kris*chanyeol {5}

` embrace first class { xoxo } ¦ exo drabbles { oneshots }
Please log in to read the full chapter
“Kris-hyung,” Chanyeol mutters, lightly shaking the elder member by the shoulders to get his attention, “Hyung.”   Kris promptly ignores him as he’s looking over the crowd, trying to figure out where they need to go until he hears more insistent whines.   “Hyung – hyung – hyung.”   Kris feels hands planting themselves firmly on his shoulders before turning around to see sharp teeth about to dig into his shoulder, causing him to flinch away from the canines. So, they weren’t exactly sharp, but the Wolf promotions were definitely getting to him. He moves away enough for Chanyeol to let go of him as he lightly scolds him, “Stop it, Yeol.”   Chanyeol pouts, his entertainment taken away before he’s looking around trying to find something else to do, “But, hyung, I’m bored. Baekhyun’s busy with Luhan-hyung.”   Kris slightly laughs, returning to stand up straight and look back over the crowd, “Come on. Just-” He leans his head away again when he feels Chanyeol putting his chin on top of his other shoulder, thinking he was going to bite him again, “Chanyeol.”   “Come on~” the younger whines, looking around them, “Let me bite you. Call it fanservice.”   Scoffing, Kris turns his head to look at his bandmate, “Biting me is called fanservice?”   Chanyeol winks at him then, turning back around to see Luhan’s closed, relaxed eyes at Baekhyun’s magical massage on his neck, “Well, I can bite you in other places too and not call it fanservice.”   “What?”
Please log in to read the full chapter