What if??!

What if??!

 

Shopping complex

After school end, Ai-chan and Yuto went to the shopping complex to accompany Ai-chan to buy some groceries for Ai-chan home. Before their buy it, they have decided to go to the CD’s store to take a look for the songs or new drama. Ai-chan is headed to the songs  part & Yuto is going to the jdorama part. They are separate for a few minutes..  Yuto saw Ai-chan from his position, he planned to make Ai-chan shock.  Ai-chan who doesn’t hear anything because she is now listens to her favorite song, Still by Flower. Suddenly, Yuto come from back and tickle her neck.

“Ahhhhh stop it” Ai-chan is now hold for the ticklish.

“HAHAHAHA gomen~gomen~” Yuto burst into laugh and place his both hands to Ai-chan shoulder. Ai-chan still quiet and ignore Yuto

“Ai-chan~~ are you mad? “ Yuto said and suddenly he got an idea.. “haaa if don’t want to talk with me I will kiss you here!” Yuto said with his naughty face.

“Okay~okay~ stop it. Don’t do it here.” Ai-chan scared that Yuto will kiss her in this store. For sure she will not came to this store anymore if Yuto did it.

“That’s my Ai-chan, hmmm for apologize I will treat you ice-cream!” Yuto said it with his cute face.

“Hmm apologize accepted!” Ai-chan said with the smile and her hand wants to touch Yuto cheek but she can’t reach it because Yuto is to tall. Then Yuto bend his knees to give Ai-chan do it. Now Ai-chan rubs Yuto cheek with full of love.

“What song are you listen just now?” Yuto ask her after Ai-chan hand go from his cheek.

“Owhh here try to listen it.” Ai-chan give the headphone to Yuto. Now Yuto listen to it. It’s such a beautiful song.

Flower-Still

“I always remember somewhere
I realized for myself
Even if I could forget you forever
No matter how nice it would be
I can’t seem to do it
Afraid of being hurt
We parted without arguing
more passionate, more committed
Even though I loved you, it wasn’t
enough
I’m still in love with you
I wanted to return home that day
But not because it hurt
Even now I just want to look at
you
I still believe in you
Because of sadness
Joy can be born
The evening light shining as the
rain stops
Is like that of the stars
Worrying about shoes
Searching for another love
Our culture is no more than this
I don’t want to tell a lie
I’m still in love with you
Even if the scenery we saw on
that day changes
Even now I’m standing here
shaking
My love for you
I still remember you
Because of that time
I am the person I am now
I want to tell you “Thank you”
If my wish is granted
The best kiss
The last sigh
I still remember them
I won’t forget them
(remember me)
I’m still in love with you
I wanted to return home that day
But not because it hurt
Even now I just want to look at
you
I’m still in love with you
Even if the scenery we saw on
that day changes
Even now I’m standing here
shaking
My love for you
I still believe in you
Because of sadness
Joy can be born
The evening light shining as the
rain stops
Is like that of the stars”

 

“Ai-chan, kyaaaaa this song is so beautiful…. But remember, I will not leave you alone. I will be with you forever.” Yuto hold Ai-chan hands.

“Hontou? Arigatou ne~ Me too.. I will never  forget about you.” Ai-chan said it to Yuto with teary eyes.

 

 

Yuto and Ai-chan is not aware that 2 pair’s eyes are looking to them.

“Mitte Mai-chan! That’s couple is so sweet!” said Rai-chan to Mai-chan

“Doko?” Mai-chan still blur with what Rai-chan said.

“That one! At the CD’s store.” Rai-chan excited to make sure that Mai-chan saw what she means just now.

“Un! Kawaii. High school couple.” Mai-chan said and sigh.

“Nande Mai-chan? Why are you sigh?” Rai-chan ask with blur face.

“I’m suddenly feels regret…..” Mai-chan sigh

“Nande? Tell me…” rai-chan try to make Mai-chan cool down.

“Hmm I’m regretting for not couple when we are high school student.” Mai-chan said it with sad face.

“Mou~~ daijoubu. that time you are busy with study ne~~ hmm daijoubu.. you will find him soon. Ne mai-chan…” said rai-chan.

“hmm hai~~ hope so..” said Mai-chan but suddenly she feel she knows the couple that they are looking just now.. “ehhh majide!!!” mai-chan feel want to shout.

“nani?nani? mai-chan?” rai-chan become panic.

“kyaaa that’s couple is my imouto” Mai-chan facepalm.

“hahahahaha sugee!! Ai-chan ne~~” rai-chan burst into laugh.

“ahhh if she knows what going on she will laugh like you too.” Mai-chan

“un! Hahahaha I just can’t stop laughing.” Rai-chan said with her non-stop laugh.

 

Not far from them the couple is coming closed and closely… then ai-chan saw her nee-chan.

“nee-chan!!!” Ai-chan runs toward mai-chan.

“yo!hehehe” mai-chan just smile.

“nande rai-chan nee laugh so much??” Ai-chan feel puzzled.

“nandemonai~~” rai-chan try to handle her laugh.

“souka~~ hmm nee-chan~~ I will bought what you ask me this morning. See you at home soon. Let’s go Yuu-chan~~”

“hai~hai~ jyaaa..”

“bye!bye! mai nee rai nee~~” yuto said to them and waves.

Rai-chan and mai-chan waves to Yuto.

“Ahhh lucky Ai-chan ne~~” mai-chan said it to rai-chan.

“un~~ hehe don’t worry we will find one soon!” rai-chan rooting mai.

“hai! Ganbate!!” mai-chan feels spirited.

 

5 days before Mai-chan birthday. -Home-

“mosh~mosh~ yuu-chan….” Ai-chan calling her BF yuto

“mosh~mosh~ ai-chan.. why are you calling me??”

“hmm are you still remember about my nee-chan surprise party?”

“hai~ ofc.. hmm nande?”

“don’t forget to bring Ryo-chan and Daiki ne~~”

“hai. Wakatta. Don’t worry. I have plan it very carefully”

“arigatou ne~~ yuu-chan..”

“un anything for you dear~~”

Ai-chan glad for hearing that. Yeay! Settle. Rai-chan nee also know about it. Hehehe I want to make sure this is the happiest birthday for nee-chan!

 

THE B-DAY!

“okaeri~~~” mai-chan just come back from office. But the house seems so quiet. Where Ai-chan? Her shoes are not there. Hmm but now is nearly 12 midnight. Mai-chan start to worried about it. Suddenly! She heard her house door are been knock. Kowaii~~ she try to be brave then she open the door.

There are one boy high school student who wear same uniform like Ai-chan. But she not recognize him.

“konichiwa, are you Yamaguchi Ai nee-chan?” that boy ask her.

“Hai.. I’m her nee-chan. Why?” Mai ask with the face full of questions.

“Atashi Arioka Daiki desu. You have to follow me, your sister is on danger now. She is fainted at school field. I don’t know how to explain but better you follow me.” Daiki said and pulled mai-chan hand and closed the door.

“ehh faint??” mai-chan can’t think well. But why he knows our house? Why Yuto don’t call her? Why ai-chan faint?? All this are scattered in her brain. But what is her can do now is run. Yup running with her hand is hold by one guy named Arioka Daiki.

 

School Field

“ehh chotto… where is Ai-chan?” mai ask coz she is curious about it. Nothing in the field except both of them. Daiki ignore Mai-chan and remain quiet. But mai-chan keep on asking him. Finally he said something.

“Mai-chan actually I have something to tell you.

 

Somewhere in Ai-chan school

Rai-chan now with one of Ai-chan classmate named Yamada Ryosuke. She just knows him not less than 1 hour ago but this guy act like she knows him for years. And he keep calling her rai-chan instead of nee-chan. Yup it’s because to rai-chan he is younger than her so, he has to calling her nee-chan like Yuto and other guy called Daiki. Now they are hiding behind tree before get the next instruction from Yuto and Ai-chan. Rai-chan is holding a cake and ryosuke is holding a bunch of fireworks. That’s for the surprise party.

“Ne rai-chan what time is it?” Ryosuke start the conversation.

