Final

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Us.

 

-Author’s POV-

 

Sehun woke up extra early today because it’s a special day. He asked his parents if he could spend this day with his Han hyung. Lucky for him, they allowed him.

He got up and went to the bathroom. He washed his face and looked into the mirror. Okay, Oh Sehun. You musn’t fail today. You can make mistakes all the time in front of Han hyung but not today. He thought and nodded in determination.

He got out of his room and made three kinds of sandwich. He took one and ate it while the other two are for later, when he arranges the place where he and Han are going to spend their day.

 

He finished eating and went back to his room. He took a quick shower and wore the clothes he prepared yesterday. Yep, Oh Sehun prepared everything.

Looking into the mirror, he smiled and wore a hat to cover his embarrassing rainbow colored hair. Damn Jongin hyung… I have to look like this today… He thought and pouted. He shook his head and took his bag then went out of his room.

He took a piece of paper and a ballpen and wrote “Umma, appa. I’ll be going! See you later!” on the paper and put the note down on the table. He wore his shoes and walked to his destination.

 

 

Han, on the other hand, woke up late. Ugh… I slept at 3 AM, finishing the book I was reading… He groaned and rolled down from the bed. He got up and looked at the calendar. Oh… It’s our 2nd year anniversary… He thought and smiled.

He took his phone and was about to text Sehun when something popped into his mind. To make it extra special, I’ll ignore him all day and make him cry. And when he does…. Surprise. He smirked evilly and threw his phone onto his bed.

He was living alone since his parents are in China. He insisted on going to Korea after knowing Sehun lives there. They were internet friends at first but then later became lovers. Lucky for them, their parents weren’t against it.

He took out a shirt, jeans and underwear and walked inside the bathroom. He first took off his shirt, admiring himself. He laughed and stripped the rest of his clothes. He walked inside the bathroom stall and took a long bath.

After who-knows-what minutes, Han got out of the bathroom, wearing the clothes he picked and drying his hair with the towel. He ran a hand through his hair and got out of his room.

He wore his shoes and thought of having breakfast at home. Nah. I’ll just eat at the mall. He thought and took his bag. He got out of the place and locked it. He hopped on his motorbike and sped off to the mall.

 

 

Sehun arrived at the place. It was the dance room his parents gave him and the place where he and Han would spend their time together. It was special to him and Han.

The place was already designed by him yesterday. He only needs the cake and open the air conditioner and it’s done. He turned the air conditioner on and looked around.

There was a small poster that he made on the wall. It says “Two Years of Happiness. Let’s continue to be happy together!” There was a MP3 player that the two would use when dancing. He was expecting it to be used later when they would have a dance competition.

He knows Han likes things simple so he didn’t decorate the place that much. The place was lit by the light bulb… for now. He plans on using the candles that makes a heart. He carefully planned this all just for Han. Things I do for love. (insert Courage the Cowardly Dog’s voice) he thought and smiled.

He turned off the light and went out of the place. He didn’t turn of the air conditioner so that when he comes back, it would be cool.

 

Han arrived at the mall and parked his motorbike. He walked inside and made his way to McDonalds. I should have ate something.. I’m so hungry. He pouted and waited for his turn.

When it was his turn, he ordered a Big Mac, one coke float and fries. He pays for the food and waits for his order. When his order arrives, he takes it and finds a free table. He saw one and went there. He puts the tray of food on the table and sits down.

He started eating. He was really hungry. This is already his brunch so it’s fine to eat many. He finished his Big Mac in two minutes. Yep, he was definitely hungry. He sipped on his float and ate his fries.

After a few minutes, he finished eating. Ahhh.. I’m full. Thank you for the food. He thought with a satisfied smile. He remembered Sehun. How is that kid? And as if on cue, his phone vibrated. He took it out from his pocket and saw Sehun’s name. He puts it back and gets up.

He walked around the mall, not really knowing what to do. He walked inside a shop that sells couple stuff. All are for girl and boy couples… He sighed. He went to a lady in uniform.

“Miss, can you tell me where are the couple stuff for a boy and boy couple?”, he asked. The lady looked at him weirdly but then shrugged. She led him to the section for boyxboy couples and girlxgirl couples. He thanked the lady and looked at the stuff they’re selling.

There are shirts, rings, bracelets, necklace, etc. He looked at the shirts. The first couple shirts are “boyxboy forever”. He almost laughed but he got to hold it. For some reason, he finds it funny.

He went to the necklace part and saw two necklaces. One was a happy guy and the other was a bit grumpy. He chuckled. It’s me and Sehun… He took it and continued looking.

He found a couple ring that when you bro-fist, the rings match. He got couple shirts also and went to pay. He took the bag containing the things he bought and left the shop.

He spent walking around and buying that catches his eyes for an hour. He got 10 text messages, 7 missed calls and 4 voice messages, all from his boyfriend. He opened one message.

“Hyung, where are you? -n- I’ve been waiting long. I’m still at the dance room.”

He sighed and decided to go there. He took a ride there and paid for the ride. He was in front of the door. He knocked and opened the door.

 

When Han was still in the mall…

 

Sehun went to a cake shop. He looked around. What is Hannie hyung’s favorite cake… He tapped his chin. Eh. I’ll just pick that catches my eyes… He thought and scanned the cake.

He saw a circle white cake with strawberries on top. He smiled.

“Can I have that?”, he asked, pointing at the cake.

“A slice or the whole?”, the guy asked.

“Whole, please.”, he smiled and the guy nodded.

“Sir, could you write “happy 2nd anniversary hyung” on it?”, he asked and the guy nodded. He wrote the message in the middle. Sehun was a bit surprised since the guy didn’t look at him weirdly.

“You’re dating a guy?”, he asked as he gave the box of cake and Sehun paid for it. He smiled brightly and nodded.

“Awesome.”, he grinned and gave Sehun the receipt. Sehun thanked the guy and left the shop.

He took a ride back to the dance room. He paid the cab and went inside. He pouted. I was expecting him to be here now…. He thought and put the box on the floor. But then after a few minutes, he put the box inside the refrigerator. (Yes, he has one in a dance room cos he puts his drinks there while dancing.)

 

Back to Han…

 

Han knocked on the door and opened it. He saw a Sehun who was sitting in front of the door. He looked like he was a puppy waiting for his master, without the puppy dog eyes. If you open the door, he won’t get hit since he actually measured where he should sit while waiting.

Sehun’s frown didn’t become a smile.

“Where were you?”, he asked. Luhan just stayed quiet. He planned on making Sehun cry but now, he can’t. He’s always speechless when he’s with Sehun.

“Where were you, Han hyung?”, he asked again.

“Mall….”, he simply answered. Sehun got up and took the bags from Han’s hand and put them on the floor. He hugged Han and rested his head on the older’s shoulder.

“I’ve waited… since 1:00 PM. I finished making everything perfect at that time. But you came just now. 6:30 PM…”, he whispered. Han looked down.

“Well, let’s not waste time, hyung.”, he broke the hug and sat on the ground. He didn’t lit the candles since he doesn’t have time to waste anymore. Luhan sat in front of him. Sehun got up again and took the cake out from the fridge and the box and put it on the floor. He puts two forks on the cake. (It looks like he stabbed the cake)

“I didn’t buy you anything since this is my present…”, he mumbled, talking about the decorating of the place and the cake. Han looked around. I guess this is the job of the girls… He joked to himself and smiled.

“Well, before I give you what I bought, let me give you this first.”, Han whispered and kissed Sehun on the lips, making the younger one blush. They kissed each other’s cheeks, forehead, nose, hand, etc. but never on the lips.

Sehun kissed back. Han slowly pulled back and smiled. Sehun was blushing so much that he hid his face. Han chuckled and took his bag. He pulled out the necklaces. He put the poker face one around Sehun’s neck while Sehun put the happy one around Han’s neck.

“I hope you liked it.”, he smiled and rubbed his necked. Sehun smiled brightly and nodded, completely forgetting about how Han ignored him all day.

Han pulled out the ring and slipped it on Sehun’s ring finger. He smiled and kissed it, making Sehun blush again. He puts on his and grins.

“Wanna try on the shirt I bought?”, he asked and Sehun nodded. Han gave the white shirt to Sehun and Luhan took off his shirt, making Sehun his lips. Luhan puts on the black shirt.

“Do I look good?”, he asked although he already knows the answer.

“Of course, Hannie hyung.”, Sehun answered and took off his shirt as well and wore the white shirt. Hannie hyung knows my size.. He smiled and made thumbs up. Han smiled and hugged Sehun.

“I liked everything, hyung. Even though my plan of spending the entire day with you failed, today is perfect.”, Sehun said and smiled. Han smiled.

“Glad you liked it..”, he mumbled.

“Sehunnnie, Happy 2nd Anniversary to Us.”, he whispered. Us… Sehun smiled.

“Nae, Happy 2nd Anniversary to Us, Hannie hyung.”, he whispered back.

“I love you, Oh Sehun.”

 

 

“I love you too, Lu Han.”

 

----@@@@----

 

GUYS. 1892 WORDS. 108 WORDS MORE TO GO AND IT’S 2000. HAHAHA

GUYS. DID I MADE SEHUN GIRLY HERE OR IT’S JUST ME. MUAHAHAHA TAG THIS AS FLUFF COS I FEEL THIS IS CUTE. MERHERHER.

I THINK MY AUTHOR’S NOTE IS RUINING THE STORY COS LIKE IDK. I JUST FEEL LIKE IT DOES.

OMG FIRST HUNHAN. THEY WON IN THE POLL I MADE. TUT

SO DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT? E U E I HOPE YOU DID OR I’LL KILL YOU. LOLJK JK. I STILL LOVE YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDN’T LIKE IT.

OAO OKAY I SHOULD GO. BYE. BYE BYE BYE BYE.

 

WAIT. HAAAAAAAAAAN GEGEGEGEGEGE

HEHE. HAAAAAAAAAAAN OPPAAAAAAAAAAA

HEH. HAAAAAAAAAAN HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG