~*12*~

┘Why Me?┌

~Min-Hee POV~

I can’t believe I kissed him on the cheek like that. I feel so reckless, but hey I didn’t do something I regret. He didn’t get mad am I right? He just smiled and told me that he would text me later, so you know no problem. After I walked into my house I saw my umma watching TV.

“Hey, I’m glad you’re home.” She smiled as she kissed me on the forehead. “How was your sleep at Kyuhyun’s house? You two didn’t do anything right?” Umma asked suspicious.

“No, we didn’t I was so tired.” I chuckled.

“Okay, good, you’re still innocent.” She smiled as I walked towards my room and bumped into Jiwon.

“I know where you were yesterday.” She chuckled as she followed me to my room and plopped onto my bed. “Tell me everything that happened unnie.”

“Even though you’re only two years younger doesn’t mean I have to tell you everything.” I chuckled.

“Yes you do. No spill it, what did you two love birds do?” She asked as she propped her head on her hands.

“Well, if you ask.” I said as I sat next to her. “I think he carried me to his room, he slept on the floor until I woke him up. Since it was raining there was thunder, and you know what happens with me and thunder.” She nodded as she listened carefully. “Okay, I was cold and scared, so I asked him if he could sleep in the bed with me. So he did, he hugged me from behind.”

“Wowowo! I can’t believe this! OMG continue.” Jiwon laughed as she kept her cool.

“Okay, when I woke up he was still hugging me from behind, he wouldn’t let me go even until he started mumbling. He asked if it as a dream or if he was awake. I told him he was awake so he let me go and went to the bathroom and such. Until, until his sister came and saw both of us, she thinks we you know did it. She flipped out and asked if he used protection and pabo Kyuhyun says he didn’t even though we didn’t do anything. When she left for work Kyuhyun told me that he wants to play with her, so she would freak out. I soon got mad I mean obviously, after we ate breakfast and such, I took a shower after. But, when I walked out the bathroom he was waiting for me only wearing a towel. OMG! I was dying, I was blushing like an idiot! I swear.”

“Dang, so much for one night I see.” Jiwon chuckled. “You know this is just like a drama, this is a perfect plot. Rude boy changes feelings for bullied girl-erm no offense unnie.”

“I know what you’re trying to say, none taken. Oh, and lastly he drove me home and I kissed him on the cheek, he just smiled and told me that he would text me later.” I added.

“This is so juicy, it’s like a book, I want to read more!” Jiwon yelled.

“Okay, be quiet. I don’t want umma to know about this, she only knows about me staying over, she thinks I slept in a different room.” I said as I put a finger over her lips as she nodded.

“Okay, don’t worry I won’t tell, does Eunji know about this?”

“No, not yet but later, if I see her though.” I replied.

“Okay, see I told you that he likes you. Do you think he would do those things if he didn’t?” Jiwon said sounding smart.

“I know you and Eunji said that. Both of you have the same mind.” I chuckled.

“And that’s why you love me.” Jiwon chuckled as she raised her head high.

“Okay I get your point smarty pants.” I chuckled as I patted her head and took out my phone. I looked and saw a new message from Kyuhyun.

“Hey.” ~ Kyuhyun

“Wow he sure texted you pretty quick.” Jiwon laughed.

“I know right.” I nodded.

“I thought you had to go somewhere?” ~ Min-Hee

“Nope, not anymore, I’m too tired >_<” ~ Kyuhyun

“If you were too tired then why did you drive me to my house then? I could have just walked by myself.” ~ Min-Hee

“That’s true but what if I didn’t want you to walk? You don’t know what’s out there.” ~ Kyuhyun

“I’ve walked alone towards my house before, I think I’m pretty safe most of the time.” ~ Min-Hee

“True, but you can’t take any chances.” ~ Kyuhyun

“See, he’s worried about you.” JIwon pointed out.

