king's order is absolute!

King's Game

sorry for the late update! i was busy with my entrance exams and well, it was tight but fortunately i was able to finish this. hope it won't disappointing for you guys! and thanks for subscribing this story! i can't thank you enough. :')

and sorry for the grammatical errors, i'm still learning. orz


“What? Why should I kiss this brat?” Jiyong snorted, feels annoyed while pointing his index finger towards Seunghyun. “There’s no way in the hell I’ll do it!”

Seunghyun only grunted but somewhat feels annoyed too, “Watch your mouth, dammit.”

But Seungri smirked over their reactions, doesn’t give any damn for both of them. Well, you can say it… revenge? “What? Jiyong-hyung, are you being afraid for being kissed by Seunghyun-hyung?”

“Like the hell I will!” Jiyong snapped with anger. Nonono, definitely no way he will!

Were all of you wondering why it became like this?

Why don’t we check it out?

It was started on one hour ago….


The resting room in 3rd floor was quiet when Seungri suddenly spoke—or whined, to be exact—and broke the silence among them, “Why don’t we play a game?”

“Here it goes…” Chaerin mumbled half-heartedly before sighing in jerk.

“Yah! What’s with that comment?” Seungri snorted at her before continuing spoke his idea. “Why don’t all of us here—Chaerin, Minzy, Dara-noona, Bom-noona, Daesung-hyung, Seunghyun-hyung, Youngbae-hyung, Jiyong-hyung, and me—play a game?”

Youngbae spoke, “What game? If you’re intending something weird, no, I’ll pass.”

He ignored Youngbae and spoke again like no one against his idea, “Well, there’s a game who popular in Japan these days. Do you guys know what that is?”

Bom raised her hand and tried to answers with slight of sparks in her eyes, “Is that pocky game?” She got stared by all of them for a moment. “…what? I’m not planning to eat the pockys alone!”

He shook his head with small sigh comes out from his mouth, “No, that’s not it.”

Daesung tried to answers, “Do you mean ‘King’s Game’?”

He claps his hands once before pointing his index finger towards his hyung, “Bingo!”

“I think we shouldn’t, though.” Daesung tried to stops Seungri’s initiation. “It’s dangerous. We don’t know what the orders will be.”

“Well, King’s Game or Pocky Game better? You choose hyung.” Seungri talked back to Daesung with smirks plastered on his face—which made him shuts his mouth up immediately. “Well, who’s in?”

All of them raising their hands with curious feels wrapped them.

Suddenly Dongwook came on their crowds with his bright smile, “Hi guys! Can I join you all?”

All of them nodded in agreement, “Of course!”

“Thanks!” and he sat beside Seunghyun, with his wide smiles still plastered on his face.

Seungri nodded in satisfaction before spoke, “Mind if I’m telling the rules?”

“Go on.” All of them said curiously.

“Well. One, anyone who gets their stick marked red is the king. Two, the king’s order is decided with say the number and tell what s/he should need to do. Three, King’s order is absolute! That’s it.” He explained excitedly.

Dara raised her hands, “May I ask?”

“Yes Dara-noona?”

She began to ask, “If I’m the King, how much order that I can say?”

“You only can order once in your turn.” He answered. Dara nodded. “Anything else do you guys want to ask? No? Okay, shall we start?” His right hand pulls a box of sticks which already marked with numbers and red color. Seungri began to put the sticks back in the box without the cover and shook it roundly, “Round one!”


/Round One/

“Well, everyone, please take your sticks.”

All of them began to drawn the sticks randomly. Some of them were anxious how they’ll ended be, but most all of them were excited and curious about the result and the order that will they accept.

---

|/Status/|

Bom : 3
Chaerin : 7
Daesung : 6
Dara : 5
Dongwook : 8
Jiyong : 1
Minzy : 2
Seunghyun : # (red marked)
Seungri : 9
Youngbae : 4

---

Seungri smiled, “Who’s the king?”

Seunghyun raised his hands excitedly, “Me, me!”

All of them—except Seunghyun, of course—began to gulped in horror, imagining what will Seunghyun’s (weird) order for them be.

