chapter 3: gayageum

The Past That Shouldn't Have Been Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye POV

"Go to sleep now, it's late already, I love you sekiya"

"Hmm okay, see you tomorrow sekiya, I love you more"

And with that I ended my night phone call session with Woo Bin.

I put my phone on the table beside my bed and closed my eyes. Then the face of Jung Yong Hwa appeared on my mind and I recalled the conversation that we had today and smiled.

I jerked up to a sitting position realizing what I had just thinking.

Aish Why do I keep thinking about him today? I keep recalling his handsome face and voice today!

No no no Shin Hye, you already have Woo Bin by your side! I scratched my hair desperately.

Then suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

"Shinnie? Are you still awake?" Jongsuk oppa came inside

"Ne oppa why?"

He walked slowly to my bed and sat right beside me.

"Hm I want to ask you something.... Could it be that there's a transfer student movint to your class today?" he asked almost like a whisper

I nodded "Ne oppa, his name's Jung Yong Hwa. How do you know that there's a transfer student today?" I asked in confusion

He then sighed and just shook his head. I frowned, unsatisfied with his way of answering my question.

"Ah! I know, your girlfriend must have had eyes on him right? Hahah poor oppa!" I threw a joke at him but he didn't laugh, not even moving his lips into a smile, he just kept silent like a manequin. Geez it's so unusual of him to be like this!

"What's wrong oppa..?"

"Nothing, just heard the news from people in the hallway" then he rose up from his position "Well then it's getting late, go to sleep now Shinnie, good night" he ruffled my hair and with that he just went out of my room.

What's wrong with him? Something's suspicious here..... I somehow felt like he's hiding something from me. But what?

******

The next morning, when I was walking to my department with Woo Bin, I saw Jung Yong Hwa was heading towards there too.

"Jung Yong Hwa sshi!" I shouted out his name happily somehow and waved with my other hand that wasn't being held by Woo Bin.

He turned his body towards me and I swore I saw a split seconds of him changing his expression into a sorrow one as he stared to me. Then I caught up to him.

"Park Shin Hye sshi" he bowed and smiled weakly.

"Who is he, sekiya?" Woo Bin whispered to me.

"Ah this is Jung Yong Hwa sshi from the same department as mine. He's a transfer student and my partner for Kim ssaem's project too" I explained to him.

Woo Bin then offered his hand to Yong Hwa to shake hands with him.

"Kim Woo Bin imnida, nice to meet you Jung Yong Hwa sshi, please take care of this silly girlfriend of mine" he grinned widely.

"Ya!" I smacked his arm and he just laughed.

"Jung Yong Hwa imnida, nice to meet you too Kim Woo Bin sshi" Yong Hwa took Woo Bin's hand and shake it.

"Well then, since I met Yong Hwa sshi here, it's okay for you to go now sekiya, we have to go to Kim ssaem's room to take the materials for the project"

"Hm is that so? Well okay then, text me later when you finished your classes today okay" he said and pecked me on the lips lightly. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter