The Day We Broke Up

The Day We Broke Up

it was almost almost two years long of your relationship with your boyfriend chanyeol. if someone ask, why did you pick chanyeol? there could be ALOT of reasons why. he is handsome, sweet, romantic, lovable, kind-hearted, and many other that cant be describe by words. but all in all, the point is he is perfect; like a statue without a single flaw or crack on it since the making of it till its finish. and today, which is 1 february 2013; is your 2nd year of anniversary. you were preparing a chocolate cake with white and pink striped icings. "ok~ almost there....", you muttered under your breath as you slowly put the first drop of icing on the bald chocolate cake. when you were going to putthe second drop of icing on the cake, someone sneak up on you and scare the living lights out of you. "BOO!", "HWAAAAAAAA!!!!", you scream as you flail your arms in the air. while the person just laugh loudly and clutched his stomach from laughing too hard.

as he laugh, you sarcastically laugh at him. "ha-ha-ha. very funny, oppa", you said as you roll your eyes at him. "awww~ is saengie angry with kyungsoo oppa?? kkk what should oppa do to make you feel better, hmmm???", your oppa; kyungsoo, tease you as he gives you an eskimo kiss. "aish~ oppa! just go sit on the couch, please~~ i need to finish this damn cake!!", "YAH! ______-ah! language!", "whatever oppa~", "humph!", your oppa says as he pouts and went his way towards the living room couch and slump there. you just giggle at his cute and childish act, even though his age is older than you by 12 years. you then continue on icing your cake and after, you carefully place it in the freezer to let the icing cool. then, your phone starts to ring; signing an incoming message. then, you pick up your phone and opened it to see a smoochy message from your boyfriend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to      : my angel jagiya
from : sweety yeollie

annyeong jagi~~^^ how are you? i miss you so much :'( i wanna cuddle~ b there @ 4 k?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you sighed.

 

 

______ P.O.V

i sighed, does he even remember today is our anniversary? did he forget?? was he too busy to notice??? i dont know. i ruffle my brownish straight hair out of frustration and confuse. i then decided to lay on the couch and snooze of to dreamland as i waited for him.

 

 

Chanyeol P.O.V

i send ______ a message that i would be at her house in a few. i purposely didnt tell her about our anniversary because i want to make it a surprise for her. if someone ever ask, why i ever like a girl like ______? its because she is everything to me, my life, my soul, my heart, she is what i want and nothing else in this cruel hard universe, and i was pretty thankful. because before i met her, i was dating this girl. her name was Maria Kim. she used to be the highlight of my life, the light to my empty soul, the marshmallow to my bitter hot choco, but now she is like a thorn thats stuck in my heart, a hammer smashing my heart to bits.

 

Author P.O.V

flashback

it seems like it was just two days ago, chanyeol have had a crush on her. her name was Maria Kim, she was a quiet, sweet, pretty and independent girl. he cant approach her sinch he's quite the shy boy even when he is the most popular boy in school. so, he decided to just be a secret lover and send her free-notes. but, everyday that he sends her a note, he felt his crush for her grew bigger and bigger. and one day, he suddenly told her to meet him at the porch so that he could show himself to his long long crush. and when she is at the porch of the school rooftop; which is as big as an abandon parking lot. when she enters the porch, chanyeol felt like his heart was hammering in his chest at her pure beauty.

at the porch...

Maria : *looks around* hello?? mistery dude?? you here??

Chanyeol : *gulps* come on chanyeol! you can do this.... i hope... *nervous*

Maria : is anyone there?

Chanyeol : here goes nothing... *steps out of the dark* a-a-annyeong, m-maria

Maria : *looks at the person in shock* wai- CHANYEOL!?

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

long story short, ever since the day we met each other at the porch, we confessed our love for each other and became boyfriend-girlfriend. everyday, she would always bring me a lunchbox full of my favorites; egg rolls and kimbap. we would always eat our lunches under the tree together. we would eat as we laugh at our silly jokes. sadly, that moment didnt last long. we eventually got further and further away as we both got busier with our own business. one day, when i was on my way home from school, i saw her with someone else. i thought it was her relatives, but then when they kissed, i felt a sudden pang in my chest. my heart hurts, my brains a mess, the colour of my face drained out of my body. then, i didnt think and sprinted my way home, locked myself and cried as loud as i could. i could careless if the neighbours could hear my wails, all i care about is that the fact my heart hurts like hell. when i felt alot better and stop screaming, i texted her that its over between us and began to move on, and eventually erasing her phone number and change mine in the process.

I still cant believe that she would even cheat on me, i thought she truly love me. but i was wrong. she only loved me because i was popular, she only wanted to gain popularity. from then on, i started to hate and if ever someone likes me, i'll just play with their hearts. but when ______ came, i had the urge to approach her, its like she was a magnet to me. when time begin to pass, i began to fall head over heels towards her. and here we are now, after a few heart rips, bandages, and abit of courage, finally ______ is mine. now, i'm just changing from my sweat pants to my white v neck t-shirt, some dark blue jeans, and a pair of black sneakers to match it all up. "looking good~", i seduce myself, and i swear i could feel goosebumps as i said that to myself. as i went downstairs, my mom looks at me with an amaze look, while my little brother is poking his ice cream pancake with a slight frown on his face. "yah~ Baekhyun-ah, stop stabbing that poor pancake ice cream!", "omona! when does my little boy turned into a man! such short time~ seems like it was just yesterday you and your brother were learning how to pee and poop", after what our mom just said, Baekhyun snickered but slighly too loud for my hearings. so i gave him a little piece of my mind; thwaked him in the head. "yah! hyung!, "shutttupp and eat your food", "himph!", as he sulks like the baby he is, I went to the door and shouted, "MOM! IM GOING OUT!!", "YES, BECAREFUL!!" 

 

______ P.O.V

when I woke up, i find myself covered with a blue blanket and a bolster was seen on the floor. then when i woke up, my oppa came in with a big, and I mean BIG bowl of ramen; the spicy kind. "oppa, the doctor told you a billionth times, no and he litterally mean NO spicy food!", "yeah, I know~", he just shrugged it off. "but what your eating IS spicy food!", "yea, so??", "so, your not allowed to eat that; whatever it is you eating", I said to my oppa; litterally flailing my arms in the air, but he just shrugged it off.AGAIN. "dont say I didnt warn you, oppa~!!!", "yeah yeah whatever you say, dongsaeng-ah!!!"
when I looked at the clock, it says 13.08 PM. whow! I slept that long. I decided to call my boyfriend and surprisingly, he didnt answered it. I shrugged it off, ,maybe he is just busy, yeah, maybe....

 

 

Chanyeol P.O.V

 while I was walking across the park 5 feet away from ______'s house, I heard a familiar voice that I wish I didnt hear in thefirst place. "oppa?? is that you???". that voice is too familiar for me to igore, but when I was about to do it, a hand grasped my wrist and made me turn around. it was her. her..

Maria.

"oppa! long time no see! how are you?", she asked in quite a cheery mode, which i considered y. "im fine", I answered back in a cold tone as she continues to hold my arm as if we were still dating. but then I swatted away her hand from me, which made her pout. "what do you want, maria?", "I want you", I scoffed. "I already have someone in mind, so just forget it.", I began to turn around and walk away, but she grabs my wrist.  "no", "what? are you deaf?? I said FORGET IT!", "NO!?", i cant believe this. I grabbed my hair out of frustration. then my phone began to rang, I wanted to pick it up, but for god damn, Maria throw it far. "WHAT THE HELL, MARIA?! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!", "MY PROBLEM?! YOU!?! YOU.ME.DATE!?", "ARE YOU DEAF?!"

 

______ P.O.V

its already 17.20 PM, and he is not here yet. I began to rest my head on my knees as I sigh. where could he be?? should I go and check if something is going on??? I walk back and forth between indoor and outdoor. "______-ah! what are you doing?", my oppa shocked the living lights out of my as he presents me his famous smile. "kyungsoo oppa, should I check to see what yeollie is doing or should I just stay put and trust him???", when I asked him that, he nervously bit his lower lip, is there something wrong???

 

 

Kyungsoo P.O.V

"kyungsoo oppa, should I check what yeollie is doing or should I just stay put and trust him??", oh no, I nervously bit my lip. I mean who wouldnt? if your guy friend is your baby sisters girlfriend and he just didnt show up all of a suden? it may sound a bit cliche, but to me, everything I'll do for my baby sister, even the littlest things. then I carry her light brown coat and her wallet and gave it to her. "go. but come back safe ok?", she then hug me and ent out the door, entering the coldness. I had a bad feeling about chanyeol

 

 

Chanyeol P.O.V

what did I do wrong? I have good grades, I always treat my parents well, I'm kind hearted..... sometimes, but WHY and I MEAN WHY?! do I HAVE TO GET STUCK WITH AN INNOCENT LOOKING !? "you know what?! I'm done, I dont care what you do, or what you are GOING TO DO but-", "-good!", then out of the blue, SHE KISSED ME! SHE.ING.KISSED.MY.LIPS!? I tried to pull back but she just wont udge. its like you want to pull a leech from your blood, but eventually you'll fail in the end. but in this moment, I really felt like I want to die. because I heard a voice, a voice that cares for me but is broken for what this is doing to me. "c-c-c-chanyeol?", I turned around to find....

my girlfriend.

"w-who i-is she??", ______ stuttered out and i can almost see that she was in the verge of tears. "babe i-", "-who is she, jagiya?", I swear, this bull is making my blood boil everytime. ______ seem shock at this 's words. "j-j-jagiya??", then the spoke again, "are you her girlfriend cause I am", and when i was trying to approach ______, she quickly swatted my hand away, and tears began to fall as the first snow falls along with it. "I cant believe you, I trusted you! I TRUSTED YOU, CHANYEOL!?", "BABE, PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!", "NO!! NO!!" she screamed as her tears began to fall hard. "I, YOU, us, we are over chanyeol.... I'm sorry", she croaked with her tears still falling, I cant believe it.

my soul

my heart

my first love

my first kiss

my everything in the universe

GONE. just like dust.

______ then began to run away as I fell to my knees and sob. my tears fall rapidly as the snow makes a hole when my tear drops. "chanyeol?", I cant take this anymore. I slapped Maria and saw her shocked face. I just smirked at her. "next time, you came into my life, I'm not gonna just slap you. Im going to do much and MUCH worse than that, so hear my damn words.STAY.AWAY.FROM.ME.AND.______", I quickly turned away as fast as Ican to ______'s house but when I got there, her brother; which is my friend punched me in the face. I admitted, I deserve that punch. and thn he grabbed my collar and slams me to the wall. "WHAT.DID.YOU.DID.TO.MY.SISTER??!", I didnt answer, which make him more angry at me than before. "ANSWER ME YOU PRICK!", he then kneed me, kicked me, punched me, and all those. then he grabbed my collar again. "if I EVER see you with my baby sister ever again, I'm going to tear you, LIMB FROM LIMB, HEAR ME?!"

after he dropped me to the cold hard floor, all bruised up and blood slowly would wooz out of my cut out wounds. then a tear escaped my eyes. "I'm sorry, ______-ah...... I will show you, I can be a better oppa to you....."

 

 

 

 

 

A/n ok I know this is really "cliche" but I just want to say I'm sorry if theres something wrong or anything. and if you have some critic, please let me know, kay^^?

#bows