tao*suho*luhan

` embrace first class { xoxo } ¦ exo drabbles { oneshots }
Please log in to read the full chapter
Zitao groans as he wakes up to an empty bed. He's freezing and somebody took the woolen blanket on top of their comforter. He frowns, squinting open his eyes to see barely any sunlight. It's barely dawn. "Hyung?" he calls out in his raspy voice, patting the spaces beside him even though he knows they're empty. They are still warm though. "Hannie-hyung?"   He pouts at no response, flipping over onto his stomach to drag the comforter with him off the bed. He winces when he accidentally puts too much weight on his right leg before wrapping the blanket around his shoulders and hobbling his way out of the bedroom. "Hyung? Hannie-hyung?" he tries again, eyes threatening to close once again in the middle of his slow trek to the living room where he heard voices arguing.   "Put the blanket back on top of him."   "No way! It's freezing out here! He still has another comforter on top of him!"   "Don't be spoiled as well."   There was a slight pause. "You're wearing your winter coat," the other deadpans, "The heater is broken again, isn't it?"   There was a longer pause. "Maybe," comes the sheepish reply before he sighs.   Zitao eventually hops, making his way into the living room faster to see Junmyeon huddling in close next to Luhan under the woolen blanket on the couch with the elder's arm wrapped around him to keep him warm. He smiles at the sight as they turn on the TV to watch early morning cartoons.   "Why did you drag me out here, Junmyeon?" Luhan sleepily questions, snuggling back more into the couch as the younger moves more into his side to get warmer. He softly laughs at the other's attempt to get warm, "You can handle a million degree weather, but you can't handle thirty degree weather?"   "Shut up," Junmyeon softly retorts, moving his head down to listen to the other's steady heartbeat, "It was too cold. I was going to fix the heater, but I couldn't.
Please log in to read the full chapter