Don't look

WIG

I was bowing the whole meeting, scared to death that he might notice me.

I hope that he won’t notice me and Hae or else I’m doomed, I mean we’re doomed!

 

“Sungmin get our guest a cup of coffee,” Heenim ordered Min.

Oh oooh! Oh noo! My heart stopped upon hearing our boss’ order.

I can’t even manage to stand up.

“Get up and get him a cup of coffee.”

“Y-yes sir.”

I went to Mr. Cho and asked if he wants to add anything on his coffee.

“Mr. Cho what kind of coffee do you want? White, black or brown?”

“I’ll have a black one with no sugar.”

I guess he had a headache due to his hangover last night, oh poor Kyu.

Without Sungmin’s notice, he massaged Kyu’s temple. Others saw what Sungmin was doing and got shocked.

“What are you doing??” Kyu questioned.

Sungmin removed his hands from Kyu’s head.

“Sorry sir I just thought you want a massage.” He tried to reason out.

Kyu chuckled at his behaviour. “Just get me some coffee and I’ll be fine.”

Donghae was laughing so hard at Min that Heechul had to hit his head so hard to remind Hae that they are in the middle of a meeting.

Sungmin, immediately made Kyuhyun a cup of coffee.

When he came back unfortunately he tripped, leaving the coffee to fly on Kyu’s crotch.

Kyu immediately stood up from feeling the heat of the coffee.

“I’m really sorry sir!! I didn’t mean to!” Min apologized and took his handkerchief from his pocket, he was about to wipe the coffee stains when he realized that the coffee landed on the most awkward place on earth.

“Excuse me!” Kyu suddenly glared at Min who was bowing in front of him trying to apologize again.

Kyu went to bathroom and tried to clean the coffee stains.

That stupid secretary! He stained my favourite pants! I’ll spank him once he follows me here!

Min saw that Master-Bossing-All-Powerful-Milky-White-Skin-Diva Kim Heechul was glaring at him, he had a hint that this day would probably mark his last day as a member of the employed population.

 

He immediately followed Kyu at the bathroom and tried to assist him.

Kyu was mad at him, he wanted to spank Sungmin, but when he saw his face he stopped.

 

Those lips, those eyes. That pointy nose.He reminds me of someone. Someone I met. Oh! He looks like. . . Mina. Be thankful you have a pretty face.

 

“I’m sorry sir! I didn’t mean to” Min started to apologize again as he handed some alcohol to Kyu.

Kyu took the alcohol and cleaned his pants, his mood changed, from being angry to being nice.

“Thanks, next time don’t trip again, the coffee’s quite hot.” Kyu smiled at him.

“It was an accident sir, I’m sorry, don’t worry you won’t see me again because I know my boss will fire me after the meeting.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll talk to him.” Kyu assured Min.

Min hugged Kyu.

“Oh thank you sir! Thank you!” he chirped.

Kyu was surprised at Min’s hug, as he hugged him back.

Aish tHis secretary. why is he so cute.

 

Donghae went to the bathroom to fetch Kyuhyun and Sungmin because Heenim is getting irritated again for making him wait again.

Donghae gasped when he saw the 2 males hugging by the sink.

Kyu and Min pulled away when they saw Nemo shocked.

“Mr. Kim is requesting for the presence of the both of you at the meeting.”

They left the bathroom with Hae trailing behind Sungmin.

“I’m sorry I ruined your moment there.” Hae whispered to Min.

Min slapped Hae while blushing wildly.