Better

Love Comes Silently

“She calls you oppa.” You answered.

“So?!” L frowned.

“She has a cute image while people think of me as a cold girl. I don’t like that image of mine.” You sighed while looking down and playing with your nails.

“I..I don’t know.” L didn’t know how to respond to your sudden weird behavior. You were suddenly so different from usual, he thought.

“You’re meeting her on Friday. Do you like her?”

“Ije keuman. (Stop now) Didn’t I tell you before to stop asking about my personal life?” L started to get annoyed. He didn’t like people asking whether he liked Naeun or not. He didn’t know why, but he even got mad at the members for asking the same question again and again.

“You get angry too easily.” You exclaimed, then grabbed your back and went out from the room.

---

Why does L always get mad if you asked about Naeun, you wondered. You laid on the bed, getting ready to go to sleep. You could rarely sleep for more than 4 hours a day since you debuted, and today there was only one schedule and it was in the morning so you can sleep early. Suddenly a text message popped up on your phone screen.

 

From: L

You can call me oppa too, if that makes you feel better.

 

That message startled you. You were sure it wasn’t L who typed it. In your opinion, L is not that kind to me. It had to be one of the Infinite members who typed this, your brain told you. You ignored the message and went to sleep.

 

 

SHORT CHAPTER.

PLEASE DO DROP COMMENTS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

-cindy-