“hmm 5 minutes more before 12 midnight.” Rai-chan answers it after look at her watch.

“souka… ne rai-chan do you have a boyfriend?” Ryosuke asking again.

“ehhh why are you asking?” rai-chan feel weird about it.

“I just want to make sure something.” Ryosuke give the simple answer and keep on asking the same question.

“hmm no I don’t have.” Rai-chan surrenders with this guy beside him.

“yokatta…” ryosuke feel relieve with the answer.

“what?!!!” rai-chan said with high voice. But ryosuke put his finger to rai-chan mouth as the sign to lower her voice. Rai-chan quiet and her body numb. Ryosuke take the cake from her hand and put it at the ground. Next, he stand more closer to rai-chan and his lips touch rai-chan lips. They are remain like that until ryosuke handphone rang and he answer it with “wakatta”. Then he hold rai-chan hand and said “ikuzo” before he whisper at rai-chan ears saying “Aieru rai-chan. I will tell you later about this.”

 

School Field

Mai-chan keep on asking Daiki questions. Finally he said something.

“Mai-chan actually I have something to tell you.” With his eyes give a eyes contact to mai-chan eyes.

“nani?? Nani? Where is my sister??” mai-chan panic.

“actually….” Daiki try to finish his sentences but it been cut by someone.

“Mai nee-chan!! oTanjoubi oMedettou!!!!” Ai,yuto, ryosuke and rai-chan shout to them. They are start to singing happy birthday song. Mai burst into tears. So this is the plan. She actually not remembered about her birthday coz she is too busy with works.

Mai-chan is so happy now, with her sister, rai-chan , yuto and Ai-chan’s classmate she felt  so joyful. They are eating cake, play with fireworks. It reminds back to her high school life. Yup for sure she is missed it very much. But she just curious about a guy named daiki.. what is he wants to tell her just now?? Hmmm she needs to ask him.

After the celebration, Ai-chan ask her to go somewhere with yuto before she back to home and ryosuke is accompany rai-chan went back home. Lastly daiki request to send her home. Yup this is the chance!

 

Otw to Mai-chan house.

“ne daiki~~” mai-chan start the conversation.

“yes..” daiki answer it with his smile. Kyaaaa kawaii!!! Mai-chan doki doki!

“hmm about just now.. what are you try to tell me?”

“hmm do you really want to hear it?”

“yup I want too.”

“Actually I have promise to tell you with the rai-chan and ryosuke too. But I’m so sure that now ryosuke is telling the same story to rai-chan without me and you.” Daiki start to tell a story that mai-chan will shock about it.

“what do you mean by that actually??” mai-chan getting blur.

“okay let me tell you the synopsis of our story.” Daiki start his story with his face facing mai-chan and both of them stop their walk. “hmm actually I and ryosuke is stalker you for a few month ago. We found both of you at the summer festival this year. To us both of you is so kawaii and such a kind lady. But after known that both of you is Ai-chan nee-chan and nee-chan friend, we keep on asking Ai to make a blind date with both of you. Unfortunately, she refuse because she said, she doesn’t wants us to hurt both of you. Yup we know we are younger and only high school students. But don’t you think that we still have a chance? Me and ryosuke not give up until Ai-chan decided to give a chance and let both of you decide it. Mai-chan I’m so sure you are understood with my story just now. Can you ever give me a chance?”  daiki asking with full of hope..

“but…”

“daijoubu.. I will give you time.” Daiki hold her hand and try to cool her down. He knows she will quite startled.

“hai.. I give you… a chance..”

“ehh hontou??!!!”

“un! So I will not regret anything in the future.”

“arigatou!! Mai-chan!” daiki hugs mai-chan. Yup today is the happy day for him.

Same goes with rai-chan. Ryosuke telling her the same stories. Yup she admits it that she has fall in love with ryosuke. What a cute couple!

Ages is not an obstacle for loves someone.

Ai-chan happy with yuto coz finally her nee-chan and rai nee-chan will not alone again, they hope they will feels the happy moment with someone loved.

 

Thanks for reading ;)