He began to order with goofy smiles painted on his face. “Number 6 and 8, please do the ‘Secret Bigbang’ parody when the sit-up moment! Well, who’s 6’s and 8’s?” Daesung and Dongwook raised their hands. His smiles became wider. “Please do it.”

Dongwook whined “Seunghyun! How could you—” and the persons who weren’t chosen were sighs in relief. Dongwook’s smile began to drop when he saw Seunghyun was smiling wider than before. Dammit. “Daesung-ah! Say something!”

Daesung sighed in frustration before gave up. He can’t betray King’s order. “Dongwook-hyung, just do it.”

He only could sighed before stood up with Daesung and mumbled loudly, “Okay, fine. You’ll se later.”

Both of them began to sit on the floor. But before they started to do the order, Daesung asked confusedly, “Who’s the girl?”

“What are you talking about? Aren't you the girl?” Dongwook asked back, confusedly, yeah.

Daesung sighed again and gave up twice in a row, “Aish, whatever.” before started to hugged Dongwook’s legs.

The crowds began to wait curiously.

“Take 1, action!” Seunghyun said with smiles.

Dongwook layed his back and began to act with lif his head a bit, exactly same with what Seunghyun did in Bigbang’s parody.

His dongsaeng tried to make his voice higher and soon, spoke with (weird) pouts, “Aren’t you going to do it properly?”

His sunbae just continuing lifting his head and answered flatly, “You’ll going to regret it if I’m doing it properly.”

Daesung just grumbled and looked to other way, can’t believe what just he heard with his pouts stay still. But soon, he felt Dongwook began to lift his body, and made their face almost met. They could hear the girls began to cheers, pushing Dongwook indirectly to say the line. He began leans his forehead to Daesung’s dan whispered loudly, “Since when you became this pretty?”

Minzy began to squeal happily.

Daesung averted his eyes from Dongwok’s, exactly same with what Jiyong did. He tried himself to not smiled sheepishly even both of them were male. Well, of course they’ll felt embarrassed even yes, both of them were male. There’s no one who won’t feel embarrassed if their face met someone else’s face that close—their nose even almost met.

Their face became closer, closer, and closer—

Daesung pushed his chest away.

Both of them began to smiles sheepishly and Dongwook pulls Daesung onto his arms and rolled over. They laughed before got up and back to their sat—and followed by claps from the crowds loudly, congratulating them because they did it exactly same like the parody. But soon, Minzy pouts cutely before protested, “Oppa! Why don’t you choose Dongwook-oppa and me to do it?” which the result she got shouted by them.

Seunghyun just lifted his shoulders lightly, “How should I know? I just choose the numbers randomly.” And didn't give any care about her. She just pouted when got his reaction. Ignored his younger girl, Seunghyun smiles widely, satisfied what both of them did, before shook the box again with shouts, “Round two!”


/Round Two/

------

|/Status/|

Bom : 7
Chaerin : 9
Daesung : 1
Dara : 3
Dongwook : 6
Jiyong : 2
Minzy : # (red marked)
Seunghyun : 4
Seungri : 5
Youngbae : 8
-------

Again, they had drawn their sticks randomly before waiting the order—or the King.

“Who’s the King?” Bom asked curiously.

Minzy smiled and pointing her red-marked stick in the air. “Me!”

“Okay, what’s your order, King—Queen?” Seungri asked with smirks. “I hope you’ll order something entertaining.”

She answered with confident, “Number 5 and 8 please do a duet y dance in minute!” She can saw both of her oppa’s face froze in shock while the others look excited and relieved. “Who’s 5’s and 8’s?”

Seungri said in disbelief, “You’re gotta be kidding—“

“Seungri and me, do a y dance?” Youngbae’s breath became hitched. “Minzy-ah, are you serious?”

Minzy nodded, “Of course I am!” She smiled widely like Daesung’s while both of them sighed in sorrow. “Do the ‘Troublemaker’s choreography please.”

Seungri’s smirk dropped and changed with sorrowful face, “But—“

Her smile became wider, which made her eyes looks hidden. “Didn’t you say that King’s order is absolute?”

