Starting to creep on me

In Love With A Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chaerim POV

I had nothing to do, it’s so boring to read my notes…and the words couldn’t register in my big head.   There was no teacher and so students were free to do what they wanted to do inside the classroom. Some were having their daily gossips about cars, hollywood, kpop, books, and sports. Some were doing their assignments and their extra-curricular tasks.

I spinned around to see Jiyong who was reading a manga.

“Hey Jiyong ~~~” I greeted him.

“Hello” Jiyong responsed without looking at me.

“There she goes…” said by one of our classmates.

“Huh?” I looked at her and she just rolled her eyes.

“Whatever," I shrugged before sighing.   'Why can't people leave me alone?' I thought. 'oh, Jiyong, did leave me alone.'  
"Aside from Sohee, who is my best friend, you Kwon Jiyong is my one only friend here in this school and now you can’t even look at me” I said a little dismayed.   Jiyong who was always happy to see me, who was always pestering me, but because of that news he was avoiding me.

“At least I greeted you” Jiyong said, still not looking at me.

“Then I’ll just leave Korea and start a new life in Japan” I said randomly with my dramatic voice.
Well I did live in Japan before so why not, I also have friends there plus my cola boy.

“Hey, if you have a problem don’t run away, face it.” Now he decided to face me.

I smirked.
“But I have no
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter