and started to slide slowly closer to Sandeul. And suddenly he stopped his skateboard in front of him.

“Come with me.” Baro grabbed Sandeul’s hand. Sandeul shocked when suddenly Baro started to slide, so he had to run follow him.

Baro giggled, “Hahahaha, using that shoes, does it make you difficult to run?” suddenly Baro stopped. He took off Sandeul’s hand, “Ok, this is—“

Baro did not finish his words yet before Sandeul punched his right check, “JERK! WHAT DO YOU WANT EXACTLY?”

Baro’s lips started bleeding. It seemed his lips torned, “Lil’ bit hurt,” he his lips to erase the blood.

Baro threw a pair of in-line-skate to Sandeul, “Use this.” Said him.

sandeul rolled his eyes, “I won’t”

Again and again, Baro smirked, “I’ll force you. USE THIS!” he barked as he showed his poker face. Sure! It was really scary and creepy. He looked alike an evil form the hell with his thorn illusion on his head. Sandeul even thought that he was a psychopath

“I can show your real identity to all of people.”

Sandeul took a deep breath, “Fine! I’ll use this.” He sat down to the ground and started to use the in-line-skate. “Ok! Done. So, what’s more?”

Without saying anything, Baro grabbed Sandeul’s hand and then dragged him to follow, “If you use that thing, you won’t be tired when I drag you like this.”

The in-line-skate and skateboards’ wheels rotated, brought them sliding together. Slowly but sure their speed increased. Sandeul closed his eyes when the memories of the tournament appeared. The memories when he slid fast, did a maneuver, jumped on his board and also the memories when he got that accident.

Baro looked at him, “Open your eyes.”

“NO!!!!! I WON’T!” shouted Sandeul.

“Open it! or I’ll show your real identity.”

Defiantly, Sandeul opened his eyes. Unfortunately, when he opened it. Baro dragged him to dip on the road, perhaps Its height reached three meters, “What the hell are you doing?!” Shouted Sandeul when they slid with high speed.

“Yohooooooooo~ it’s amazing!” Said Baro happily, “Don’t hold your breath!” shouted him when he saw Sandeul held his breath as he closed his eyes. Honestly he was so frightened now.

That wheels speed slowly but sure decreased when they arrived in straight road. Baro stopped his skateboard when he felt Sandeul’s hugged him tight. He looked at him, “Is it amazing?” he whispered as he smiled softly at Sandeul.

“Don’t’ cry please.” Baro whispered softly once more as he erased Sandeul’s tears on his cheek.

“I’m afraid! I’m afraid! Idiot!”

Baro smiled as he hugged him tight, “I know, is that amazing?” he asked once more. Unknowingly, Sandeul nodded,

Baro his back, “You’ve to comeback seongsangnim, Lee Junghwan, a Pro skateboarder from Texas, and also don’t ever wear that stupid clothe again. Then, you’ve to teach me how to be a Pro like you, especially me, understand?!”

Sandeul nodded again. There was no word from his mouth, because he kept crying in Baro’s hug. It was so comfortable for him. Unknowingly, Sandeul sobbed and it was success to make him panic.

“Yah! Are you really a girl? Why did you keep sobbing?”

Sandeul stopped his crying suddenly as he punched Baro’s chest, “Don’t you think I will teach you, jerk!”  Without saying anything Sandeul left Baro. He slid with his in-line-skate left him behind.

Seeing Sandeul left, Baro tried to follow him, “Sandeullie! Wait me! I think you’re so pretty wearing that lolyta clothe. You’re soooo cute!” shouted Baro as he chuckled

“SHUT UP!”