They can hear the crowds were cheering, supporting, and agreeing Minzy’s idea. Seungri groaned, haven’t give up with the order, “Minzy-ah, can’t you please consider—“

Oppa, I’ve seen your AV’s collections, so please no more protest and just do it.” She quickly cut his nagging before he went further.

“What? When did you see it?”

“WILL YOU JUST DO IT?”

Before Seungri could nag more further, Youngbae sighed in disbelief before pulls Seungri’s arms and forced him to stand. He mumbled, “Aish, just do it.”

Seungri whined, “But!”

“It’s your fault to have this idea you know. Well, just think it as your punishment.” Youngbae sighed furiously before grabbed Seungri’s hand while he hugged the younger’s waist. “Wait, you’re too tall.”

He continuously nagging—and to be honest, it’s disturbing Youngbae too much, “What? Since when I agreed to be the girl?! Hyung!”

“Say more or I’ll kiss you.” He threatening the younger with their lips almost touched. He knew that he really doesn’t looks cool right now, but he needs to stop the younger’s nag or there’s no ending of it. Of course he’s not serious.

But it’s not Seungri if give up so fast, “Then do it.”

Youngbae began to hold Seungri’s jaw and leans his lips closer. Seungri’s eyes widened before pulls Youngbae’s shoulders away and blushed madly, really not anticipated Youngbae’s action earlier. He spoke in anger, “Hyung! What are you trying to do? You scared me!”

He just sighed and grabbed the younger’s arms, “It just a dance, don’t thinking of anything, just dance like you used to, okay? Sorry for earlier, though.”

“Get a room please.” Chaerin rolled her eyes.

“Like the hell we will!” They yelled at Chaerin before began to did as told. Minzy began to counts and watched them excitedly. They moved like Hyuna and Hyunseung did at their live; the seductive sounds, the hips move—which became weird because Seungri was the one who did it, and the end which ended with their almost-kissed scene. Again, they sighed in disbelief before sat on their chair with blankly stares, really didn’t believe with what just they do.

Minzy smiled in satisfaction, “Oppa, you did great!” and claps her hands to them, but the ones who being clapped just sighed in sorrow. “This game’s funny! More!”

Dongwook took the lead and began shook the box, “Then, next round!” without giving any care to them, which made them more pitiful than they are.

How poor they are.


The things became interesting with Dara and her tried funny acting, Bom and her—dry—stand-up comedy, Seungri—which recovered fast—and Daesung with their gags, Jiyong and Dongwook of their soap opera, and Chaerin—who already slumped on the game—with her amazing rap, and so on.

And the last, here it is, Dongwook, with his hand grab the red-marked stick.

“You're again?” Bom frowned before sighed, “I hope you don’t order something crazy like before.”

“Wait, when did I do that?” He ask confusedly before took a glance to Bom. “I haven’t ordered something crazy yet!”

Bom sighed, “Yes, maybe you were the only one who said ordered Seungri to ‘get-a-room’ with Youngbae was normal.” Both of them just cringed. “They lucky that just ended with drinking race of Seunghyun’s wine.”

He just pouts disappointedly before puts his hands up, “Okay, Bom, whatever you say.” And he quickly recovered with smiles when facing his hoobae again. “Well, because this will be the last, please listen carefully…”

The room went silent, waiting patiently.

“Number 3 and 8, please do a French kiss.” He said with smiling widely.

Jiyong and Seunghyun quickly stood up and protested, “What? Hell no!”

But Dongwook didn’t look surprised at all, and he just keeps going with his talk, “Oh, is that you guys?”

Jiyong stared in disbelief, “Hyung, how could you—“

“Well, Jiyongie, if you’re giving up, you better buy me a box of dom perignon.” He smirked and turned, facing Seunghyun who loss in words, “Well, Seunghyun, what’s your decision?”

But before Seunghyun answers Dongwook, Jiyong spoke, “What? Why should I kiss this brat?” Jiyong snorted, feels annoyed while pointing his index finger towards Seunghyun. “There’s no way in the hell I’ll do it!”

