CHAPTER 1:- The meeting

Severely(discountinued)

 

He sat alone in the park, holding her picture in his hand. Tears ran down his cheeks as he kept sobbing himself up. She was his girlfriend.

She meant so much to him. He couldn’t still admit that he lost you not to anyone but to fate. He lost his jiyoung in a car crash that happened a day ago.

He held your picture close to his chest still hugging it thinking about every moment he had with his precious girl.

Every passing couple stared at the crying young boy. He left her picture in the park bench and ran his way out still unable to control his tears.

He accidently crashed onto a girl walking in the park.

"sorry! im really sorry!!" he apologized, not lifting his head. He wouldn’t want her to see his swollen red face from crying.    "It’s okay! are you all right?" she sounded worried. He looked up at her.

A chill ran down his bones. He saw something his deeper heart hoped for. He was shocked but at that moment he didn’t know what else to do. He got up on his feet and hugged her tight.

As he did the tears he tried to hide once again ran down his face.

She pushed him to the ground and stared at him, half scared of the stranger and still shocked. “ert!” She said and walked off.

He was still on the floor, staring at the empty space where she stood as she left.  He noticed a stranger throw a bunch of papers on the bench near him.

He grabbed it and looked though it! ‘Current times’ it read! "Impossible" he said still shocked as he saw the date.

‘6th Wednesday, March 2013’ it read. "But, but today was 20th! I remember so clearly!" he thought hard. "Does this mean...?” he paused looking towards the way she ran off.