1.

YaDong oneshot

( AN:this is not edited yet )

 


 Dongwoos pov:

I sat on the couch in the single bed hotel room flipping through the channels on the tv bored, “Dongwoo” I look up lazily from the tv I wasn’t watching just kinda listing to, Hoya walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist.
I moved my eyes up to see his well toned chocolate abs traveling further up with my eyes his hair was dripping wet and sticking to his face in all the right places “Dongwoo!” I snaps out of my thoughts and look him in the eyes “gosh I have been calling you forgive minuets Hyung, what were you thinking about?”
I smile slightly trying to hide the blush creeping into my cheeks “nothing, what do you need?” he walk- no stides over to his bag “I was asking why you were watching Say Yes To The Dress” he bends over to get into his bag, the towel slightly getting looser at the top.
As if teasing me,
I have had a crush on Hoya since we deputed but I never had the confidence to say anything, the wait on the couch shifts I looked next to me returning from my thoughts for the second time tonight.
Hoya was sitting next to me in just his pajama pants,
I studded his face from his slightly messy eyebrows to his perfect jaw line his nose and finally his lips I watched them for a while, I finally snapped out of my daze when his toung slipped out of his mouth and ran in what I saw to be slow motion across his perfect smooth looking lips.
I looked away with a slight blush tinting my cheeks ‘stop thinking like that Dongwoo, it won’t happen’ I looked back at the tv but I wasn’t really paying attention to what was going on, my thoughts were still some where els.
And every now and then so where my eyes witch started looking from his jaw down to his abs ‘stop it Dongwoo’ I thought to my self trying to look away and hide the blush ” I’m going to shower” I said standing to my feet and walking away hearing a slightly confused and amused “ok” when I got into the bathroom I closed and leaned my back agents the door “I just need a shower to clear my thoughts” I said to my self.
I walked over to shower and turned no the cold water with a bit of warm water after undressing I stepped In and let the water run down my body as my thoughts ran back to Hoya.

Hoyas pov:

I chuckled at the tv Dongwoo still hadn’t changed it but I didn’t mind I found it amusing at how much drama was in finding a dress Dongwoo stood up from the couch and said in a hurry “I’m going to shower” “ok” I said a confused but still amused by the show, he shut the bathroom door and after a moment I heard him mumble something then turn on the water.
I sat watching tv flipping through the channels until I landed on MTV it was the top 100 countdown,
Number 55 was Super Juniors SPY, I sat watching mouthing the words and sometimes singing along to the song after that one it was I Got A Boy by SNSD after about ten song I looked up at the bathroom door ‘Dongwoo still hasn’t come out, I hope he’s ok….’ I looked back at the TV and saw BlockBs NailnA playing,
“I don’t know I don’t know i don’t know but I’m hot hot~” I jumped in surprise at the voice that came from the other side of the room “Damn it, Dongwoo don’t do that to me!” I said holding my hand to my heart waiting for it to beat normally again “sorry Hoya” he says smiling,
I softened at the sight of his smile he walked over to me with his hair dripping wet and a towel around his bare chest, he sat down next to me singing along to the song playing on the TV he looked at me confused “what?” he asks me with slight blush I scoot closer and reach my hands out grabbing the towel form his neck “dry your hair Hyung” I say putting the towel on his head drying it for him.
I saw the slight pink in his cheeks get a bit darker, after drying his hair i toss the towel to the other side of the room.
I looked back at Dongwoo his hair was messy now from the movement of the towel I chuckle and move my hand up to fix his hair,
Softly running my fingers through it and putting it in the position it should be in I looked from his hair to his face i could see the slight pink in his cheeks Looking up to his eyes I saw a mix of confusion hesitation and something I couldn’t read.
I moved my hand down rubbing his cheek Lightly with my thumb then resting my hand on his neck,
My thump sitting right in front of his ear I looked at his full pink lips hesitant I slowly leaned foreword letting my eyes fall closed I could feel him stiffen under my touch just when I thought he would push me away our lips met.

I soon slowly started to move hoping he wouldn’t reject me but to my surprise he started moving his lips back agents mine,
It was a bit sloppy at first but we soon got into the feel of things grabbing his waist with my free hand i pulled him closer to me,
He moved his hands up my back settling in my hair holding it slightly I moved the hand from his neck to his waist with the other,
Hesitantly I nibbled his bottom lip hoping he would let me deepen the kiss to my delight he slowly opened his mouth just enough for my tong to slip in I let my tong wonder around his mouth wrapping my arms around his waist I half picked him up half pulled him to where he was sitting almost on my lap I felt him smile into the kiss moving his hands from my hair to my neck.
When pulled away for air I opened my eyes to look at him, I watched as his eyes slowly opened his eyes looking in mine with his blush going darker “H-Hoya I-I L-” I captured his lips in mine again for a short but deep kiss after I pulled away I looked him back in the eyes with a smile tugging at my lips “I know, me too” he smiled soflty with cristle looking eyes he leand in and this time captured my lips in his,
Smiling I pulled his closer by tighting my grip around his waist I felt something wet lad on my cheek, opening my eyes slightly I saw tears falling from his eyes I pulled him closer laying down with him in my arms,
Never braking the kiss as it slowly got more heated.

-END-