Double date again

WIG

After the meeting Min received a call from Kyuhyun, he demands a double date again, at the same place at the same time.

Since Sungmin and Hae had a hectic schedule, he decided to move the date to Friday so that its TGIF.

Min sighed as soon as Kyu hung up.

He was still in cloud nine and still can’t find his voice after hearing Kyu’s.

“I told you he’ll call you Min.”

“I didn’t expect that really I thought it was just nothing to him I thought it was nothing but a fling.” Min said in one breath.

“I told you he’s interest--”

“Hey! We’re still gonna pretend around them?”

“Ahm”

“I know you like Hyuk so you won’t mind cross dressing for him, but how about me Hae? How about my---”

“But you like Kyuhyun too!”

“What?”

“You like him! You even rescheduled the date to Friday so that it would be TGIF! Right??”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“SHUT UP OR I’LL FIRE THE BOTH OF YOU!!” their boss suddenly butted in.

There came a moment of silence.

Somehow Sungmin felt that he was slapped by the truth that he likes Kyu.

No wait , no I don’t like him.

I just want to play with him that is why I am cross dressing.

Yeah that’s the reason why.

 

Hae went to Min’s table to eat lunch with him.

“So you finally made up your mind?” Hae started arguing again.

“Yeah we’ll continue this cross dress thing.”

“Because you like Kyuhyun?”

“No I just want to know what it’s like to be loved as a girl”

Hae cocked an eyebrow.

“Really?”

“Yes.” Sungmin said as he chewed his food.

“Whatever you say Sungminnie”

“Stop calling me that nickname, it’s too feminine.”

“Too feminine like you.” Donghae teased together with a wink.

 

It was Friday night when they went to Blue Ocean Bar, and sat at the same counter. They waited for Hyuk and Kyu to arrive.

Since its bar time Min will now be Mina again and Hae will be Hanna.

Mina was scratching his head due to the itchiness of the wig while Hanna was simply sitting pretty.

“Hey y!” Hyukjae greeted Hanna.

“Hyukkie!” Hanna hugged Hyuk upon seeing monkey boy.

“Is this seat taken?” Kyu asked Mina.

“I reserved it especially for you.” Mina answered grinning.

Hyuk and Hae decided to dance on the dance floor, like living in their own world.

Kyu even requested “You are the one” of Super Junior 05 for the DJ to play, and he did. When they glanced at Hyuk and Hanna they saw the two dancing, face to face with Hanna’s arms on Hyuk’s shoulder and Hyuk’s hands on Hanna’s waist

“These two are so sweet, I pity the ants.” Kyu commented.

“I know right! They’re so sweet.”

“You know what Mina,”

“What?” Mina asked innocently

“You looked like someone from the meeting I attended a few days ago. . ”

Sungmin was shocked that Kyu would open up that topic.

“So you’re telling me that she’s prettier than me? Hmpf.” Sungmin acted as turned his back to Kyu.

 

I’m doomed! What if he finds out?? Oh no!

 

* You are the one Ojig nomani nesarang*
 

Kyu held on her shoulder and turned Mina around.

“No, that person was a guy, he spilled coffee at me accidentally, but since he looked like you, I forgave him easily.” Kyu explained to Mina.

 “Really?”

* You are the sun Tasuhi gamsaon miso*

 

“Really, and I ahm. I really like you though.”

“You’re joking right?”

*You are my love *
 

“I’m not!” Kyu answered.

“Then prove it!” Mina urged Kyu to prove what he feels about her.

Without further a due, Kyu pulled Min closer. Closed enough until their lips touched.

* To na yogshi gudemane ojig dan han saram Onjekajina gyothe issoyo*

 

Mina was shocked to finally have her first kiss. From plate-sized eyes to closed eyes, she kissed him back.

Like no one was there, they shared a kiss that expressed their deep feelings for each other.

Kyu pulled away, he saw Mina still dumbfounded of what happened.

“You still don’t believe me?” Kyu asked her again.

Mina was still in state of shock, unable to answer Kyu. Kyu leaned closer to Mina. “You don’t have to say it, I already know.” Kyu teased Mina.

“Know what?”

“That you feel the same way about me.” Kyu grinned as he Mina blushed madly.

“No I don’t!”

“Want me to kiss you again?” Kyu teased.

“You already stole my first kiss! Spare my lips!” Mina said while covering her lips.

“I just gave you my first kiss too you know.” Kyu said as he held Mina’s hand.

Mina just leaned her head on Kyu’s shoulder as Kyu s his arm on Mina’s waist.

So this is what it’s like to be loved as a girl.

On the other hand. Hyuk and Hanna we’re dancing their hearts on the dance floor.

There are times that Hanna would forget that he is a boy and not a real girl. Hanna almost tried to make a handstand, but thanks to the dress she was wearing she just showed Hyuk a series of wave dance.

Hyuk was completely by Hanna’s y dances that he would end up slapping his face when he thinks of “below the belt stuff” literally.

However Hanna was too innocent to notice what’s running on Hyuk’s mind so she just dances carelessly.

Hanna and Hyuk went back to the counter only to find Mina sleeping at Kyu’s shoulder with Kyu kissing her hair.

“Yah Kyuhyun!” Hyukjae Greeted Kyu. “Take her home! She’s drunk already!”

Kyu slapped monkey boy. “I respect her you monkey!”

“Sorry I was just kidding.”

“So you’ll take me home when I get drunk?” Hae asked Hyuk.

“Of course he would! He’s been fantasizing about you Hanna!” Kyu suddenly butted in.

Hae cocked an eyebrow as he looked at Hyuk.
“It’s not like that baby, I will take you home and t-take of you as my wife!” Hyuk reasoned out smoothly. Yeah as my wife and we’ll make plenty of babies

“Aww, my baby loves me soo much!” Hanna hugged Hyuk.

“Such a smart monkey.” Kyu hissed.

 

Their dates never stopped there, they still continued to go out, they met at different places, too, at the parks, restaurants and other more places.

Along the dates Min still denies his feelings for Kyu, even though Hae knows that she was just pretending to be hard to get.

Hae knows that Min can hide what he feels, unlike him who can’t contain his felings when he is near Hyuk.

And after a month they we’re still cross dressing, for Hyuk and Kyu.

 

“Oh my this is gonna be a hit!” Sunny said while holding her binoculars.

“I know right! Hahahhaha ” Jessica laughed so hard.