“You don’t know that, maybe he’s just doing that because we’re friends.” I replied.

“Thanks but you didn’t have to, anyway. Can I asked you something?” ~ Min-Hee

“Go ahead.” ~ Kyuhyun

“Well, why did you lie to your sister about us doing it?” ~ Min-Hee

“Didn’t I tell you? Because I wanted to have fun with her? Don’t worry, if something bad happens we’ll just wing it.” ~ Kyuhyun

“Kyuhyun, will you always be this mischievous?” ~ Min-Hee

“Maybe I am.” ~ Kyuhyun

“But why? You got your sister all worried.” ~ Min-Hee

“True, and I don’t know why I’m just like that. You don’t believe me ask Sungmin or Kibum, they will agree.” ~ Kyuhyun

“Okay, I get it I don’t need any evidence, I’m just asking why though. What if Ara takes it seriously?” ~ Min-Hee

“Well, we’ll just say you’re not pregnant and say it was just a joke.” ~ Kyuhyun

“Wow you really weren’t kidding about the pregnant thing.” Jiwon said.

“I know I wasn’t.” I chuckled as I went back to texting.

“Do you think she would believe that? Well maybe she believes that I’m not pregnant but she’s still going to think were not innocent anymore.” ~ Min-Hee

“Min-Hee you really need to stop worrying and just have fun, let’s see how everything lands, okay?” ~ Kyuhyun

“Fine, I guess but if something bad happens I’m blaming you.” ~ Min-Hee

“Okay, I’ll take the blame, now don’t you get all scared and stuff because both of us know we didn’t do it.” ~ Kyuhyun

“That’s true, can we change the subject?  I don’t want to be stressing over this.” ~ Min-Hee

“Gotcha, do you want to ask questions so we know each other more?” ~ Kyuhyun

~Kyuhyun POV~

I can’t believe that she’s all worked up on this, we didn’t even do anything, well I did feel embarrassed when I didn’t let her go. It looked so obvious I didn’t want to let her go.

“Okay, can I ask the first question?” ~ Min-Hee

“Sure, go ahead.” ~ Kyuhyun

I wonder what she’s going to ask though. I hope the answers don’t have to be embarrassing though.

“Okay, have you ever gotten your first kiss?” ~ Min-Hee

I never knew she would ask me a question like this, is this even Min-Hee?

“My first kiss? No, don’t laugh at me, hbu?” ~ Kyuhyun

Yes, that’s right. I never had my first kiss yet, I’m waiting for that special person, and I think I already know who that is and I’m talking to her right now.

“You never got your first kiss yet? I thought someone like you that has good looks would have kissed many girls already. Also for me, I’m the same. I never gotten my first kiss yet.” ~ Min-Hee

Oh I see, she thinks I’m good looking. Well I thought she would’ve gotten hers, she really cute. But, why did she think I’ve kissed that many girls, I’m not those kinds of guys.

“Yeah, I can’t believe you’re so shocked, I’m not like that you know. Now, let me ask you  question, what’s your ideal type?” ~ Kyuhyun

“My ideal type is a guy that’s sweet, caring, is a good listener, and can be mean if he has too, but he has to be kind to other people. What about you?” ~ Min-Hee

That’s going to be hard, I don’t think I can even be her ideal type.

“Well for me I like a girl that’s sweet, can be nerdy, sometime clumsy, I think that’s really cute, and lastly she can be mean if she has to I mean has to.” ~ Kyuhyun

I just described her, I just see that in her. She’s clumsy sometimes, but she’s so cute as well. I don’t know how she still hasn’t gotten her first kiss yet, it’s shocking.

“She must be pretty special.” ~ Min-Hee

“Yeah, she is.” ~ Kyuhyun

Gah! I just want to say it’s her. But I know she doesn’t or won’t even feel the same way about me. After that we asked a few more questions, and shared a few laughs over text I know over text, so what? But through this I liked how I was learning more about her.