The unusual

In Love With A Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerim POV

In KLA Academy, I was not a commoner, but I couldn't say I was popular. I was just unique like everybody else. I was tomboy and it's not common here to see. I had a best friend named So hee, she had a pretty face that everybody loves. She had an older brother named Jaejoong, a year older than us and one of the kingkas in school. He was a simple guy, but doing his simple things or nothing made girls crazy about him. And there was Yuri, the girl of his life and he was secretly in love with her.

So there was this typical day in high school. I was walking in the lobby; students' eyes were on me.. Well its normal, they always stares at me because I was not a normal person I thought. I dressed like a man, and moved like a man but I wore shirts in school. I bid school regulations no matter what. But something was different. Some guys started glaring at me... not like before, they never do those death glares to me because they always snub me.

"Hey!!" I pulled one student to me. He is a nerd student as I can see to his looks.

"W-what" the nerd responded with cracked in his voice but I can feel that he is annoyed with me.

"Is there any new gossips here in school?" I said patiently to him

"Look at me" He said with confidence but when I looked at his eyes, he moves his head on the left side of him. He couldn't take my serious eyes on him.

"Speak" in my low tone

"Well I'm not a gossip boy, I'm a nerd. Do you think I care with some stupid news?" he said with an angry tone, and then he passed by.

Again I pulled him.

"Why are you like that? You are nerd, right? And as far as I know, nerds know more how to respect people because they have big brains not bird brains!" I was looking at him but he still avoided my face. He looked like that he didn't want an eye to eye contact.

"Just go!" I threw him. Then he ran. Before I position myself to walk straight forward, someone was hugging me so tightly.

"So Hee?"I asked in a surprise tone. She never does this in school. This was the first time she greeted me like that.

"How's my honey? Do you miss me?" She asked me with her cute gestures.

"Yeah, but nothings new right?" I said looking at her; she's really weird today and with 'Honey? Miss me?' She never do that so whats going on?

***

As we entered our classroom, everybody was looking at us. "Is there any red carpet and photographers?" I said and then they back to their own businesses again.

After I sat in my chair and put my things down, feeling uneasy and thinking for nothing. Someone greeted me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter