Crazier than you (don't leave me)

Crazier than you (don't leave me)

Key still awake at 1am. He keeps on looking around his room, looks like waiting for someone to come. It’s almost an hour he keeps on looking around his room try to sleep, but he still can’t sleep. Then he heard someone open the door. He walk out from his room wanna find someone who came inside.

“Hyung, is that you” Key said try to find the person who came inside.

“Yes, it’s me” The voice came out.

“Oh, Jonghyun hyung.” Key said with a disappoint tone.

“are you waiting for someone else?” Jonghyun said smirk at Key.

“Ah, mmm” Key said as he nodded.

“Keep on waiting for Jinki hyung, huh?” Jonghyun said try to tease Key.

“Yeah, I’m waiting for him. It’s late but he still not home” Key said looking down.

“He will never come here again key” Jonghyun said with a sad tone.

“what do you mean with that hyung?” Key asked with a high tone.

“Oh, please key. Don’t be like a stupid boy, you know what happen to him. Don’t you?” Jonghyun said let out a sigh and leave key.

Key keep silent that time. Like he was thinking about something.

“What? I know what happen to Jinki hyung?” He told to himself as he walks to his room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Key, wake up. are you okay?” Jonghyun said.

“Hyung, you have a bad dream?” Taemin ask.

Key open his eyes slowly.

“Hyung where am i?” He ask looking to Jonghyun and looking around the white room.

“You’re at the hospital now” Jonghyun said and taemin nodded beside him.

“Hospital? What happen with me hyung?” Key ask confused.

“You didn’t remember anything hyung?” Taemin ask

“I just feel my head hurt, and I just remember that I’m on my room try to sleep Taem” Key said try to remember about what happen with him.

“You got into accident with Jinki hyung this morning” Jongyun said.

“What? accident? Didn’t I was sleep on my room?” Key said with a confused look at Jonghyun and Taemin.

“Yes hyung, you got into an accident this morning with Jinki hyung” Taemin said with a sad note.

“Then, where’s Jinki hyung? Is he okay?” Key ask worried.

“we still don’t know about Jinki hyung, doctor still not allowed us to see him.” Jonghyun said.

“I wanna see him, please let me see him” Key said begging at Taemin and Jonghyun.

“we can’t key, just be patient and keep pray for Jinki hyung, hope everything will be okay” Jonghyun said.

“Yes, hyung we should pray for Jinki Hyung hope everything will be okay” Taemin added.

“Taem, would you tell me, what happen with me and Jinki hyung?” Key said looking at Taemin.

Taemin told Key about what happen with Key and Jinki that morning. That key was walking like a person who doesn’t know where to go and there’s a car that almost hit him, but Jinki push Key and Jinki the only one who got hit by the car. When Taemin told key the whole story, Jonghyun go to meet the doctor to ask how Jinki condition is. Thanks God that Jinki was okay, nothing serious happen to him, he just got a wound on his forehead,  just need to wait till he regain consciousness.

“What, Jinki hyung got hit because of me?” Key said to taemin with a unbelievable tone.

“Yes, hyung?” Taemin said nodded with a sad face.

It’s been an hour that Jonghyun go to meet the doctor and didn’t come back to Key room. It makes Key more worried about what happen to Jinki.

“I can believe it will happen” Jonghyun said as he come back to Key’s room.

“Hyung, how Jinki hyung condition is?” Key ask as he grab Jonghyun arms, tell me please.

“I can’t said any words Key. I’m sorry” Jonghyun said look so sad at Key.

There’s a tears come out from Key’s beautiful eyes after hear what Jonghyun said. He can’t hold his tears. Taemin hug him try to comfort him.

“Please bring me to Jinki hyung room” Key said begged at Taemin.

“can we go take a look for Jinki hyung now hyung?” Taemin ask Jonghyun.

“You can bring him on Jinki hyung room now, but just looking at him from the outside.” Jonghyun replied.

“It doesn’t matter even I just can see him from the outside, at least I will know how he’s condition now.” Key said wipes his tears.

Jonghyun and Taemin help key to sit on the wheel chair and Taemin bring him in front of Jinki room.

When key look at Jinki that sleeps peacefully, it hurts his heart, make him can’t stop crying and blame his self.

“Hyung I’m sorry. It’s all because of me. I’m sorry hyung” Key said crying in the outside Jinki room.

“Hyung, it’s okay. It’s not your fault. It’s an accident hyung” Taemin said with a sad tone try to comfort Key.

In other place. Jonghyun that wait on Key’s room was smiling by himself.

“See, he really love Jinki hyung but he keep on pretend that he doesn’t” Jonghyun told to himself.

Jonghyun try to make up his face so key won’t realize that he was smiling when Key and Taemin left him. Cos’ if key find out, maybe Key will kill him as soon as possible, He knows what will happen if the Almighty Key be mad cos someone prank him.

“Key, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it” Jonghyun said when Key back at his room.

Honestly Jonghyun said the I’m sorry cos’ he was lying to Key not because what happen to Jinki.

“It’s okay hyung. It’s all my fault. I’m the one who make Jinki hyung like that, no need to be sorry hyung” Key said looking down.

“Well Taeminnie we should go back home now, just let Key take a rest” Jonghyun said to Taemin.

“Bye Key hyung, we will visit you again tomorrow” Taemin said smile at Key.

“Bye Hyung, Taeminnie” Key replied.

When Jonghyun and Taemin leave the hospital, Key keep on thinking about his dream when Jonghyun said that Jinki won’t come back again, it makes him so scared and thinking that maybe he will lost his Jinki hyung the one he love, but he don’t have any courage to tell it cos’ he scared that Jinki will left him and think that Key was a crazy person.  It’s really really bothering his mind. He even didn’t realize that he was fall asleep and wake up again when Jonghyun and Taemin already on his room again.

“how is your dream hyung?” Taemin ask with a bright smile.

“Not that good Taeminnie” Key replied.

“Oh, I see. You need to rest more hyung” Taemin said.

“How is Jinki Hyung?” Key ask

“I don’t know hyung, but Jonghyun already ask the doctor about it. And doctor allowed us to come in his room” Taemin said smile.

“Really? bring me on his room now Taeminnie. I wanna see him. Please” Key said.

“Wait a moment hyung, I’ll bring you to Jinki hyung room but after the doctor check your condition, Okay?” Taemin said.

“Okay.” Key replied.

After the doctor check his condition key keep on asking Taemin to bring him to Jinki room. So Taemin bring him to Jinki room without Jonghyun that busy taking care for the administration.

When they reach Jinki room. Jinki still close his eyes, like nothing change with him.

Key was so worried about it and start to cry again.

“Hyung, don’t cry Jinki hyung will be okay soon” Taemin said comforting Key.

“Hyung, please wake up. Open your eyes hyung..please hyung. Please hyung” Key said hold jinki hands and keep on ignoring Taemin that try to comfort him.

“Hyung it’s okay, everything will be okay” Taemin said again even he knows that Key will ignoring him again.

“Hyung. I’m sorry.. It’s all my fault. Please hyung wake up. I can’t stop blaming myself looking at you like this hyung. Please hyung.. please hyung. I don’t wanna lose you. I promise to tell everything to you. I’m not gonna hide it anymore. Even though you will think that I’m crazy, even you will leave me, I don’t care about those things. I just want you to open your eyes, and said that you are okay” Key said losing all his energy and put his head on Jinki hands.

“Key, I’m okay. Don’t cry again” Jinki said and cares Key head.

“Hyung, you are awake” Key said smile and wipe away his tears.

“I’m awake cos you are too noisy like usually” Jinki said smiling.

“I told you hyung. Jinki hyung will be okay” Taemin said to Key.

“Yes Taeminnie. Thankyou” Key replied looking at Taemin.

“Btw, didn’t you promise wanna tell everything to Jinki hyung if he awake, what is that key?” Jonghyun ask smirk.

“Yah, hyung what is it?” Key yelled at Jonghyun.

“Aigooo, you never change. Even those you are sick, you keep on yelling at me” Jonghyun said.

“Key, what you wanna tell me? I wanna know everything” Jinki said calmly.

“ah.. hyung.. hh—ho-honestly…..” Key stop his words looking down because he too shy to tell it.

“Honestly he love you hyung” Jonghyun said.

“Yah, hyung. Why you..” Key said looking angry to Jonghyun. Key didn’t finish his words but got cut by Jinki

“Is that true Key?” Jinki said cut key words.

“Yah, hyung. Please. Don’t believe him. I’m not that kind of person. Don’t think that I’m weird or crazy hyung” Key said panic.

Jonghyun keep on hold up his laughter cos’ he knows that Key will be more mad at him when he laugh. And Taemin the one who look so confused with what happen that time. No one realize that Key keep on holding Jinki hands. Even both of them didn’t realize it.

“So, it’s not true. Huh?” I was hope that everything that Jonghyun said was real, but yeah. It wasn’t. never mind. No need to think about it anymore” Jinki said with a disappoint look.

“Key don’t lie anymore. Just told everyone the truth. Or maybe you wanna wait Jinki hyung die first and tell the truth?” Jonghyun said smirk at Key again.

“Okay.. okay.. fine.. I won’t lie anymore. And I admit it. I love you Jinki hyung” Key said the I love you as fast as he can and look on his feet. He was so scared to look at Jinki cos he afraid that Jinki will ignore him, laugh at him, and think that he was crazy.

“Hey look at me, I’m not going to laugh with those things and I never thought that you’re a crazy person. Cos’ I’m crazier than you” Jinki said pull Key head so Key can look at him and kiss Key in front of Jonghyun and Taemin as the witness of their love.

“Hey, Taem. Let’s go outside. It’s not good for you to look at them like that” Jonghyun said to Taemin as he grab Taemin hands and walk out.

 

________________________END_____________________________