Playing with Ducks

Playing with Ducks
~*Elizabeth's POV*~ (You)
 
 
 
So here I am waiting at the park holding 2 loaves of bread in their packets waiting for a certain someone to finally come for the little date we set up as a little break from their promotions after their first win during Music Core, Yeap. You guessed right it was Sandeul.
 
The one and only, Bubbly and Adorable Vocalist of B1A4.
 

I was sitting on the bench just patiently waiting for him to come, though there was only one thing that I didn't hope to see, it was Baro.


Not that I dislike Baro or anything, its just that sometimes he takes up too much of Sandeul's attention whenever were together, like that one time in their dressing room, I would be happily talking to Sandeul but then the next thing you knew, Baro just drags him away, and Sandeul who was too oblivious to see it, doesn' t notice.

 
Though Baro is pretty fun to be with, just not when he's around Sandeul. I then heard my name being called out at a distance.
 

"Ela~~"

 

The voice called out, I instantly knew who it was of course, I stood up immediately and looked around and saw him, Sandeul.

 
His bright orange hair just glinting under the sunlight, that famous signature eyesmile and that happy aura around him as he waved at me, I giddly waved back with a wide smile.
 
Though I was secretly praying that Baro wasn't going to be there cause well... he was going to ruin my fun!
 
But then again another figure popped up from behind, and my face just went from a giddy smile to a scrunched up nose and the feeling of annoyance. I could see baro smirking as he waved at me, I too waved back but with a less
enthusiasm as he did.
 
"Elaa~~~" Sandeul chimed as he finally jogged over and gave me a big bear hug. "Hwannie~" I chimed back with the nick name I gave him as I returned the hug. "Sup Elaylay!" Baro said with a nod as I frowned, "Hi and for the unfth time it's Ela." Was all I said as Sandeul pulled away from the hug.
 
"Uhm, Why are you carrying two packets of bread?" Sandeul asked cutely as I beamed, "You'll see~" I said as he linked his arms with mine with a smile on his face. I was leading Sandeul and Baro to the pond inside the park, it wasn't one of those small ones though, this pond was quite big.
 
On the way there we spotted someone selling ice-cream. "Oppa~" "Deullie!" Baro and I said together, I gave him a slight glare as he did the same, "What is it~?" Sandeul asked in his usual bubbly tone.
 
"Do you want some ice cream?" I asked Sandeul as he nodded, "Sure~" We headed to the man who was selling ice cream, "What should i get?" Sandeul pondered aa he looked at the flavors.
 
"Strawberry!" "Vanilla!" Baro and I said in unison again as we both had a staring competition, "I think Deullie Oppa would like Strawberry" I said as Baro had a smirk on hos face, "Maybe Vanilla tastes better, isn't that right Sandeul?" Baro said as Sandeul was about to say something I cut him off by saying,
 
"Strawberry"
"Vanilla"
"Strawberry!! "
"Vanilla!!"
"STRAWBERRY!"
"VANI
"
 
"I would like Melon please!" We heard Sandeul tell the poor Vendor who must've found our little argument amusing. Baro and I looked at each other with annoyance and then as we were about to tell what we wanted the vendor just gave us the flavors we wanted, Strawberry and Vanilla.
 
Baro paid for Sandeul's and His ice cream while I were left to pay for my own, I grumbled, he always does this. I shrugged it off and happily skipped back to Sandeul who was sitting on the bench and I sat beside him.
 
Baro of course the 'attention hogger' as I would like to call him, would cut me off whenever I would want to tell Sandeul something with a joke that would of course hog his attention.
 
------
 
Once we were soon done with our ice cream, I didn't even get to say anyyhing to Sandeul! We stood up and I lead the way, Sandeul offered to carry the packets of bread, I happily let him and he pecked me on the cheek in return.
 
We soon arrived at the place I was leading them, and well I was quite upset. Sandeul didn't even notice that he hasn't said a word to me since the time we ate ice cream.
 

"We walked for like a while now are we there yet? Are you even taking us somewhere Elaylay?" Baro asked, I knew he asked these pointless questions just to annoy me or either piss me off and it sure worked though to be honest.

