Part 2 - Ending

Reasons To Believe

 

 

No One’s POV

 

The next morning, Yongguk left her a note on the coffee table,

 ‘ GOING OUT FOR A WHILE, I’LL BE BACK SOON. DAENA’S COMING IN A BIT,

                                                                        LOVE, YONGGUK ^^’

 

Yongna read the note and she felt light-headed. Gukkie, the nickname was so familiar but….but she couldn’t recall it. She took a quick shower and got into some casual outfit. She was waiting for Daena to arrive but she felt like she needed to go outside for some fresh air. She remembered her favourite coffee shop but the thought of the coffee shop made her head pounced even more. She slipped her feet into her shoes and went out.

 

 

“Hey dude,” Rome greeted Yongguk.

“Hey, so ummm,” Yongguk hesitated.

“So how’s her condition? Getting better? Sorry I haven’t had the chance to meet her, ive been very busy lately,” Rome said while a waitress placed two cups of dark coffee in front of them.

“She’s okay but she still haven’t remember anything about me at all, maybe she just hates me that much she deleted me from her mind…..” he paused for a second starring outside the window. The road across the window was where Yongna got hit and run which was his fault. He continued, “ I deserve it, I really do. I made her cry and made her lost her memory. It’s all because of me,” his hand ball up into a tight fist.

Rome noticed that Yongguk was still blaming himself for what happened. “Chill man, you should stop blaming yourself. She loves you the most to even forget a single thing about you. She’ll get better soon, soon,” he trailed off reassuringly and took a sip of his coffee. Yongguk kept on glancing towards the road from inside of the coffee shop, the incident kept on playing in his mind.

 

*flashback*

It was a chilly night. Yongna went out with Rome, a good friend of hers for supper. They hadn’t met in a long time they had so much to talk about. Rome was telling Yongna his love story about a girl he met while he was in Australia. He told her everything from A to Z. From the first day they met on a bus, heading to their university and everything that happened after they knew eatch others name and started to contact each other. Yongna was more than excited hearing Rome’s story, romantic, cheesy yet fluttering at the same time. She kept on repeating  ‘aww’ and ‘so cute’ while Rome was speaking. They were sitting in her all time favourite coffee shop that night. Before they bid their goodbyes, Rome pulled her into a hug, and kissed her forehead. He said he will be leaving to Australia in a few weeks time, his semester break in Korea is coming to an end. That was when Yongguk saw the whole hugging and forehead kissing scene with his bare eyes. He got angry. He was actually a hot-tempered guy, especially when it comes to Rome. He never liked Rome from the first place because he knew Rome had feelings towards Yongna his girlfriend. Yongna saw that Yongguk was starring at the both of them from outside of the coffee shop and anger flashed across his eyes. Yongna ran out of the shop to stop and explain to him what exactly happened and what he saw was not what he thought.

Yongguk wouldn’t stop his feet and kept on walking towards his car across the road, ignoring Yongna, shouting him to stop and listen to her explanations. Tears just kept on flooding her pool of eyes, blurring her vision.

“Oppa let me explain….”

“I don’t need your explanations, what I saw was enough.” He shot her a death glare.

“But I didn’t do anything with Rome oppa,”

“Yeah right, im sure you didn’t,” he said sarcastically and crossed over the road to get into his car. She followed him, running to cross the road with her blurry sight, face covered with tears.

“Opppppaaaaaaa!!!!!”

 Just then when Yongna was running to cross the road to get to Yongguk,, a fast accelerating car honking and hit Yongna. Yongguk heard Yongna screamed and the next thing he knew was there were lots of blood gushing out from her forehead.

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

 Yongguk shook his head, not wanting to remember the night of the accident. His hands was shivering, he still couldn’t stop blaming himself for what had happened. He took a quick sip of his coffee when suddenly he saw a figure of the woman he loved across the road. She didn’t look well, she was holding her head, her other hand was holding the signboard’s pole for support. He hurriedly stood up and moved out of the coffee shop towards the road. There was Yongna, trying to cross the road, her body unstable. Yongguk called out her name and she looked up.

“Gukkie oppa,” Yongna suddenly said, flashing a smile though one of her hands was still clasping hard to her head.

 

Yongna’s POV

 

“Gukkie oppa,” I called out, flashing a smile while my other hand was clasping my head. It was hurting so bad.

 

Yongguk had probably realised that I had remembered him when I called him Gukkie, or else I wouldn’t even call him by his nickname, Gukkie. I was the only person that had the access to call him by that name. Just as he was trying to cross the road, I  was already in the middle of the road. I was so happy to finally remember him after all these while. I heard a loud honk and memories of the incident flashed. He was running as fast as he can to cross the road to push me  aside but he was too late.

 

“Andwaeeeeeeeeee!!!!” I heard the voice of the man I love screaming. I saw the driver got out to help. Yongguk came to my side and cradled my head in his arms, he was crying. He was saying something I couldn’t hear but I saw his mouth moving. I wanted to tell him that I remembered the accident and I wanted to tell him that I finally remembered him. He was the one I loved. I wanted to tell him I missed him but everything around me got blurred. I moved my hand to touch his cheek but suddenly everything felt dark.

I was in the darkness.

Darkness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO HOW WAS IT HOW WAS IT?? LOL XD

P/S : I'LL BE HONOURED TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT MY STORY. DO LEAVE A COMMENT!!

THANKSS ^^