Will you....?

Will you....?

 

Neoye sesangeuro
Yeorin barameul tago 
Ni gyeoteuro 
Eodi eseo wat nyago
Hae malkge mudneun nege bimi rira malhaesseo
Manyang idaero (hey! ) hamkke georeu myeon
Eodideun cheonguk il teni 



 

 

You grabbed your phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Kris your best friend. Your heart suddenly beats fast and you felt there were butterflies in your stomach. Yes, you were in love with your best friend, Cliché? I know right?

 

But you can’t help it cause you were always there for each other. You and him have known each other since you were a child, when he moved from China. You know each other well. When he finds a girlfriend, you felt your heart shattered into pieces. When you heard them broke up, you can’t help but feel happy, even though you can’t show him.

 

 He always cared for you, that’s why you fall for him. Sometimes you wonder what would happen if the two of you were a couple?

 

You decided to answer the phone.

 

“Hello?”

 

“______-ah, why took you so long to pick up?” he said. You couldn’t help but smile just by hearing his voice.

 

“Why did you call?” you asked plainly.

 

“Yah! Don’t you miss me?” he said. You can imagine him pouting.

 

You chuckled. “Kris, we just met the other day, cause I know you’ve been busy working on a new project. So, how was it?”

 

Kris owns a company which he inherited from his late father. He really works hard to keep the company’s reputation. He’s been a responsible man. That’s a turn on for you.

 

“WE GOT THE DEAL!” he said. You pulled your phone away from your ear.

 

“Yah! You don’t have to shout!”

 

You heard him laugh. “Sorry”

 

“Congratulations!” You said.

 

“Thank you. Let’s have dinner tonight at your place.” He said.

 

“Yah! Can’t you treat me instead?”

 

“I prefer your place. I’ll bring wine.”

 

“But-“

 

“K bye. See you later” he said then hung up.

 

“Aish. This guy” you muttered.

 

“I should call Eomma to ask for some recipe.”

 

 

7pm

 

You were now finished cooking dinner, you were now preparing the dishes on the table. You glanced at the clock and still there is no sign of Kris.

 

Minutes later you heard a knock. You quickly opened the door and it revealed a smiling Kris.

 

“Hi!” he said while waving.

 

You can’t help but smile and you gestured him to come in. He came in and removed his jacket, you took it.

 

“Thanks” he said.

 

You imagined you and he were married, the scene was like the wife “you” waited for her husband to come home. You can’t help but blush.

 

“_______-ah! Why aren’t you coming?” he called.

 

“I’ll be there”

 

 

 

You were now sitting in front of him while he was looking at the dishes you prepared.

 

“Woow! It looks delicious!” he said then began eating.

 

You saw how his face lit up after he tasted the food you made. You smiled at him.

 

After you two finished eating you decided to clean the dishes while Kris headed to the living room to watch T.V. After you’re done you sat beside him.

 

“_______-ah” he called you.

 

“Hmmmm?” you responded but still your eyes were glued on the T.V.

 

“Thanks for the dinner.”

 

You smiled and asked. “How was Auntie?”

 

“You know my mom has been bothering me about getting married. She always reminds me that I’m not getting any younger. She wanted to have grand children running around and calling her grandma”

 

“Then get married.”

 

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. “I don’t even have a girlfriend.”

 

“Not my problem anymore” you said but deep inside you want it to be you.

 

“You’re cooking has gotten better.” He said changing the topic.

 

“Is that a compliment?” you chuckled.

 

“Of course!”

 

“Well, I asked my mom for the recipe. She still cooks better than me.”

 

“I know, that’s why I wanted to marry your mom”

 

You glared at him. “Yah! I already have a father” then you punched him in the arm.

 

He winced then massage his arm. “I was just joking” he chuckled.

 

“Psssh” you shifted your attention back to the drama you’re watching. To your surprise the two leads were now kissing. You felt awkward cause he was just beside you.

 

“______-ah” you heard him call you. You turned your head to face him and found out you two were just an inch closer with each other. You just looked at him with eyes O.O . He was also just staring at you then he closed his eyes and slowly leaned forward to give you a kiss. You were surprised but then you realized you were responding to him.

 

You decided to pull back but he holds onto your shoulders which made you gasp. He stared at you for a moment.

 

“_______-ah I was thinking. We’ve been together since we were a child…ahm…..ah…don’t you fell something different when you’re with me? I mean like….ahm….”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Like butterflies in your stomach or your heart starts to race in an abnormal way?”

 

You just looked at him. Does he fell the same way? Does he like me back?

 

“Why aren’t you answering me?” he looked worried. “Maybe you don’t feel the same way”

 

That’s the answer you’ve been waiting for. You grabbed his shirt and gave him a kiss on the lips then pulled back. You can see his shocked expression.

 

“I like- no scratch that. I love you, Kris Wu.”

 

He’s face suddenly lit up and gave you a hug. You smiled and hugged him back.

 

He faced you then said “I love you, too”

 

“I have something for you. Just in case.” he said then searched something out of his pocket.

 

You furrowed your eyebrows. He finally found what he’s looking for. He held your hands.

 

“We’ve known each other for too long and I don’t think I can wait anymore…”

 

 You just looked at him showing you a ring.

 

“___________-ah” he said looking into your eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Will you marry me?”

 

 

 

 

 

*The End*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waaah!...What do you think guys? Did I fail?....Please comment below....^^...

 

 

please support my other stories...thank you...^^...

 

Other oneshot:

 

Backhug  feat. Luhan

 

Other Stories:

 

I Love You, Ms. Liar  feat. Taemin

 

Accidentally In Love  feat. Chanyeol