Seunghyun only grunted but somewhat feels annoyed too, “Watch your mouth, dammit. I’m your hyung.”

But Seungri smirked over their reactions, doesn’t give any damn for both of them. Well, you can say it… revenge? “What? Jiyong-hyung, are you being afraid for being kissed by Seunghyun-hyung?”

“Like the hell I will!” Jiyong snapped with anger. Nonono, definitely no way he will!

He sighed before pulls both Seunghyun and Jiyong closer, and made their hands tangled. “King’s order is absolute. Do it.”

“But Hyung, I’m a man—” Seunghyun tried to protest, but when he looked at Dongwook, his glares froze him death. “—but!”

Dongwook snorted, “Don’t both of you have kissed before?” The crowds except both of them just nodded in approval. “Well, it’s not something to brag about right?”

“It’s different! That’s for work!” Jiyong yelled in refusal. “Dongwook-hyung, can’t you consider it just a little bit?”

“King’s order is absolute. Do it. Right now.

And both of them reflexively shuddered in fear.

Dongwook smiled, really, without any show of anger—but all of them there knew that he’s mad. Mad so badly that it’s enough to kill someone. Plus, that tone. That tone of his voice. It was a proof that he’s mad as hell.

Damn.

“Jiyong,” Seunghyun stares at him while sighed in disbelief. “Just do it.”

Jiyong just whined; disagree with Seunghyun’s ‘gave up’. “Whaaaaat. No. Hyung. Please. I’m pure.”

“Like the hell you are.” He snorted before stood up and hold Jiyong’s chin with his hand—Jiyong was shuddered but he hold his arms tightly that he won’t run away. “It’s only a kiss. You’ve done this with uncountable anonymous women, didn’t you? Well, then it’s not something to afraid about right?”

“Of course I don’t! What do you think I’m—“

The crowds just silenced, watching them with curious heats up the room. Jiyong planned to push him away when he felt something soft leans on his lips. Seunghyun. He kissed him.

He was kissed by the most wanted man in South Korea. Twice.

Before he could react further, Seunghyun clenched his jaw with his hands and began to force his tongue to open his lips and played his inside his wet cavern. He muffled when Seunghyun’s toungue taunted with his and all over inside his mouth hungrily, like there’s no tomorrow.

, it can’t be…

Seunghyun looked at him from under half-closed lids before he closed his eyes again and focused on their kissing-session. He can felt it. He can felt Jiyong’s determination to get out of this ridiculous bet when he pushed his tongue, trying to make his out from his mouth—but he can’t just leave it like this, no, no with not make Jiyong shuts his trap with no curses.

He needs to learn his lesson.

He can felt his nape was touched by Seunghyun’s other hand and began to push it, to make their kiss deeper. He startled with what Seunghyun was doing. He makes their kiss deeper, hungrily bites his lips—he can felt his lips was swollen badly, and somewhat arousing him.

Wait. What was he said earlier?

Jiyong’s lungs began suffocating, and he lightly his Seunghyun’s shoulders, asking for time out. Of course his kiss was good—rather, it was addicting. But he realized, it dangerous, if he goes further, then…

It’s the end of him.

Looked like he was understand what was Jiyong mean, he his below lips before separated their lips with a trace thin string of saliva—and Jiyong with his flushed cheeks. He sighed before turns backward, and faced Dongwook with smirk of victory, “Well?”

Dongwook stunned—all of them did. They really did it—and it was beyond with my expectations. He shook his head before sighing, “Okay, you did it.”

But Seunghyun smirks—Jiyong can’t read the meaning of his expression and just silenced.

He wasn’t realizing his smirks and he just claps his hands, “Okay guys, time to go home. Be careful!”

They just nodded and slightly bowed before one of another began to leave the resting room, going to their own apartment or their dorm—while Jiyong walks and tried to catching his breath, Seunghyun whispered seductively in his ears, “Go to my apartment. Right now.” and walked through him with smirks.

.

His back’s really gonna arched tomorrow.


weird ending? yeah, lol, sorry. gotta trying harder later orz