Anyways, I ignored Baro and kept walking with a pout on my face, I heard Baro say something else, But I didn't bother anyway.

We were finally near when I saw the pond come into view, I beamed. "Were here~" I chimed as I turned around to see Sandeul right in front of me.

I almost lost my balanced when Sandeul caught me by the waist, I blinked a few times noticing how close we were, "Careful~" Sandeul said as my face flushed red and I just nodded.

"So what are we doing at a pond?" Sandeul asked as I took the bread packs he was holding onto for a while now, "We came to see your family" I said not so enthusiastically as I normally would.

I turned around to see Ducks waddling towards the pond for a swim, Sandeul laughed lightly and looked at me to see me with a pout.

He squinted his eyes and inspected me, "You seem weird, Did I do anything wrong?" Sandeul asked worry in his tone, I just shook my head and was about to say something when Baro interuppted... yet again.
 
"Deullie! Come over here and play with your fellow ducks with me!" Baro said while shooting a grin at me.
 
I scrunched my nose in annoyance, and probably Sandeul noticed it as he let out a quick laugh. "You're jealous aren't ya?" Sandeul asked teasingly as my face flushed red.
 
"N-No I'm not! I get that he's your best friend and all, and you have every right to hang out with him!" Okay, Maybe I lied, I was jealous but it's just happened so often that I cracked?
 
Sandeul poked my sides along with his grin. "Ey, I know you are. Is it because I'm always with Baro?" He asked with a soft and caring smile. Why was he always spot-on with these kinds of things?
 
I found myself admitting it as Sandeul had a sly, mischievous grin on his face, What was he planning? I had no idea.
 
He took the 2 bread packets and walked up to Baro, at first my eyebrows furrowed together thinking that he was going to feed the ducks with Baro, but instead he left Baro do the duck feeding and turned back to walk to me.
 
"Now, let's have some fun and make up for the time we couldn't spend together?" Sandeul said with a smuggy grin as he intertwined our fingers together. I gladly nodded my head but then what about Baro? Sure I hated him stealing Sandeul's attention but leaving him here?
 
"But what about—" "He wont notice, besides he's got plenty of my family to keep him company right?" Sandeul grinned mischievously yet once more before I just let out a laugh and agreed with him as we left unnoticed by the Squirrel Like Rapper.
 
----------
 

To my surprise leaving Baro was the most fun we had in a while, we went around the park, took a couple bike, ate somemore ice cream before coming back to Baro...

Okay maybe we were hiding behind a bush, and it amazes me that Baro hasn't even noticed that we left.

He was using up the last peice of bread from the pack and crumbled it down to crumbs and fed the ducks, "Surely ya'll are full now right?" Baro grinned at the ducks and clapped his hands together as a sign of accomplishment or something. 
 
"Now, Deullie! Come over here and see your happy family~" Baro yelled out, I took a quick glance at Sandeul, as if saying are you going to reveal yourself, but surprisingly he didnt move. "Deullie?" Baro questioned as he turned around, I couldn't help but snicker, it was fun to see him like this.
 
"Come on let's leave him here and enjoy our time together shall we?" Sandeul whispered with a raised brow tagged along with a grin, I laughed quietly and nodded.

Who knew ditching Baro once in a while was really fun, at the same time I got to spend time with Sandeul even if we had to ditch his best friend once in a while. 

 

"YAH WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!" Baro let out a loud yell as we just snickered and left him there.

 


I'm sorry it didn't really turn out well ;_; But if you enjoyed it then yaaaaaaaay~ And I'm also sorry for not posting it up sooner ;_; I was pretty busy for a while now but I hope you enjoyed it XD.

I guess there was a liiiiittle more of Badeul than I wanted it to be but... (IT'S MY OTP OKAY.) As I was saying, Thank you for reading this oneshot and it's dedicated to .... /insert drumroll here/

"Hong_Ki_Oppa"
Yay~~ ^^ She's one of my most awemazing faithful subbie ever~~ ^^ Keke. Hope you enjoyed it especially~
That's all now~ Cya guys~ ^^
-Sanwoonrie