Time to start the work!,and PARTY!

I AM WHAT?! [ HIATUS ]

Work time >,<,and if the word is like this JAPAN they speak Japanese okay and if it like this other that meant other language.

And this is just from my imagination okay V.

____________________________________________________________

28-11-2012

JAPAN

YOU POV

Right now have been promotion for our GG II Girls’ and Peace in Japan it’s really funny here because Yuri and Taeyeon Unnie fight because some non-sense stuff (-_-).

“Ji Hyun-ah you nervous?”Fany Unnie ask me (They are close enough now).

“Yeah”I say while drink and dramaticaly shake my hand.

“Hahahaha”Fany Unnie laugh loudly.

“Unnie don’t laugh”I say with pout then Tae Unnie come to our direction and ask,”I heard mushroom laugh loudly,who the one make mushroom laugh like that?”Then she warped her hand on Fany Unnie waist.

“Of course that just me who can make Fany Unnie laugh like that”i say as i am proud of myself

“Haha..,Yeah”Taeyeon Unnie said with gollum face i and Fany Unnie just laugh at her.

“Girls’ Generation it’s you’re trun!”Shout the staff from the stage.

“Yes!”We shout at the same time then we going up the stage.

30 MINUTE LATER

“Soo....,Ji Hyun-ah are you know what they are talking about in stage?”Yul Unnie ask me with smirk and Sica Unnie nudge her then she say,”Of course she know we are with translator”Then all of us laugh and Yul Unnie just have her speechless expresion.

“No to Unnie i can Japanese” I say then look at the Unnie’s and they have they blank expresion,i want to laugh badly.

“WHAT?!” Shout the Unnie’s at the same time and i just shook my head because they shout all of the staff stare at us and i bowing to them and said,”I am sorry for my sis behavior”and then the staff just nodded,Manager Oppa then walk to us.

“What wrong with the noise?”Manager Oppa ask me when i was about to answer Sooyoung Unnie i think?,shout at Oppa.

“Oppa Ji Hyun can Japanese!?”Soo Unnie ask while shout.

“Yeah she can,what wrong with that?”Manager Oppa answer while ask them again.

“WHY YOU DON’T TELL US!”They shout at the same time,me and Oppa just close our ear,i don’t want yo deaf in early age L.

“You all do not ask”i say and Oppa just nodded his head and the Unnie’s dumpfound.

“You not tell” Yoong Unnie say then smirk and i just speechless the Unnie’s then laugh and Oppa shook his head.

“Girls’ let’s go to hotel!”Oppa shout and us just walk passed him to our car.

IN THE CAR

(2 Car,car 1 : JiYulSicSooSun,car 2 : HyoTaeNyYoonHyun).

AUTHOR POV

In the car 1

Ji Hyun was sleeping because the performance and the strange thing was just she who was sleeping not Jessica (-_-).

“Seobang-ah call Taeyeon” Jessica whisper to Yuri who was now pull out her phone then call Taeyeon.

In car 2

PONG PONG

“You changed you’re ringtone?”Tiffany ask Taeyeon who was nodded her head with apologetic face.

“Sorry”She said then pick up the call.

CONVERSATION

Tae : Hello?.

Yul : Tae?,She sleep now.

Tae : Good now you tell Manager Oppa to stop the car.

Yul : Okay!.

The call hung up.

In car 1

“Oppa stop the car please” Yuri said then the Oppa obey.

The car 2 was behind them,the door open.

“Yul get out now” Taeyeon said the Yul get out with Jessica and SooSun while Ji Hyun still sleep.

“Oppa please watch Ji Hyun okay?”Yuri say to the Oppa who nodded their head.

“Let’s go girls’”Taeyeon say then walk away from the car to cake shop (They was plan to trow party to Ji Hyun because it was her first time to performance with them and for the succsesful GG II Girls’ and Peace on the Hotel of course).

10 MINUTE LATER

“Oppa let’s go” Taeyeon said to Manager Oppa and bring the cake to the car 2 and the other little thing’s was on car 1.

HOTEL

Ji Hyun still not wake up (-_-).

“Hyo can you bring Ji Hyun to her room?” Yuri ask Hyoyeon who was had red face.

“Don’t do anything stupid”Taeyeon say as she smirk and she get smack on the head by Tiffany and she say,”ByunTae strike” and all of them laugh.

HOTEL

“Ugh...,she so heavy”Hyoyeon said as she drop Ji Hyun to her bed.

“I am not Unnie”Ji Hyun say as she stand up and pout at Hyoyeon.

*That pout lip i want to kiss it*Hyoyeon thought but then snap out,“You AWAKE?!”Hyoyeon ask with shout at the same time.

“Yeah...,look like that”Ji Hyun say as she now glare at Hyoyeon because she shout on her ear.

“When?”Hyoyeon ask again.

“When you throw me to the bed”Ji Hyun say as she look around.

“Sorry” Hyoyeon say as she text Taeyeon that Ji Hyun awake.

“Where the other Unnie’s?”Ji Hyun ask while look at Hyoyeon with her lazy look.

“At Dining room hotel” Hyoyeon say then drag Ji Hyun out and said,”Tae say to bring you to the dining room”then walk away and Ji Hyun just walk behind her.

DINING ROOM HOTEL

“Let’s party!”TaeYulSooYoon shout dorkyly after Ji Hyun going in woth Hyoyeon who smile at the member dorkyness.

“Wah...,Unnie why we do a party?”Ji Hyun ask Tiffany who was smile at her and answer,”It’s for you’re party Ji Hyun-ah and for our sucssesful  GG II Girls’ and Peace and because SONE accept you”with her eye smile Tiffany then drag Ji Hyun to the center.

“Okay girls’ we start it with Ji Hyun speech”Taeyeon say as she give Ji Hyun a mic,all the atention is on Ji Hyun now.

“Okay first of all i want to thank for my Family and my Bestie and my Unnie’s who was the one support me,and The SONE who accept me as GG member,because of that i’m here”Ji Hyun said as she smile to the Unnie’s who smile back at her and she continue,”And i want to thank to Oppa’s and Unnie’s who was always taking care of me and care for me as i’m was a princess”She said it with dorky smile and the other just laugh at her.

“AND i want to say............................................................................................................................................,I Love You all who was taking care of me and the one who train me,and the one who see me as sister and I Love You Unnie’s” Ji Hyun say with teary eyes,the Unnie’s was just smile and hug her.

“WE LOVE YOU TO JI HYUN-AH!”The Nine Unnie’s shout at the same time while hug Ji Hyun who still cry of happyness.

“Okay stop the cry and.........”Taeyeon say as she broke the hug and smile dorkyly.

“START THE PARTY!”They all shout at the same time and laugh loudly,the Staff Unnie’s  and Oppa’s or the Manager Oppa’s  just smile while look at the Ten of GG.

They do the party about 5 Hour after that they sleep............................................   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They share 2 room so it was like,

Room 1 : JiTaeNyYulSic.

Room 2 : HyoSooSunYoonHyun.

And please subscribe and comment okay? ^^.

That my power to Update.